Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins important?  (Read 2860 times)
skaliente

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 12:18:48 PM

Scam, death both have in altcoins market so why you want investing altcoins?
My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!
What's your skills and opinion? 

Hoosat Network's Coin Supply and Distribution
The Hoosat Network has a transparent and predictable monetary policy designed to ensure long-term sustainability. Here's a breakdown of the key points:

Total Coin Supply: The maximum supply of Hoosat coins is capped at around 17.1 billion. This finite supply helps control inflation and maintain the value of the coin over time.

Fair Distribution: There is a 360-block pre-mining phase, which equals 100,224,000 HTN, constituting 0.58% of the potential max supply. The total max supply is 17,185,510,833.03 coins if we assume 1 block per second.

Locked Premine funds: There is a locking period of 20 million per year, which means the premined funds last at least 5 years. If the locking period is required to be broken, it will be put to a community vote.

Regular Halving: The block reward for mining new coins will be subsidized every year. This process gradually reduces the rate at which new coins are introduced into the network, further contributing to coin scarcity and stability.

Long-Term Sustainability: With a total subsidy cycle of over 65 years, the issuance of new coins will reach zero in 115 years, ensuring a predictable and sustainable long-term supply.

Blockchain launched: The network was launched for public access on 8th March 2024, at 14:00 UTC.

Block Rewards: Assuming a block production rate of 31,536,000 blocks per year, the block rewards will follow a predictable subsidy schedule. You can find more detailed information about the specific block reward schedule on the next page's table.

Tokenomics of the project is amazing and in any case we will reap success with this.

Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 02:54:21 PM

If you are into altcoins short term hodlers, you will enjoy altcoins investment because it will allow you to make a good profits that will encouraging you to remain in altcoins short term investment.

Do you know, there are some altcoins you can invest now and hodl, once their price begin to pump,you can use the period to sell to accumulate your profits despite the profit will not be big like those into long term hodling.

But if you want to go into long term investment, I will advise you to make ETH and BNB and it will help you to achieve what you want because they always pump whenever BTC price is pumping from the market.

Tahid12

Activity: 405
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:53:55 AM

Op you are right from your point of view. I already invested with a lots of altcoins and most of them turned into scam or dead coin right now. But yeah, many altcoins also gave me profit to. So I can't ingore the whole altcoins sector.
Always be conscious whenever you're infront of altcoins because they have the tendency of pumping high and also dumping heavily. Altcoins, not all of them are promising, we know the projects that will make terrible moves and end up being shareable.
true that's why we should invest with good and top coins cause these altcoins don't pump and dump so heavily like so called shitcoins. But as an investor, i love experiment. I already invested with good and potential altcoins to become safe when its come to profit. But apart from that, i also invest in new altcoins and memeocin with little money. Lots of altcoins scam but some altcoins pump a lot and recoverd all loss and can bring some profit too. Cause If everyone buying old, then who'll buy new altcoins?. Although i don't advise anyone to follow my step. This step is for them who have good amount of money and like to explore new altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:43:19 PM

I don't really like altcoins, especially new coins, meme classes, or hype coins. However, many argue for Altcoins, especially the newer projects, that they can experience rapid price growth, providing the potential opportunity for significant investment ROI and I'm also surprised it has always been able to attract so much interest from both investors and developers.

If you don't like altcoins, does that mean you only like Bitcoin? Well, that's your choice, but there are more opportunities in top altcoins and new crypto projects. Louder earners in altcoins, actually.

I actually get the majority of my earnings from altcoins, except for the bitcoin that is paid to me in the signature campaign. Then that is also the reality that I see in most people here in the crypto community.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:41:58 PM

In my Own opinion I think one  of the importance of altcoins is that it  makes Investor's to get quick profit from their investment, secondly is good for short term investment, this are the few importance I know about altcoins, I don't know about other people. I will like to get your opinions about the important of altcoins, though I'm not a lover of altcoin just want to give an instance.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:50:18 PM

In my Own opinion I think one  of the importance of altcoins is that it  makes Investor's to get quick profit from their investment, secondly is good for short term investment, this are the few importance I know about altcoins, I don't know about other people. I will like to get your opinions about the important of altcoins, though I'm not a lover of altcoin just want to give an instance.
Yes your are right and it is important for those who are interested in it and using altcoins. Most people make quick money from altcoins while some invest in it because the price is low and the transaction fee is low so many buy altcoins and convert it to a y of the major coins in the cryptocurrency. Remember not not everyone likes altcoins because the risk I'm altcoins is much more than bitcoin and Ethereum or Solana.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 06:05:42 AM

In my Own opinion I think one  of the importance of altcoins is that it  makes Investor's to get quick profit from their investment, secondly is good for short term investment, this are the few importance I know about altcoins, I don't know about other people. I will like to get your opinions about the important of altcoins, though I'm not a lover of altcoin just want to give an instance.
Those who are not interested in long-term projects like Bitcoin are mainly investing in altcoins, and many are also investing in altcoins because of their cheap prices. You should exercise caution when investing in alt coins that promise very quick returns, as such investments often carry a high level of risk. While it is possible to make quick profits in altcoins, there is also the possibility of losses. But there are a number of altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana which are suitable for long term investment like Bitcoin.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 06:11:31 PM

Those who are not interested in long-term projects like Bitcoin are mainly investing in altcoins, and many are also investing in altcoins because of their cheap prices. You should exercise caution when investing in alt coins that promise very quick returns, as such investments often carry a high level of risk. While it is possible to make quick profits in altcoins, there is also the possibility of losses. But there are a number of altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana which are suitable for long term investment like Bitcoin.

This is the reason why most of the people are interested in altcoins investment as they cannot wait longer and find a quick way to make profit from new altcoins. Such people are taking risks by investing in new coins but they don't invest in Bitcoin while I will always say that if someone doesn't have any experience then they should not dive directly into new altcoins investment.

Bitcoin price is very low so if someone invests now and in a few months it pumps to reach 70k$ then you can get a quick profit from Bitcoin too. You should keep in mind that your investment is for a longer time but it will be better if you sell when you have profit so your profit will be more than expected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nazmul012

Activity: 775
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 11:03:53 PM

Right. Altcoins are important. If there's no altcoins, the there will only bitcoin where People would normally trade with it like other stock markets. Scammers weren't bring new ico, ieo, ido and 50% marketcap could deducted from whole crypto industry. I think because of altcoins, more people are coming here and crypto market is getting bigger. So altcoins plays significant contribution for crypto industry. And if we stake on right altcoins, then it is possible to take huge benefits from altcoins investment

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:13:12 PM

My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!

Altcoins are a general term for every cryptocurrency excluding Bitcoin and it's not a good idea to generalize the experience in a particular coin to all of them. It's like being sent an inferior product by an instagram shop and calling the whole online business worthless and scam.
There are coins that die, are scam, don't work, can't keep up competition. That's why investors needs to be cautious and attentive when choosing a coin. They should build a diverse portfolio that includes different genres of coins. They should also occasionally reanalyze and readjust their holdings.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:06:27 AM

Altcoins can be a good medium for those investors whose long-term investment horizon is relatively low. Some currencies may give very good returns in short time interval in which case observation and price history must be known before investing. The big advantage of investing in altcoins is that its price is much lower than Bitcoin, that's why many small investors are interested in investing here.Despite the high risk some small investors may prefer to keep their investments in alternative currencies.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
hamba laeh

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
Today at 02:42:55 PM

why don't you give reasons if you don't like altcoins?? because I think everyone must have altcoins other than bitcoin, except meme coins and hype coins. and in my opinion there is no altcoin scam because there is only people's carelessness that makes them lose in alctoins scam. because there are so many altcoin choices that you can invest in in the crypto market which have the potential to develop in the future.

Epaper

Activity: 760
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
Today at 03:20:42 PM

For people who don't have a lot of money, altcoins are a good choice as a short-term investment to make a profit. But not all altcoins are promising and can provide profits. Therefore, we must be wise in choosing altcoins to invest in so that we can avoid potential big risks and losing our money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: