Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrating 15 Years of Bitcoin.org A Decentralized Vision Still Thriving  (Read 91 times)
ZeshanRandhawa (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 12:39:16 PM
Merited by BitcoinPak (1)

Hooray! I'm a touch late for the 15th anniversary of Bitcoin.org launch The domain name bitcoin.org was formally registered on August 18 2008.
The domain ownership was transferred to several organisations outside the Bitcoin developers circle after Satoshi Nakamoto withdrew from the project. I think It was done in order to maintain shared accountability and prevent any one organisation from having an excessive influence over the Bitcoin protocol and its growth.

Like many beautiful things in life, Bitcoin.org's source code is available to everyone.
Satoshi, despite the current market downturn, I still cling to the decentralised ideal that we have all fought so hard to foster. Happy birthday, Bitcoin.org
MCUKing

Activity: 115
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 12:58:19 PM

Hooray! I'm a touch late for the 15th anniversary of Bitcoin.org launch The domain name bitcoin.org was formally registered on August 18 2008.
The domain ownership was transferred to several organisations outside the Bitcoin developers circle after Satoshi Nakamoto withdrew from the project. I think It was done in order to maintain shared accountability and prevent any one organisation from having an excessive influence over the Bitcoin protocol and its growth.

Like many beautiful things in life, Bitcoin.org's source code is available to everyone.
Satoshi, despite the current market downturn, I still cling to the decentralised ideal that we have all fought so hard to foster. Happy birthday, Bitcoin.org

It was on the 18th August and Buddy you are late to create a topic on it, but i think there is already a topic with the similar kind of discussion you can have look there.

IT'S BITCOIN.ORG 15 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AND NO ONE IS CELEBRATING

Interestingly, the tittle also seems similar  Grin Grin Grin..
I'll add the full list of days we celebrate with the Bitcoin, currently I have to look for it. Bitcoin infinity day is on the way.....
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 04:21:14 AM

Decentralization will always be a defining factor for Bitcoin and even the whole of the cryptocurrency market. This is where Bitcoin stands really tall and will always be the standard for the many to be gauged with. This is a way for people to get empowered and not be always on chain with profit-oriented financial institutions and the controlling interest of the government.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 05:29:07 AM

The very source of an alternative, embeded in technology is what we see and call Bitcoin. We have immense gratitude to the inventor and creator of the blockchain technology, the person or the group of programmers called Satoshi Nakamto, for this revolutionary invention.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 07:33:46 AM

I don't know the website Bitcoin.org is open source code for everyone.

Bitcoin Core, one of Bitcoin wallet software, is open source but Bitcoin.org website is not.

You can download Bitcoin Core wallet software from https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-core/ or https://bitcoincore.org/en/download/

Github https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██