Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid over expenses and have discipline  (Read 2409 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 08:43:10 PM

It is a good thing to do but it is easier said than done especially for those in the poor strata.
When they have a lot of money and get any kind of profit they will try to do it to be hedonistic first. The reason is simple, they have never tried it so when they get a lot of money or their fortune changes for the better they will try to satisfy themselves with what they have never done before.
There are many instances like this where their frenzy just makes it harder for themselves.

Agree to this, instead of thinking ahead where finding how money to work for them, they will surely try things that they never experienced before,

consuming money and not thinking that chances to spend it all and waste it to something that's not important will take place, either they don't have that knowledge or they choose to consume the money in a luxury way that they never have before.

Thinking ahead of time is very crucial in limiting your expenses, making sure to find business or investment or continue
to stay living the way you used to have will prevent you from overspending your money.
Because basically to become someone who is rich is not as simple as expected because we also have to have the mentality to become a rich person so that we become rich.
Not to demean the poor in this case because I am also still in the middle strata line and sometimes still have financial difficulties but the point I want to make is that the mindset to become rich is in fact something that is difficult for poor people to achieve because as I said before, They when they are able to become rich in the end have thoughts about greed and momentary pleasure so they do not hesitate to try everything they have never felt such as eating at high prices, shopping that is not really needed or even trying to live glamor and habbit because they have never felt it but they do not realize that it is precisely things like this that make them difficult because their ambition and desire are too explosive they forget the important point that money will run out.
So in this case it is important to have a good mindset that must be instilled in ourselves even though we are poor people but we must try to still have good self-control so that we are not carried away by momentary emotions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 12:24:37 AM

For me consistency is my problem,
Yup I know why and where my money is draining or why I am having trouble saving up.
I could budget when I needed but when I have my salary or have my money on my hand I tend to spend more than I needed.
Don't get me wrong I am not addicted to anything or have some vices, it is just that I tend to buy more foods than what I really needed.
For example if I know that I have a tight budget till my next pay day or salary I would buy some food and cook it for my self to lessen the expenses and I would choose the cheapest frozen or process food, but when I have money I tend to order up and buy the foods and buy whatever I want to eat without hesitation or looking at it's price.
Just try to spend on what you think it will be enough for you , buying excessive food might make nothing left to be in your sqvings, just buy what will be enough for you then save the remaining. Savings is not easy, it takes much discipline to succeed in saving money, one just needs to be conscious on how money is been spent because if you are carried away you might just end up spending all the money that you should have saved. Discipline and consciousness is the secrete in making successful savings.
Self-discipline in holding oneself to stick to the plan that has been made is not easy. And I understand that sometimes we always go outside the financial plans that have been made. And habits like that are not good. But yeah, I was also in a phase like that and it made me wonder a little about what was happening to me at that time. But I tried to change my life and my discipline slowly and it worked even though it took some adjustment time. Because it's all about habits and well habits are hard to change. But that doesn't mean it can't be changed.

At that time, I sometimes spent more than planned. For example, I intend to buy 1 item at an accessories shop when I enter. But in reality when I left the shop it turned out that I bought more than 1 accessory. Sometimes I laugh when I remember what happened at that time.  Grin And yeah it's about discipline. So I understand your condition @Gideongono

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 06:15:29 AM

Yup I know why and where my money is draining or why I am having trouble saving up.
I could budget when I needed but when I have my salary or have my money on my hand I tend to spend more than I needed.
Don't get me wrong I am not addicted to anything or have some vices, it is just that I tend to buy more foods than what I really needed.
For example if I know that I have a tight budget till my next pay day or salary I would buy some food and cook it for my self to lessen the expenses and I would choose the cheapest frozen or process food, but when I have money I tend to order up and buy the foods and buy whatever I want to eat without hesitation or looking at it's price.
Just try to spend on what you think it will be enough for you , buying excessive food might make nothing left to be in your sqvings, just buy what will be enough for you then save the remaining. Savings is not easy, it takes much discipline to succeed in saving money, one just needs to be conscious on how money is been spent because if you are carried away you might just end up spending all the money that you should have saved. Discipline and consciousness is the secrete in making successful savings.

Buy what you need and always check your budget before spending. It's best to work on it to make sure that you will not be short in your
next month's budget, over spending not just affecting your budget in that month, but also in the corresponding month.

Better to assess your money movement, there's always an issue if you don't check your capabilities
and just throwing your money when you receive your paycheck.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 06:32:48 AM

If we do not have a list of monthly expenses then it will not be possible to block our unnecessary expenses every month. Spending unnecessarily is a big problem for a middle class family. We have to spend according to our income. It's not like living a life of luxury all the time. When you are in a bit of a financial bind, you must be calculating. In many cases, it is seen that in addition to managing the family, he spends some more unnecessarily, among his unnecessary expenses may be his habit of taking soft drinks or alcohol or eating in restaurants, but these are great means of spending money unnecessarily, we must avoid these things. If we have a habit of over shopping, we need to control this habit to save our money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 01:38:12 PM

I think the easiest way for those of you who want to avoid excessive expenses to save your money in people who can manage your money, for example if your wife is good at managing money then trust her to manage your finances, in my opinion the average woman is good at managing money, if Do not have a wife, so the choice is your mother, it's much better for those of you who cannot control your desires.

With a note that you know they can control finances, if they are the same as you I think you only have to try more to discipline yourself in managing finances.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 03:28:01 PM
Merited by puloweh555 (1)

The basis is that you have to be disciplined in using money only as needed and this is of course born from the awareness of each of us if we want to save money in the long term. But there is a little advice from me that might be much better than just saving money, namely learning to save assets such as Bitcoin or gold if someone still likes gold today. Because saving money in the long term will not be very profitable apart from only saving ourselves from potential difficulties that can occur in life.

In general, Bitcoin and gold are also obtained with money, but this is done when someone already has more savings in the form of money so they can use some of it to convert it into Bitcoin or other assets such as gold. So that he can make more profit from his savings efforts by investing in two assets which are still quite valuable today, so buying food for consumption is of course highly recommended, but if it is bought excessively it will certainly be very wrong because it is a wasteful effort that is very useless.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 07:12:02 PM

Buy what you need and always check your budget before spending. It's best to work on it to make sure that you will not be short in your
next month's budget, over spending not just affecting your budget in that month, but also in the corresponding month.

Better to assess your money movement, there's always an issue if you don't check your capabilities
and just throwing your money when you receive your paycheck.
A must thing to be done but lots or tons of people who had missed out this stuff and do end up on spending more than on what they do earn which it would really be resulting into a disaster.
Proper planning when it comes to spending is really that crucial because you cant really just make yourself that spending like a mad man on a single day and end up on being poor on the other day.
In order to survive then this life is really just like a race or simply a marathon on which it is really that survival for those who do face up on day to day challenges. This is why making up some wise decisions
and proper planning are the ones who do really be able to do so.

Dont let yourself be ending up on sleeping on the streets just because of the wrong decision you had made. People do really make out learnings on the time that they would be experiencing unfortunate events
or those devastating moments on their lives. If they wont really be changing up their behavior then this would really be ending up on a lifetime regret and dont let
these things happen into you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:19:54 PM

Dont let yourself be ending up on sleeping on the streets just because of the wrong decision you had made. People do really make out learnings on the time that they would be experiencing unfortunate events
or those devastating moments on their lives. If they wont really be changing up their behavior then this would really be ending up on a lifetime regret and dont let

Worse things like this can happen if you failed to balance your budget, overspending your money can lead you to a certain thing that you will regret after, keep yourself from what you need and not with what you want.

A basic principle that will allow you to adjust to the budget that you can have in a daily or up to monthly
expenses. With good money management, there's a chance that you may be able to save and after that, have
a good investment to add up with your savings.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:46:57 PM

If we do not have a list of monthly expenses then it will not be possible to block our unnecessary expenses every month. Spending unnecessarily is a big problem for a middle class family. We have to spend according to our income. It's not like living a life of luxury all the time. When you are in a bit of a financial bind, you must be calculating. In many cases, it is seen that in addition to managing the family, he spends some more unnecessarily, among his unnecessary expenses may be his habit of taking soft drinks or alcohol or eating in restaurants, but these are great means of spending money unnecessarily, we must avoid these things. If we have a habit of over shopping, we need to control this habit to save our money.

It’s essential to list all your spending in the month,So it help you to short the unwanted expenses of the month.If you figure out the unwanted expenses,then you can easy start of saving money.Mostly people use the free money for the entertainment like social drinking,gambling,clubs and parties.But using the free money without saving is not recommended by any economist.Most of them advice us to save atleast 10 percentage from our income.This ten percentage of income saving will help you at the very hard situation of the life.
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:55:21 PM

Worse things like this can happen if you failed to balance your budget, overspending your money can lead you to a certain thing that you will regret after, keep yourself from what you need and not with what you want.

A basic principle that will allow you to adjust to the budget that you can have in a daily or up to monthly
expenses. With good money management, there's a chance that you may be able to save and after that, have
a good investment to add up with your savings.
Agree on some point that in speaking of spending something for your wants isnt bad as long it would really be in moderation because people do mostly ending up on spending unrealistically or something that really exceeds out that particular limit on which it did come into a point that it is really that not ideal at all on having that kind of spending.

You wont really be getting or making any savings if you do have that kind of spending behavior and its true that regret do always come at last and not something you could encounter on the front.
This is why before you would be able to experience this then better cut it off before its too late. Regrets do always happen in the end and if you arent that mindful then sooner or later
you would really be having the taste of it.

Be sensible your spending and always prioritizing on whats needed and limit out your wants spending or something which it isnt really that important at all.
Life is like a marathon is on which the one who could really be able to sustain and survive for longer wins.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 10:42:35 PM

People should learn to cut back on their excessive spending in today's global economy to prevent running out of money and experiencing long-term misery from being unable to provide for their families or themselves.
Following all of these guidelines you've laid out is a method to at least get by in this terrible world economy that keeps people in poverty.

4. Make the 24 hour rule
             This rule helped me when I was building in this way. Because when I want to buy something, I put it off for 24 hours, and during this time I learn how to assess these things. Usually the excitement we experience disappears immediately after a few hours. You imagine the sacrifices you will make when you accomplish them. Like the small savings you have or sometimes we will even borrow the money we will use here. At least in this way we can avoid impulsive buying or bursts of emotion.

Such a fact. We are constantly excited to get new items, but when we actually take the time to do so, we discover that the excitement has subsided and that we are no longer desperately in need of them.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Hewlet

Activity: 280
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 11:08:45 PM

One major way i cut down my expenses as a single person staying alone is by purchasing enough foodstuffs and provisions at home, that way i always have food to cook and it saves me the stress of buying already made food from outside which is obviously more expensive than cooking at home.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 02:22:43 AM

One major way i cut down my expenses as a single person staying alone is by purchasing enough foodstuffs and provisions at home, that way i always have food to cook and it saves me the stress of buying already made food from outside which is obviously more expensive than cooking at home.

Is that really going to help you reduce how you spend?
Are you trying to tell me that you only eat and eat with out paying bills, changing your clothes or even going out with friends?
That alone has made you to spend more.
If you're reducing how you spend as a single guy as you say, why not check how much you spend in a month and you slash it into two, save the other half and make use of the other half.
Because from all you said is like you eat a lot and that alone would make you think of your stomach more than things around you. Single guys do think of spending much on themselves just to look more attractive, so your plan isn't going to help you out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 03:21:47 AM

4. Make the 24 hour rule
             This rule helped me when I was building in this way. Because when I want to buy something, I put it off for 24 hours, and during this time I learn how to assess these things. Usually the excitement we experience disappears immediately after a few hours. You imagine the sacrifices you will make when you accomplish them. Like the small savings you have or sometimes we will even borrow the money we will use here. At least in this way we can avoid impulsive buying or bursts of emotion.

Here, many traders lose, especially beginners. However, high levels of excitement arise if as soon as someone enters the market, the price set bid immediately goes UP, which is the most fun, but if BTC continues to correct, yes. The science of patience must be used a lot and the world of digital currency is the place where it is easiest to assess a person's mental and emotional level in trading because psychology here really works.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Macoach

Activity: 64
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 05:44:29 AM

Isn't it stressful when we spend more than expected, right? especially if we follow a budget, having a smart spending habit is a good way to avoid such situations or events.

1. Make a realistic budget
           In budgeting it is important that we consider everything. It should be realistic and achievable, It cannot be said that the budget is only 20$ for a week for food if you are 8 people who will eat at home. Plan what to eat every day and budget for it. Write down all the ingredients or how much to buy and how much it will cost in pmashae or gasoline if there is a car. Do everything with consideration and do it consistently.
Stop yourself from buying things you don't need, like buying coffee at starbucks when you can just buy 3 in 1 sachet coffee that just tastes like coffee. Because if we cannot prevent such expenses, include them in the budget.

2. Find out what triggers the cost
            It's important that we know this if it's stress, boredom, pressure from friends, need to follow the trend and so on. It is important that we have discipline in these things if you want to avoid overspending. For example, if you're bored, you hang out online shopping at Lazada, Amazon, and others, this habit should be replaced with something more productive, such as cleaning the house and others where you can avoid it and do something good.

3. Break down luxury expenses
             Try to list the things you have spent and separate the luxury and the things you have spent. It is important that you know what is really needed and the word I deserve it.

4. Make the 24 hour rule

5. Set a budget
            Allocate a limit on expenses, know all areas of expenses from food, rent, electricity, water, shopping and other things related to spending. Once you set all of your spending limits, make sure to follow them and do it because everything will be ignored if you don't do it.

I hope this somehow helped us and the community here on the forum.

Other source:
https://www.incharge.org/financial-literacy/budgeting-saving/how-to-cut-your-expenses/
https://www.mymoneycoach.ca/blog/how-to-stop-spending-money-7-tips.html

That sounds great; I'll give it a shot. Moreover, I believe it all comes down to discipline. Self-discipline is the key to personal growth because improving your financial management skills doesn't happen overnight. Mastering discipline can be challenging, as it often involves reigning in your impulses. However, with consistent practice, mastery is undoubtedly achievable.
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 07:29:39 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I think the easiest way for those of you who want to avoid excessive expenses to save your money in people who can manage your money, for example if your wife is good at managing money then trust her to manage your finances, in my opinion the average woman is good at managing money, if Do not have a wife, so the choice is your mother, it's much better for those of you who cannot control your desires.

With a note that you know they can control finances, if they are the same as you I think you only have to try more to discipline yourself in managing finances.
If we have people we can trust to manage our finances then of course it is a good idea to ask them for help in managing their finances. As long as they are people who can be trusted and are good at managing finances. And one more thing, they must be the closest family members to us. As you said, namely like our mothers and wives.

But as you said, if we don't have someone we can trust to hold our money and manage our finances then of course we personally have to start learning to be disciplined in managing our finances. we can start from basic things like
✓ Start making plans for the goals we want to achieve with the money we will collect.
✓ Start determining what should be prioritized and what is unnecessary.
✓ Record every money that comes in and goes out.
✓ Observe all our financial activities at the end of the month and the like. So that we can fix everything that needs to be fixed later. And make our financial planning more mature and develop better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 09:54:59 AM

The problem at this time is that most people around the world are starting to get up again because the pandemic has been lifted for more than a year, so the savings for people who don't have enough income for a month still fit the small income they have for their family that is supported.

Therefore, accumulating is quite difficult for people who do not have enough income because they lack a source of income. Especially if the family he supports is large, you know what he means. Although I agree that we should really be conscientious about spending, that's true, and I agree with that a lot. That's why it's hard to budget when there's not enough money for the family we support.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 04:18:02 PM

If we have people we can trust to manage our finances then of course it is a good idea to ask them for help in managing their finances. As long as they are people who can be trusted and are good at managing finances. And one more thing, they must be the closest family members to us. As you said, namely like our mothers and wives.

But as you said, if we don't have someone we can trust to hold our money and manage our finances then of course we personally have to start learning to be disciplined in managing our finances. we can start from basic things like
✓ Start making plans for the goals we want to achieve with the money we will collect.
✓ Start determining what should be prioritized and what is unnecessary.
✓ Record every money that comes in and goes out.
✓ Observe all our financial activities at the end of the month and the like. So that we can fix everything that needs to be fixed later. And make our financial planning more mature and develop better.
Quite basic, and I think it is worthy of our concern to start managing finances from the basic things as you mentioned above, do not have to be in a hurry and perfect in managing personal finances because it will be boring in if you have a lot of pleasure and Waste in the financial world, slowly and apply one by one the target.
Because basically we also need to understand it before being handed over to our wife, and we can also control it.

But it seems that many of us do not care about managing finances let alone basic things, on average people are more focused on the size of income compared to the financial budget.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 09:26:45 PM

Agree on some point that in speaking of spending something for your wants isnt bad as long it would really be in moderation because people do mostly ending up on spending unrealistically or something that really exceeds out that particular limit on which it did come into a point that it is really that not ideal at all on having that kind of spending.

You wont really be getting or making any savings if you do have that kind of spending behavior and its true that regret do always come at last and not something you could encounter on the front.
This is why before you would be able to experience this then better cut it off before its too late. Regrets do always happen in the end and if you arent that mindful then sooner or later
you would really be having the taste of it.

Be sensible your spending and always prioritizing on whats needed and limit out your wants spending or something which it isnt really that important at all.
Life is like a marathon is on which the one who could really be able to sustain and survive for longer wins.

On the other side of it, there are also instances that instead of saving your money, some people tend to use a credit card, meaning to say
that before they can have the money, there's already an obligation that needs to settle.

Things that also needed to avoid in terms of overspending your money, if possible to avoid
better not to deal with credit card, save and just go with what you need and what you like
principle.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 10:00:21 PM

4. Make the 24 hour rule

Here, many traders lose, especially beginners. However, high levels of excitement arise if as soon as someone enters the market, the price set bid immediately goes UP, which is the most fun, but if BTC continues to correct, yes. The science of patience must be used a lot and the world of digital currency is the place where it is easiest to assess a person's mental and emotional level in trading because psychology here really works.
I mean if it's something that would yield you money anyway, even if it's just the prospect of earning money (except for gambling) I don't think the 24 hour rule even applies to this. Especially if it's time-sensitive like trading and investing.

I say that this 24 hour rule is only applicable to stuff that don't really yield you anything down the line, like the newest iPhone, the latest Playstation, or whatever you're planning to buy that wouldn't realistically yield you profits in the process. You have to think it through and decide whether you really want to buy it. if your mind remains unchanged even after a week (I use the 1-week rule) then go for it and buy it cause at least by then you could be sure that it's going to give you satisfaction/happiness.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄