Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin will be $173,566 before November, 2025  (Read 554 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 02:48:30 PM

If we see Bitcoin at $173,566 in November 2025 then your prediction will be correct and we hope so. We know that every four years there is a Bitcoin market halving and we can assume that the bull market will happen in 2024/25 when we will definitely reach this position. Looking at your prediction we can expect Bitcoin to peak in 2025 and set a new record once again. Although there is currently a lot of speculation about how much Bitcoin's value will rise in the future, many have predicted that it will peak in 2024. If the peak is reached in 2024 then surely 2025 will be a good position for Bitcoin market. And it's hard to say how certain your prediction will be, but we expect Bitcoin to reach this level in November 2025.
I can't say that it will be at that price, that is too precise for me to make it work but at the same time I think it's quite important to remember that we are going to end up with nothing at all. I think it's quite important to see it go up and as long as it keeps going higher that means we are going to end up with a return for sure.

It should be remembered that we are going to make some profit, and in order to keep making that profit we need to keep it going as long as possible. I understand that life is not simple, so this 173k is not going to be exactly what the price will be, we can't know that, it's not possible. However, we can say that it will be higher, much higher than today, and that is good enough reason to invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 03:21:12 PM

Not a bad shout. I'd say it's 50/50 as to whether price struggles around $100K-$150K after a 2x from current ATH, or whether price moves towards $150K to $250K. There's the argument that the price increase is dramatically slowing down, so previous 3.5x from ATH to ATH could only be 2x, but otherwise there has only ever been 3 real cycles so it's not really enough to go on, I'd say it's anyone's guess.

I think overall I prefer the theory of around $100K to $150K by mid 2025, and if that becomes the local top, then there won't be any $200K+ by end of year. Kind of like there was no $100K in 2021. Many sceptics don't believe that in a "single" bull market could see Bitcoin's market cap could go from 0.5T to 5 trillion (ie $200K roughly), while forgetting that Gold went from 2 trillion to 10 trillion as a safe haven asset in a single run, even if it took a decade, so it's definitely more than possible. Maybe even expected if we consider 1 trillion to be a sort of threshold for actually being a notable store of value / safe haven asset.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 03:44:23 PM

Why I would tend to agree with this prediction is that, if we fast-forward back to 2020 Halving, then 20k previous ATH before we hit 69k current ATH, Bitcoin did 2x plus from that price (20k) and only about $11k left for BTC to do a completely 3x price movement from the price. Now, let's just assume that we did only 2x from the Current ATH $69k,  meaning that Bitcoin may try to hit the price of 69k+69k =$138k, which will bring us to a price near your prediction of $173k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 04:39:03 PM

This type of speculation really spreads positivity among all the Bitcoin holders. I don’t know how you came up with this exact price, but yes hearing this gave me really true pleasure. Bitcoins are expected to break ATH price next year in 2024. Maybe this time they stop at 100k usd or more, and hence by the November 2025 we can see this price. I mean anything and everything is possible. We just need to believe in ourselves and keep accumulating the coins. Let’s hope for the best.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 05:09:53 PM

This type of speculation really spreads positivity among all the Bitcoin holders. I don’t know how you came up with this exact price, but yes hearing this gave me really true pleasure. Bitcoins are expected to break ATH price next year in 2024. Maybe this time they stop at 100k usd or more, and hence by the November 2025 we can see this price. I mean anything and everything is possible. We just need to believe in ourselves and keep accumulating the coins. Let’s hope for the best.

I'd already be happy if it breaks that $100,000 since back in 2020 a lot of the crypto big shots are predicting the price to be $100,000 which they failed in such speculation. They didn't exactly say which year it will actually happen. Only a few candle spaces if you scale your chart to monthly.

I still think 173,000 is a bit too much of a price climb. I doubt this is going to really happen unless the value of the USD will really dip as well due to inflation. Well let's just hope for the best.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2023, 06:34:32 PM

Why I would tend to agree with this prediction is that, if we fast-forward back to 2020 Halving, then 20k previous ATH before we hit 69k current ATH, Bitcoin did 2x plus from that price (20k) and only about $11k left for BTC to do a completely 3x price movement from the price. Now, let's just assume that we did only 2x from the Current ATH $69k,  meaning that Bitcoin may try to hit the price of 69k+69k =$138k, which will bring us to a price near your prediction of $173k.
There's no doubt about Bitcoin reaching the predicted price of the OP even if we exclude the usual multiplier that Bitcoin always markets in every halving market and we do the calculation based on the institutional support and multinational investment companies that are currently paying attention to Bitcoin. However, I don't agree with the OP's prediction when she/he stated a certain month when the predicted price can happen next year.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 07:36:47 PM

I'd already be happy if it breaks that $100,000 since back in 2020 a lot of the crypto big shots are predicting the price to be $100,000 which they failed in such speculation. They didn't exactly say which year it will actually happen. Only a few candle spaces if you scale your chart to monthly.

I still think 173,000 is a bit too much of a price climb. I doubt this is going to really happen unless the value of the USD will really dip as well due to inflation. Well let's just hope for the best.

And if I'm not mistaken, that is the conservative estimates that everyone is throwing right no, at least breaks $100k and that we are all good. It's going to be a bonus if we can reach around $150k-$180k just like what the OP has predicted in this thread.

So it's just a matter of time before we can wait and see what will happen in the future. For sure ever we all have our predictions and somewhat hoping that everything will come our way a some of us have already stack sats and waiting for it to multiple in the next bull run.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 10:42:41 PM

1 Bitcoin will be $173,566 before November, 2025
10.21x or 1021% from Bitcoin Bottom in 2022 or 5.65x or 565% from current price.
Posting here so we can see if my theory will be correct or not.
If it's correct by Nov 2025, I will share it here in this post.
Until then, consider this a speculation.
Everything would really be a speculation on which it wont really be giving out an assurance but i would really be taking these numbers to be that realistic compared to those who are predicting $500k - $1M price on this upcoming bull run. Even if we do speak about $100k then it would really be that considerable price on this upcoming bull run trend. Although it is really hard to believe that it wont really be making at least 5x-10x of its price
as of with the current values. Therefore, we should really be that wise on taking up decisions whether we should really be buying with the current price and hold for long term or you would really be that mindful on snipping out profits in short term basis. We know that not all would be coming after for long term holds but rather they do prefer on shorter ones or accordance into their interest.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2023, 05:59:46 PM

And if I'm not mistaken, that is the conservative estimates that everyone is throwing right no, at least breaks $100k and that we are all good. It's going to be a bonus if we can reach around $150k-$180k just like what the OP has predicted in this thread.

So it's just a matter of time before we can wait and see what will happen in the future. For sure ever we all have our predictions and somewhat hoping that everything will come our way a some of us have already stack sats and waiting for it to multiple in the next bull run.
Congratulations to anyone who accumulated Bitcoin from the start when the price of Bitcoin was still under $ 20k, it became the cheapest price. Just need to hold on until the ATH prediction is reached. I might only target $100k, but if the prediction is around $150k-$180k it's a bonus not to be missed. I will make sales in stages and hope that the price prediction is achieved. Don't panic too much with the current decline, we are close and we have to be patient.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 11:40:35 PM

IMO even doubling the last bull market peak, also known as the ATH, is too ambitious. Over 93% of coins are already mined, it's about time for the market to stop caring about halvenings. I think it will peak at slightly above $100K for a small period, and there will be a lot of profit taking during this psychological barrier. And in the next bull run the price might even fall below $70K, because we already have a precedent of the price falling below the previous peak, when it crashed to $16K and $20K (2017 ATH) failed to act as support.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 01:20:02 PM

IMO even doubling the last bull market peak, also known as the ATH, is too ambitious. Over 93% of coins are already mined, it's about time for the market to stop caring about halvenings. I think it will peak at slightly above $100K for a small period, and there will be a lot of profit taking during this psychological barrier. And in the next bull run the price might even fall below $70K, because we already have a precedent of the price falling below the previous peak, when it crashed to $16K and $20K (2017 ATH) failed to act as support.

Yes, just like what we thought in the last 2 previous bull runs, 2017, we say that it can reach $50k, and in the last great bull run, we are looking at $100k. So it's very different from what we predicted and what the market does.

Maybe at $100k we can see profit taking already and we can understand that. At least it will be a big accomplishment if we see 6 digits as our all time high in 2024-2025.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:13:53 PM

There are many predictions about the price of bitcoin in the next 1 or 2 years, and in my opinion whether the price position can pass $ 100k or not depends on the halving day that will occur in early 2024, if the price position is still as it is today, of course it is very difficult to see bitcoin price could pass $100k in 2025.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:54:42 PM

consider this a speculation.
Meaning predictions and speculations can be right and wrong, maybe you've done good speculation for Bitcoin before, but for $ 173,566 in 2025 to me that's very intriguing, but I don't want to break your prediction for that year, who knows it could be right or wrong, for sure we have different understandings and beliefs for the upcoming Bitcoin.

I outline in various sources on the internet that I have read and seen, especially about predictions and speculation that in 2025 the price of Bitcoin can penetrate $ 180,000, $ 150,000, $ 190,000 and up to $ 200,000, but I'm not so sure about all that.

However, I will be placing my bets for the November 2025 Potential High of $110,449. for Bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 05:53:38 PM

10.21x or 1021% from Bitcoin Bottom in 2022 or 5.65x or 565% from current price.
Yes I am agree with your calculation. Your theory partially correct, But it will so tuff i think. From small amount to go big amount too easy but from big amount to go more big amount so tuff. But we Know cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable anything can happen anytime. So it is tuff but possible i think. I think 2025 year will be good for cryptocurrency market. In last quarter of 2025 Bitcoin price will touch $100k to $150k+ i also believe it. Last Bull run we saw bitcoin price touched $69k and future bull session bitcoin price will touch $100k i think. And i also believe need more 2 bull session to hit your target.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 06:32:59 PM

Bitcoin halving takes place every four years and that is an event every BTC enthusiast looks forward to but with this predictions, it's gives us more to anticipate. I can't exactly predict the price of Bitcoin for 2025 but I expect that it will be high considering as it will be a year after the halving event. But according to coincodex, Bitcoin should rise to 175,683 which is a bit in line with with @ImThour has said but I'm quite sceptic for the month of November tho.
 November was a bad month for BTC price last year, but I'm hoping this year and the next years change the narrative.
Only BTC enthusiast which are into investing is the one that looks forward in it because halving have some properties which can make the price rise. Our main event must be in the halving time and not after it or in 2025, so I think the price will actually dump after and not pump like what we have seen on the past.

And even if let say the pump continues, I still don't think that the price which the OP said can come true, as it seems huge already for a short period of time. It's normal that Bitcoin price is bad last year because it was the season for a bear. 2023 on the other hand, started out great but loses its momentum later on. We still have the last quarter anyway.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 27, 2023, 08:11:50 PM

I can't say that it will be at that price, that is too precise for me to make it work but at the same time I think it's quite important to remember that we are going to end up with nothing at all. I think it's quite important to see it go up and as long as it keeps going higher that means we are going to end up with a return for sure.

It should be remembered that we are going to make some profit, and in order to keep making that profit we need to keep it going as long as possible. I understand that life is not simple, so this 173k is not going to be exactly what the price will be, we can't know that, it's not possible. However, we can say that it will be higher, much higher than today, and that is good enough reason to invest.
That's true, we are going to see it go up, and we may not know how much but as long as we trust it it's fine. I agree that we should be buying as much of it as we possibly could to keep it continue to grow as much as possible and there are a lot of people who we can see that they are selling and getting out.

The difference between buyers and sellers right now is that people who sold right now made a big mistake, they are not going to end up with a profit when the price goes up unless they also buy it back at the same or lower price point. However, people who are buying at this price means that they know what they are doing and they should be making a profit as well when the price goes up. I am sure that it will, and they will profit.

mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 09:09:51 AM

Well I do think this is going to be possible. There is some 'bullish' news with spot Bitcoin ETFs going to be approved. And maybe happening in the fall season.

And with Grayscale winning the lawsuit against the SEC. There is I think going to be some very happy hodlers even before this year is ended.  

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 02:44:23 PM

Well I do think this is going to be possible. There is some 'bullish' news with spot Bitcoin ETFs going to be approved. And maybe happening in the fall season.

And with Grayscale winning the lawsuit against the SEC. There is I think going to be some very happy hodlers even before this year is ended.  

Yes, and the timing though, I mean it if it going to be approved next year, then for sure as we approach the halving or even after the halving, this approval will be a big boost to the market itself.

The Grayscale lawsuit really put the market into notice, and with that news, the bounce back from $25k to $27k has been achieved. But in any case, we are looking more in the long run and for sure, majority of us have predictions of what is going to happen in 2025, new all time high and the OP's prediction might be a hit or miss to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 09:13:37 PM

Bitcoin halving takes place every four years and that is an event every BTC enthusiast looks forward to but with this predictions, it's gives us more to anticipate. I can't exactly predict the price of Bitcoin for 2025 but I expect that it will be high considering as it will be a year after the halving event. But according to coincodex, Bitcoin should rise to 175,683 which is a bit in line with with @ImThour has said but I'm quite sceptic for the month of November tho.
 November was a bad month for BTC price last year, but I'm hoping this year and the next years change the narrative.
Only BTC enthusiast which are into investing is the one that looks forward in it because halving have some properties which can make the price rise. Our main event must be in the halving time and not after it or in 2025, so I think the price will actually dump after and not pump like what we have seen on the past.

And even if let say the pump continues, I still don't think that the price which the OP said can come true, as it seems huge already for a short period of time. It's normal that Bitcoin price is bad last year because it was the season for a bear. 2023 on the other hand, started out great but loses its momentum later on. We still have the last quarter anyway.
Bitcoin always surprises us, and as such it is difficult to tell what it may happen, and while I think a price of 173k is possible at the same time I cannot help to think it is on the high side, now such a price could be possible if we see a strong upward momentum for bitcoin early on during the next bull run, but it is difficult to believe this will be the case when the demand as of right now is very weak and it does not seem as if it is going to change soon.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 08:25:16 AM

Financial markets and crypto markets are chaotic, there are hundreds of thousands of variables. In a market with so many variables, it's not for me to make high predictions. But Bitcoin, unlike financial markets, goes through a halving period every four years, so it can be easy to make long term price predictions. And we can do that with Elliott. As for your prediction, i think it has a high probability of coming true and i think 5x is very affordable in this market.
Finally, because of its potential and relevance, any investment in Bitcoin will pay off. It's a really good investment if you want to hold Bitcoin for a long time. To be clear, these predictions are usually not the most important factor when making a purchase choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███