Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE IN THIS FORUM  (Read 483 times)
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 01:20:22 PM

Bitcointalk discussion forum is a very big world of its own. There are several boards and several local languages hang out. There are places to accommodate people with different interests such as;
  • Buying and selling 
  • Services
  • Lending
  • Trading
  • Minning
And lots more, especially the technical side where some bitcoin savvy guys such as o_e_l_e_o, LoyceV, Charles-Tim, Omegastarcream and lots more are always willing to provide solutions to people's problems. I am lucky to be here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 01:49:04 PM

Apart from focusing on your main job, you also need to find a side job to balance expenses with income. Not only is it an honor to be able to join this forum, you are also fortunate to be part of a large family that is formed naturally here. Every member will always try to share every latest information here, you can learn a lot from this information. You can also ask questions here through active discussions every day, other members will voluntarily provide answers to add to your insight.
You can find lots of interesting things here, besides being able to increase your insight into Cryptocurrency, here you can also get additional work to support your monthly income depending on the skills you have mastered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 01:59:00 PM

For my instance, I could have kept that thought of Bitcoin being an illegal coin only used in dark web and that was the only thing that kept me from investing into it. I don't want any sorts of trouble when I just wanted to invest to something that might give profits or even use something that don't have to involve any third party like falling in line in banks is quite hassle for me already. This whole forum corrected my misconception from that and heck I thought first that I would not even be able to access this site without any specialized browsers like Tor.

Ultimately this forum changes your mind and the minds of some people who think negatively about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I also had a negative opinion about bitcoin before getting to know this forum. Assume that bitcoin is only a digital asset that will be abandoned and will not develop. I got to know Bitcoin when the bitcoin price was still below $1000 and of course that would be a very good moment for long term investment. But I didn't and thought Bitcoin would never grow. But in the end Bitcoin reached a fantastic price. Now we can see how this forum is very useful for us, to open our minds about the future of crypto. There is no forum quite like Bitcointalk.
Looks like we're in the same boat before aren't we although yours was open to investing into it. I was like "hell no" for Bitcoin before. I am not really went too deep into technology since I pretty much perceive almost every single digital asset out there to be just like another debit card without involving any sorts of banks.

Could you imagine how do people back in the OG days of Bitcoin feel about this price?

Absolutely lucky. If I have not known this forum, probably I’m still in the struggle of looking for different side hustles that will offer me good income, knowing my main job is not sufficient enough. And no matter how hard I work, for sure my income will not be as sustainable like I have today. That’s why I feel so blessed and grateful for being part of this forum because my life has gradually changed, and my finances are not bad anymore like I used to have. And I’m sure a lot have also experienced the same as mine. Some are even more lucky and more successful because their achievements are way far more from their expectations.
Well to be fair, there are plenty side hustles that you could try such as freelancing in Upwork. I know you're talking about SCs and bounties, but they aren't really reliable unlike having to freelance where you could potentially have a long-term client that would be willing to pay you over and over again. It's not more stable than having 9-5, but if you reside in third world countries, many clients tend to pay so high.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 09:40:35 PM

Of course I am very lucky to be here for a long time to discuss with communities from various countries. Sharing knowledge, sharing experiences and helping myself in understanding new things is something fun, this remains unchanged although I also hope to earn from this forum.

You can find lots of interesting things here, besides being able to increase your insight into Cryptocurrency, here you can also get additional work to support your monthly income depending on the skills you have mastered.
Of course, designers for example.  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 03:33:30 PM

I highly respected the proverb you quoted as I have a dog and can relate to what you meant. Coming back to your topic, if you are into Bitcoin then the forum is the best resource and discussion platform. You don't need to visit any other website as we have different boards where we can find our answers get clarification to our doubts & discuss on various topic. As per the current price of Bitcoin I think rather having a panic attack we need to create a buying position on every dip. These buying position might give us good returns after halving. I am confident that after halving we would see a new ATH or multiple ATH like the last time
Once we are here in the forum then all I can say is that we are too lucky enough cause through this forum we can educate our self and prove to others that Bitcoin is not a scam, cause in reality some country tells that Bitcoin is a scam and we can not blame them as we all know that they don't have enough knowledge about Bitcoin that's why they  say that. But here in forum we can educate our friends, family or even some people who looked down Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █