Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming altcoins  (Read 917 times)
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 01:02:01 PM

The coins published through Solana are pretty much everyone's eyes now.  Everyone thinks it will pump.  And did some.  This is very optimistic for the future.  However, they are being published through Solana and there is so much discussion about them.  But still there is no hope for altcoin.  It pumps when it comes to market and dumps when it falls.  So investing in altcoin should be done knowingly and carefully.  Because the price that exists after a coin comes to the market may not be the same later. Therefore, before investing in a new coin, it must be understood.

After investing in a new altcoin, you don't have to keep holding the altcoin. You can take profit by selling all your altcoins. Altcoins built with the Solana blockchain are doing very well and they're making their investors rich but we have to be careful when investing in new altcoins as they can turn to a scam project anytime as they aren't yet popular and many individuals don't know those behind the projects. Solana memecoin are beginning to start dumping therefore we shouldn't invest in them.

I'm looking at altcoins with RWA narrative, projects with Real world Asset narrative is beginning to start getting notices as I'm beginning to see a lot of videos and articles about them. Tokens built with the aim of bring cryptocurrency to the real world will do well in the altcoin season and I'm researching to find myself some good ones that I'll invest into and wait for when they'll give me enough profits to sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 11:10:22 PM

I've found Smart World Global Token (SWGT) helpful, althought i haven't fully done my analysis yet but this project suppose to be good one. And there are many projects recently binance announced lauchpool for those. Manta is a recently new launched project Where powerful community and team behind this project takes my attention when i saw this project got heavy investment. And there's some more projects like Pixel is one of that, as well as jup also. Acttually binance launchpool projects are good as far i analysis. So most of project pumped a lot. ETHFI can be also mentioned here. Well now OP, just dyor for more update

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:43:49 PM

There are Lots of altcoins to write. But recently a memecoin draw my attention. Its name is "NotCoin"  under tonCoin network. I was just researching about tonCoin and found this menecoin yet to list on coingecko. I visit telegram channel and found million of user. Kind of mining project, giving people free money by clicking on coin interface. Premarket price is 10M is worth 12 worth ton. Soon it is going to listed on bybit. people earned good from this token already. But I don't recommend anyone to buy.Cause memecoin are dengerous, so surety at all.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:18:01 AM

Are there any new or upcoming altcoins that have caught your attention recently?

I'm not updated on the new altcoins onon the market now;; maybe you should try looking at GeckoGecko terminals or DextoolDextool platforms first. I only know that the new ones that entered recently are the ones under Degen,Degen, where the coincoin is.

Apart from that, the wormhole and the others I don't update anymore;; just do your own research; there are many ways to find out about that, to be honest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:02:46 AM

There are Lots of altcoins to write. But recently a memecoin draw my attention. Its name is "NotCoin"  under tonCoin network. I was just researching about tonCoin and found this menecoin yet to list on coingecko. I visit telegram channel and found million of user. Kind of mining project, giving people free money by clicking on coin interface. Premarket price is 10M is worth 12 worth ton. Soon it is going to listed on bybit. people earned good from this token already.
It is true that choosing a coin to invest in among thousands of alt coins is a very difficult task. There is also doubt as to whether Toncoin will be able to produce a future performance. But spreading investment in just one meme coin under that I think your money could be threatened. Not only will the outgoing coin listed on an exchange perform well in the future, but in the past we have seen many coins lose their quality even after being listed on a reputable exchange. However, instead of focusing on junk coins, focusing or investing in top coins can guarantee good future earnings.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:03:28 PM

Well there are so many coin that will be launch soon but we can't really tell what will be there potential or tell if they are legit or not because there are numerous memecoin out there.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Nazmul012

Activity: 780
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 11:58:42 PM

There are thousands of altcoins. Nobody knows which one could perform good or scam . That's why here, I don't wanna mention any specific altcoin name but i could suggest binance lab supported projects. Cause binance always try to support good project and these projects are always showed good performance after launch through binance exchange. Haven't seen any binance lab supported project yet that scam or downfall. So you can have a look

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 10:55:55 AM

There are thousands of altcoins. Nobody knows which one could perform good or scam . That's why here, I don't wanna mention any specific altcoin name but i could suggest binance lab supported projects. Cause binance always try to support good project and these projects are always showed good performance after launch through binance exchange. Haven't seen any binance lab supported project yet that scam or downfall. So you can have a look
Any coin that we have plans of buying, we should go for it because new coins are the ones that is giving us the profits in the market. Many of the old projects are being dumped by whales and sharks because they can't be hold a coin for too long especially when they are not getting any rewards from it. We need to be patient and wise when it comes to crypto decisions because it is from there we are going to know whether we are going to make money from the market or not. We need to be wise and ask questions for us to keep going.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:16:36 PM

There is also doubt as to whether Toncoin will be able to produce a future performance. But spreading investment in just one meme coin under that I think your money could be threatened. Not only will the outgoing coin listed on an exchange perform well in the future, but in the past we have seen many coins lose their quality even after being listed on a reputable exchange.
The fact is, I was talking about that altcoin under ton network, was disturbed free among them who made contribution and helped mining that altcoin. So i can say, people got free money from that project and there are many projects which are giving rewards among people whom contributed in their project. But you are right. There's no guarantee and on one knows, what will happen in these altcoins at the end. Not all altcoins are going to be on top, rather most of them seen to lost their value after a certain time. That's why need to opt out goof altcoins that could last longer

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 07:38:14 AM

Well there are so many coin that will be launch soon but we can't really tell what will be there potential or tell if they are legit or not because there are numerous memecoin out there.
Upcoming altcoins are our targets but they ought to come with good road maps. Memecoins are here to settled the top runs in the system but we do require some good piece of information for the purpose to stand strong enough. We tabled hopes and high expectations on these crypto projects which is absolutely beyond the line. I know that we should be positive when it comes to projects but at the same time, we choose to remain discreet with our activities.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 11:05:00 AM

This is not true. The information is not a private asset anymore. A projects whitepaper, team, and funds can be tracked to analyze. Actually there are many eyes that is always tracking new projects and their behavior. So it is not that hard to identify a scam and a legit project. Being successful in a long run or turning out to be a failed project is another chapter. So if someone wants to check a projects potential there are countless way to do that and the time of scam ico, ido is over.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 04:42:53 AM

I cannot name any, but we are getting nearer to the bull period and that means we are going to end up with something much bigger, and at that price point when every coin is high, there will be a lot of coins published, 99% of them terrible and only a few that will be good. I can guarantee you that we are going to have a lot of them just be good because people who invested into real good coins and made a lot of profit, so those profits they feel like should go to something and I believe that they are going to end up with a result where "excess profit goes to risky investment" type of thing.

This isn't really a suggestion, or assumption or even a prediction, this is exactly what happened to all new projects during bull period back in previous bull periods as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptoababe

Activity: 711
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:40:06 AM

I've heard about Bsquared network lately. It's a Layer 2 solution for the BRC20 ecosystem on Bitcoin. You can get some of their tokens for free right now by participating in their events. There's also Bouncebit, which will be launching with a Binance megadrop. These two projects seem to be the most popular Bitcoin Layer 2 projects at the moment and will have a very strong and high value altcoins. You should look into them before they fully launch.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 10:46:24 PM

Has anyone ever heard of the project, Umareum? Relatively new project, still in Q1. Hearing some conflicting stuff about this one, some even saying it’s a scam…does it seem like a sketchy one to invest in. Would appreciate anyone’s opinion on this.
First time hearing of it and when I checked the price it is $0.01033 and I also checked the official website of the project and in the process of opening the website, I was greeted with different languages plus French snd i was thinking if the memecoin developers are from France. This is the original website of the project https://umareum.com/  It is a layer 1 Open Source decentralized project. The explanation.of the project looks nice and the design is also good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:18:59 PM

upcoming one might be zksync, I think this is a great project that many people are waiting for. but the new altcoin that caught my attention is NOT COIN, this altcoin looks like a shit coin on the TON network but has a lot of users. I think this is the most successful altcoin on the TON network because previously I had not seen a TON network altcoin listed on many large exchanges. I think this altcoin is worth investing in and will provide returns in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: