Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Bitcoin Code Development Services – Get Your Solutions Fast!  (Read 99 times)
albert0bsd (OP)

Activity: 850
Merit: 660

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 05:18:55 PM
Merited by digaran (1)

Hello Fellow Bitcoin Enthusiasts!

Are you searching for expert coding solutions related to cryptography or Bitcoin? Your search ends here! I'm thrilled to extend my proficiency in Python and C++ programming to help you achieve your bitcoin goals.

Why Opt for My Services?

With a profound passion for programming and a full understanding of the bitcoin landscape, I'm your go-to partner for crafting solutions. Whether you're an individual, a startup, or an established enterprise, I'm here to assist you in developing robust, efficient, and secure code.

Python Code: Need a Python script for your crypto project? I'm here to deliver! For codes with less than 100 effective lines, you can get your hands on the perfect solution for just 100,000 satoshis.

C++ Code: If you're looking for C++ solutions, I've got you covered. For codes with fewer than 500 effective lines, I'm offering my expert coding services at an unbeatable rate of 500,000 satoshis.

Service Offerings and How to Begin

To ensure the best experience for every user, this is the processs for requesting code services. To initiate the journey toward your ideal code, kindly send me a private message (PM) or an email with a detailed description of your project. For example:

I'm seeking a code in [C++/Python] that performs the following tasks with specific input files. The expected output should be as follows, with each line/address/input corresponding to…

Once I receive your project description, I'll promptly provide you with the payment address and an estimated timeline for code delivery.

Flexibility and Amendments

After delivering the code, I understand that minor adjustments might be necessary. You're welcome to request up to three small changes to ensure the solution aligns perfectly with your requirements.

However, please keep in mind that significant changes, such as complete algorithm overhauls, will be treated as new projects. This means a separate payment will be required. To prevent such situations, it's recommended to be exceptionally specific in your initial request  description.

Payment Information

- Payment address will be send in private.
- Payment upfront will be required before any code delivery.
- Network Fees: Please note that network fees are the responsibility of the final users, and it isn't included in the final payment, check for current fees at ( https://mempool.space/ )
- The project kicks off once the transaction receives more than 3 confirmations.

Privacy, Security and Anonymity of bitcoin TX

In this era of security and privacy concerns, I want to reassure you that your confidentiality is my priority. To ensure the security and privacy for both parties is involved, I am going to request that payment address and source address will not be disclosed publicly, unless there are some disputes over it (published in a different sub board).

Refunds Policy

I'm committed to delivering top-quality solutions. In the rare case that I'm unable to provide the expected code, refunds will be considered.

Contact Me

Ready to dive into your bitcoin project? Feel free to reach out through private message or email with your project description. Let's collaborate to transform your bitcoin visions into reality!

Looking forward to assisting you on your bitcoin journey.

Important Note

While I'm enthusiastic about working on exciting projects, I do reserve the right to decline requests in case of persistent annoyance or unreasonable demands.

Best regards!

Alberto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
porkalaamiri

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 05:38:09 PM

Good luck and +rep
albert0bsd (OP)

Activity: 850