Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid over expenses and have discipline  (Read 2409 times)
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 01:15:19 PM

I think the easiest way for those of you who want to avoid excessive expenses to save your money in people who can manage your money, for example if your wife is good at managing money then trust her to manage your finances, in my opinion the average woman is good at managing money, if Do not have a wife, so the choice is your mother, it's much better for those of you who cannot control your desires.

With a note that you know they can control finances, if they are the same as you I think you only have to try more to discipline yourself in managing finances.

It is tough to save money these days since there are too many bills to pay, and if you have children, how do they manage with all the expenses? It is not easy for everyone. You make plans, and then additional problems emerge from nowhere. If you have a good wife who manages money properly, you are fortunate. The majority of women in this generation do not want to work because all they worry about is the male addressing all of their problems, which causes the man to be unstable.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 01:40:16 PM

I think the easiest way for those of you who want to avoid excessive expenses to save your money in people who can manage your money, for example if your wife is good at managing money then trust her to manage your finances, in my opinion the average woman is good at managing money, if Do not have a wife, so the choice is your mother, it's much better for those of you who cannot control your desires.

With a note that you know they can control finances, if they are the same as you I think you only have to try more to discipline yourself in managing finances.

It is tough to save money these days since there are too many bills to pay, and if you have children, how do they manage with all the expenses? It is not easy for everyone. You make plans, and then additional problems emerge from nowhere. If you have a good wife who manages money properly, you are fortunate. The majority of women in this generation do not want to work because all they worry about is the male addressing all of their problems, which causes the man to be unstable.

Life is getting more difficult these days. Even if we are minimizing our expenses as much as possible we need another source of income aside from our regular paying jobs.

I believe that having children is a choice so people should also take it seriously. There should be a family plan before considering having a child.

I disagree that the majority of the women in this generation do not want to work. Maybe it is common in your place due to its traditions? Here in my country women just like men go to school and take their favorable degrees to build their careers. So most women here have regular jobs or businesses especially during this hard times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 01:55:26 PM

I don't even like seeing a wife who works too much if she already has children and they are still very young, because small children still have to be taken care of by a mother and father. But it's different when the child is older, because the urge to spend will also be greater so a family needs more income for a stable life. And women also have to work to be able to meet every need that may increase when they start having additional members in their family, but personally I also don't like women who basically expect all problems to be solved by their husbands.

Because a husband sometimes also has limitations in solving all the problems that arise in his life, and because of this he also needs the help of a wife or family to solve every problem because most problems in the household start with the small amount of income that a husband can get. So every problem that arises in life will feel lighter if we solve it together.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 02:44:20 PM

I completely agree with you. It's really hard to save money these days especially if you're living in a developing country where everything is high cost and where your salary is not enough for a living. It's tough to manage your finances, if in the first place, you're only earning a meager salary. That is why we have to detach ourselves from the idea that men should only do the work, especially if you have children, you must work together with your wife in order to meet your expenses which will help you to avoid doing over expenses.

Just to add on this one, one of the things that I practice to avoid over expenses is I have a monthly expenses checklist which allows me to keep track on my expenses and helped me to keep everything organized as well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 02:59:37 PM

On what basis do you say these things to women? Are you married? And if you are married, who takes care of the children, who takes care of the housework for you? If you help your wife do those things, you can complain. Otherwise, if you just go to work and leave everything else to your wife, you are not qualified to criticize your wife.

I am a married man with 2 children, I agree with you that saving is really difficult, but if you have the courage of a man, it is not difficult to solve. And I've seen what my wife has to endure so I don't think women today are as lazy as you say.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 03:33:40 PM

All these sites require you to be patient. Crypto investors or people who trade need to have several times more patience than a normal person. Anything can happen in the market at any time if we can't have maximum patience at that time but later good time will come but we can't enjoy that good time. If we find ourselves lacking in patience, we can do something different. As we invest or take trades we can spend the next time in some other way. If we don't have anything to do outside of all these tasks, we can pass the time by playing video games or hanging out with friends so that we don't have to worry about investing. If we can continue in this way for a few days, it will be seen that at some point we will have patience.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 03:57:54 PM

Life is getting more difficult these days. Even if we are minimizing our expenses as much as possible we need another source of income aside from our regular paying jobs.

I believe that having children is a choice so people should also take it seriously. There should be a family plan before considering having a child.

I disagree that the majority of the women in this generation do not want to work. Maybe it is common in your place due to its traditions? Here in my country women just like men go to school and take their favorable degrees to build their careers. So most women here have regular jobs or businesses especially during this hard times.

The older, of course the more difficult it is to continue to live where the needs are increasing because of the development of the times, including having children and so on which is a burden of expenses, it is a fact and it cannot be denied.
But difficult does not mean you can't, you must have the ability and knowledge to how to position your budget, unexpected costs must be a concern and it must be in your budget.

The best way today to increase income is to work with a wife, if indeed your wife is not wise in talking about family finances I think she before marriage does not talk about finances with his wife so he must accept the fact that his wife could not be a friend in talking about finance who can only be acts to the husband who makes finances unable to manage well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 243

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 10:15:49 AM

✂️.

4. Make the 24 hour rule
             This rule helped me when I was building in this way. Because when I want to buy something, I put it off for 24 hours, and during this time I learn how to assess these things. Usually the excitement we experience disappears immediately after a few hours. You imagine the sacrifices you will make when you accomplish them. Like the small savings you have or sometimes we will even borrow the money we will use here. At least in this way we can avoid impulsive buying or bursts of emotion.
✂️

If you take this step to save yourself from wastage of money, you will definitely be somewhat safe of your money. We often do a lot of things with excitement when we buy things that we want and leave them at different places later to no avail. We waste our money by buying all these things and throwing them in different places, so it is very important for us to be aware of this so that we do not have to waste money later. One must take 24 hours before purchasing an item so as not to overexert the item. When you have 24 hours to think about buying something, many thoughts come to mind and if you can live your life accordingly, you can avoid spending money. For those of us who spend a lot of money regularly, if we save that money, it will help us a lot in the future. And what money we use to buy things that we don't need in our daily life, but to invest that money in something that will be profitable. I think investing in crypto with the money of things that will not be of any use will give us a good profit in the future, and thus we can prevent spending our money.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 12:06:20 PM

I don't even like seeing a wife who works too much if she already has children and they are still very young, because small children still have to be taken care of by a mother and father. But it's different when the child is older, because the urge to spend will also be greater so a family needs more income for a stable life. And women also have to work to be able to meet every need that may increase when they start having additional members in their family, but personally I also don't like women who basically expect all problems to be solved by their husbands.

Because a husband sometimes also has limitations in solving all the problems that arise in his life, and because of this he also needs the help of a wife or family to solve every problem because most problems in the household start with the small amount of income that a husband can get. So every problem that arises in life will feel lighter if we solve it together.

Good point, even husband tag as a provider it doesn't mean that he should only be the one that will shoulder everything,

a wife can help in terms of trying to find ways to earn extra, though it's not an obligation for the wife but it will
help the family in the situation like this, especially if you have kids that you both need to take care, expenses
against the salaries are really hard to budget, but with good combination or good understanding of the situation
family can continue to live as content and happy as they want.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 10:50:58 PM

It is really annoying to fall short of funds when allocating the budget to our needs.  This list are helpful in guiding one on how to keep our expenses on tab and avoid the frustration of falling short of funds even though we always try to look for extra funds to fill our needs.

Setting the budget and knowing the reason why we always have shortage is a good way to troubleshoot our financing activitives.
When you start planning on budgeting first you have to set first your savings since it's the main base of your financing and the rest or half of your money depends on what are you going to do it's either you will invest to make it double or put up a business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 11:13:23 PM

It is really annoying to fall short of funds when allocating the budget to our needs.  This list are helpful in guiding one on how to keep our expenses on tab and avoid the frustration of falling short of funds even though we always try to look for extra funds to fill our needs.

Setting the budget and knowing the reason why we always have shortage is a good way to troubleshoot our financing activitives.
When you start planning on budgeting first you have to set first your savings since it's the main base of your financing and the rest or half of your money depends on what are you going to do it's either you will invest to make it double or put up a business.
And actually, before that, we also have to stabilize our income first. Because setting a good budget won't be of much use if our income is uncertain. But if we feel we have a fairly stable income then setting a budget and implementing it becomes easier. Recognizing the types of needs and classifying them based on basic and additional needs will make it easier for us to manage our financial expenses. It's just that we also have to think about our savings and investments too. In fact, we also have to make a budget for a reserve fund or emergency fund which we can collect slowly every time we get income.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 04:05:34 PM

And actually, before that, we also have to stabilize our income first. Because setting a good budget won't be of much use if our income is uncertain. But if we feel we have a fairly stable income then setting a budget and implementing it becomes easier. Recognizing the types of needs and classifying them based on basic and additional needs will make it easier for us to manage our financial expenses. It's just that we also have to think about our savings and investments too. In fact, we also have to make a budget for a reserve fund or emergency fund which we can collect slowly every time we get income.
You are right that without having a stable income it will not be possible for us to be able to manage our expenditure budget, so having a stable income will make it easier for us to manage our expenditure budget. Being able to group together our needs and our desires will be very good for us in managing our finances because if we cannot differentiate between these two things it will be very difficult to avoid excessive spending. If we can manage our expenses well, it will make it very easy for us to save and invest so that we can get profits from these investments.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Biznesmen

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 05:03:57 AM

To avoid overspending, you must first identify where your excess spending is coming from. When are you spending too much, and for what purposes? Answer these and more questions to yourself, then find the answer, list it out, and make a budget to avoid them. Just be aware of where you are spending and why, and then you can easily make decisions. Just being aware of your spending is the solution to this problem. You don't have to be frugal, but balanced. Even there are people who are stinging. It's also not very impressive, so in my opinion, spending too much or too little is not advised. Making money is not the only way to live; you can spend too, so create a balanced budget.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 11:35:28 AM

To avoid overspending, you must first identify where your excess spending is coming from. When are you spending too much, and for what purposes? Answer these and more questions to yourself, then find the answer, list it out, and make a budget to avoid them. Just be aware of where you are spending and why, and then you can easily make decisions. Just being aware of your spending is the solution to this problem. You don't have to be frugal, but balanced. Even there are people who are stinging. It's also not very impressive, so in my opinion, spending too much or too little is not advised. Making money is not the only way to live; you can spend too, so create a balanced budget.
   Spending is bound to happen but overspending is not advisable. With the current economic situation, we ought to be watchful of how we use the money that we tried hard to acquire. Truthfully we make money to spend money but we just have to be careful in the things we spend on. We should put in our scale of preferences in the spending plan and for every money made, we shouldn’t neglect drafting out a budget. I believe these two would better help to curb wasteful spending. No doubt even with the budgets made, there can still be occurrences where we tend to use extra for unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
    We should learn to place our priorities right, you should weigh your wants and needs and be able to predict which is more important to fulfill at that moment; it’s called preference scaling. And then after we are done with budgeting the costs for these majors(wants), we create a space for miscellaneous expenses which would cover our daily needs and also unforeseen circumstances. This way we’d be able to regulate our income and be sure that we spend wise and right. No matter how much you believe in yourself to use your income rightly, you’d be surprised to see that you’ll keep falling into the trap of spending excessively. Conclusively the basic solutions for overspending is budgeting which should work hand in hand with us scaling our preferences.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 12:42:23 PM

You are right that without having a stable income it will not be possible for us to be able to manage our expenditure budget, so having a stable income will make it easier for us to manage our expenditure budget. Being able to group together our needs and our desires will be very good for us in managing our finances because if we cannot differentiate between these two things it will be very difficult to avoid excessive spending. If we can manage our expenses well, it will make it very easy for us to save and invest so that we can get profits from these investments.

The problem is also with other people who already know that their source of income is not enough; they still have expenses. Because they may think they have an alternative to their expenses through borrowing or whatever reason.

But even so, for people who know that their income is not enough, they wish they could budget their income for important bills, because there are also others who, even if their income is small, apply the saying "If the blanket is too short, learn to bend".

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 01:50:15 PM

To stay on budget it's a good idea to plan ahead because you also need to think about savings that are essential for the future. Budgeting helps you identify and achieve your financial goals including saving for retirement or buying a home and paying off debt. When you create an effective budget it can save you from overspending excess debt and financial instability and stress.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:25:22 PM

From my point of view , it all comes down to money management and in my opinion this should be learn from school because we can see nowadays a lot of teenagers that really don't know how to have an asset management ( from money , to gold to cryptos or any other valuable things ). It's also safe to say that we need financial education from early ages ( I would say 12 it's a nice age to actually learn a bit of financial management ) but society wants to keep us poor so I doubt we will ever see financial education in elementary school.  Angry

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 02:32:30 PM

The problem is also with other people who already know that their source of income is not enough; they still have expenses. Because they may think they have an alternative to their expenses through borrowing or whatever reason.

But even so, for people who know that their income is not enough, they wish they could budget their income for important bills, because there are also others who, even if their income is small, apply the saying "If the blanket is too short, learn to bend".
In a situation like this I still feel we have a different view because no matter what expenses we make it adjusts to the income we have and this phase continues to repeat so that there is no term that the income we have is insufficient for the expenses we make.
Such conditions occur because we are too pushing ourselves to get a pleasure in life but do not think about the income that comes to us because if in the end we realize that our income is still very hampered then we need to pay attention to ourselves by limiting expenses as minimal as possible so that the income we get is sufficient for the expenses we need.
If in the end it can be done then I think no one will feel that the income we get is smaller than the expenses we will have.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:35:51 PM

To stay on budget it's a good idea to plan ahead because you also need to think about savings that are essential for the future. Budgeting helps you identify and achieve your financial goals including saving for retirement or buying a home and paying off debt. When you create an effective budget it can save you from overspending excess debt and financial instability and stress.

Planning will always be the main and best thing that must be applied in whatever we are doing, because only that will be able to balance everything in life such as finances. If we want things to run in a balanced way then you have to take some actions that will be useful and have a good impact on balance. of course it's true and as I said above that indeed the budget allocation must really be considered, none other than indirectly it will be useful to identify what exactly you need.

If indeed you still have money left over from your basic needs then the better thing that can be done is to save or invest the money in one of the assets that you trust, because it is true as you said above and it will be very useful for any needs or needs in the future. So the point is that management is very important in any case, especially in financial matters, we should not overdo it and only allocate the budget according to what we need.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 05:06:50 PM

From the very start, user should also look for this monthly expenses that how much in his monthly salary or how much in his any other business from where he earns could be used? He should always look for it and set a limit for it, not setting the limit for it may cause something very challenging for him as not only in this field but he will not able to store his money for the future also and he will lost most of his money on those things which are not even necessary.
So, the thing is a person should store money from the very start because when a time comes in which he didn't have any other money then the money he stored will help him a lot. Same in the case of setting monthly budget for anything he wants to buy or his home expenses etc. he want to have for the whole month. In this way he also control his money instead of using in useless things.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM