Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crawford vs Canelo-Charlo winner (no date yet)  (Read 489 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:06:58 AM

Spence and Crawford fighting at 154 is not an issue. Spence complained about 147. Crawford also admitted he had a hard time making it. They're both looking forward to be at 154 in their next fights. They'll debut in that division together. It's certainly not an issue if there isn't any belt on the line. It's their first time.

I also don't think Crawford is avoiding Charlo. Who is Charlo, after all? The boxer who could barely win a round against Canelo? If I were Crawford, I'd rather go straight to Canelo after defeating Spence in a rematch.

A rematch with Spence sounds like a good move for Crawford. It'll give him a chance to really test the waters in this new division. If he can beat Spence again, it'll definitely fuel speculation that Crawford can continue to shine as he climbs the ranks.

Now, thinking about a fight against Canelo is intriguing. People might lean towards Canelo, especially since Crawford's not in his natural weight class yet. But you know, in boxing, anything can happen, and maybe those of us who think he'll struggle will be proven wrong. I think he should take it one step at a time, not rush into any decisions. That time will come eventually.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:23:56 AM

Spence and Crawford fighting at 154 is not an issue. Spence complained about 147. Crawford also admitted he had a hard time making it. They're both looking forward to be at 154 in their next fights. They'll debut in that division together. It's certainly not an issue if there isn't any belt on the line. It's their first time.

I also don't think Crawford is avoiding Charlo. Who is Charlo, after all? The boxer who could barely win a round against Canelo? If I were Crawford, I'd rather go straight to Canelo after defeating Spence in a rematch.

A rematch with Spence sounds like a good move for Crawford. It'll give him a chance to really test the waters in this new division. If he can beat Spence again, it'll definitely fuel speculation that Crawford can continue to shine as he climbs the ranks.

Not sure if this is good moved by Spence, but if it is going to be 154 lbs, yeah, we will see if Crawford can still beat Spence the way he did it at 147 lbs. So if it's a dominating fashion again, no doubt he could be one of the best in this era.

Now, thinking about a fight against Canelo is intriguing. People might lean towards Canelo, especially since Crawford's not in his natural weight class yet. But you know, in boxing, anything can happen, and maybe those of us who think he'll struggle will be proven wrong. I think he should take it one step at a time, not rush into any decisions. That time will come eventually.

Now this is a fight that is really intruiging as you have said, Charlo try to do it, climbing from 154 lbs to 168 lbs and fight Canelo and failed. And it's not even close as he just want to survived in that fight. So what's more for Crawford from 147 lbs to super middleweight, it's not going to be easy for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Viscore (OP)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:36:28 AM

I was pretty excited for Crawford vs. Canelo too, but it looks like there's a fight before that since the rematch clause got activated. Spence still isn't convinced he's not on par with Crawford, so he wants a second shot. Personally, I think Crawford will still come out on top.

Now, speaking of Canelo, he's been looking pretty unbeatable in his current division. But as fans, we don't mind if Crawford takes a riskier move. All we want is an entertaining fight. Crawford's been critical of Charlo for not competing at a high level, so I'm sure he won't let us down. Whether he wins or loses via KO, it's bound to be an entertaining showdown.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 11:02:21 AM

I was pretty excited for Crawford vs. Canelo too, but it looks like there's a fight before that since the rematch clause got activated. Spence still isn't convinced he's not on par with Crawford, so he wants a second shot. Personally, I think Crawford will still come out on top.

Yeah, it seems that we will have to wait for the result of the Crawford vs Spence rematch before we can see if Crawford will fight Canelo next or if Canelo is still very interested or just go and fight David Benavidez next. So there's still a lot of scenario that can happen in the future so it's not an assurance that Crawford vs Canelo can happen.

Now, speaking of Canelo, he's been looking pretty unbeatable in his current division. But as fans, we don't mind if Crawford takes a riskier move. All we want is an entertaining fight. Crawford's been critical of Charlo for not competing at a high level, so I'm sure he won't let us down. Whether he wins or loses via KO, it's bound to be an entertaining showdown.

No one can really beat Canelo as his best division, he seems to be really enjoying cleaning up the division. But there's one name that every fans are also itching to see him fight, that is the big and young David Benavidez. But Benavidez will have a fight so we will see if he can still live up to his hype and win so that he can call Canelo again and maybe Alvarez will give him a shot.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 02:13:16 PM

Not sure if this is good moved by Spence, but if it is going to be 154 lbs, yeah, we will see if Crawford can still beat Spence the way he did it at 147 lbs. So if it's a dominating fashion again, no doubt he could be one of the best in this era.

Spence has the opportunity to make a comeback in a different weight class, and I'm confident that this weight class suits him well. It's natural for everyone to assume that Crawford will win, given Spence's performance in their first meeting. However, there's no guarantee that Crawford will win again. Let's see if Spence can devise a different strategy that could potentially surprise the fans and secure a victory.

Now this is a fight that is really intruiging as you have said, Charlo try to do it, climbing from 154 lbs to 168 lbs and fight Canelo and failed. And it's not even close as he just want to survived in that fight. So what's more for Crawford from 147 lbs to super middleweight, it's not going to be easy for him.

They are different boxers, so we will probably see a different result. In my opinion, Crawford is much more popular than Charlo. He currently holds the top spot on the pound-for-pound list, while Charlo isn't even in the top 10, if I'm not mistaken.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀