Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any thoughts on Friend(dot)tech circulating now on Twitter?  (Read 242 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 02:51:27 AM
Merited by dbshck (4), mk4 (2)

As far as the title goes, surely some of you have noticed this trend about the social thing on friend tech. Lots of influencers have gaining extra money and eth upon creation of their profile which were bought by other people and collecting massive fees on trading and the value it gives them. Ive tried it out to see how it goes and it really favors CT and influencers that are famous. What are your thoughts on this? Ive seen some doing a quick buck trading as well. Its like a systematic nft trading but with the use of profile as commodity.

Not sure the trend will stay strong as some are just making money when the price rise up already and sold. Wanted to know anyones opinions. Or does anyone also try it already? They have a point system which updated every friday but not sure what this for, could be an airdrop thing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 03:13:47 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2023, 12:16:21 PM by mk4

It's like some crypto version of OnlyFans lmao.

The only difference is that this is far more expensive(though a one-time payment), but you can make money if the share price increases.

Not exactly bullish on it, but it's a really interesting experiment and I've had a blast using it (even if the platform is currently very shite).

If any of ya'll are bored and want to try out random crappy platforms, here are some invite codes (note: not an affiliate/referral link, you currently need an invite to join):

ft-i8dj8c59
ft-prjo232w
ft-vfh241cf
ft-xc8a6hdp
ft-16o1yw3i
ft-axlwonhh

ft-eco58qxk
ft-ike8pwg5
ft-4rd9aur9

EDIT: list updated sept 2

EDIT: FaZe Banks and Grayson Allen(Milwaukee Bucks) has joined the platform. This might actually get good outside-crypto traction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sesterceshop

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

shop.sesterce.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 06:57:42 AM

ft-i8dj8c59
ft-prjo232w
ft-vfh241cf
ft-xc8a6hdp
ft-16o1yw3i
ft-axlwonhh

Damn, looks like all the codes have been used. Anyone got any more codes? Definitely worth trying IMO.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 07:12:06 AM

As far as the title goes, surely some of you have noticed this trend about the social thing on friend tech. Lots of influencers have gaining extra money and eth upon creation of their profile which were bought by other people and collecting massive fees on trading and the value it gives them. Ive tried it out to see how it goes and it really favors CT and influencers that are famous. What are your thoughts on this? Ive seen some doing a quick buck trading as well. Its like a systematic nft trading but with the use of profile as commodity.

Not sure the trend will stay strong as some are just making money when the price rise up already and sold. Wanted to know anyones opinions. Or does anyone also try it already? They have a point system which updated every friday but not sure what this for, could be an airdrop thing.

I saw this in various Facebook groups and making some noise to it. There’s even a post in Binance Feed who said that this is a “stealth airdrop” in his own opinion and insight.

I guess I have to try this out too and see what happens. I am not expecting airdrop from them soon but since I am a retroactive drop hunter in interacting to such platforms like this, I am taking chances.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 11:21:56 AM

Not exactly bullish on it, but it's a really interesting experiment and I've had a blast using it (even if the platform is currently very shite). Also, I hope I get an airdrop lmao.
Oh yeah its quite an interesting experiment. Quite jealous of those famous CT who are ripping some trading fees and not even require to have their own shares. Probably more influencers, artist or even vloggers will join this to earn free money from us (Cheesy)

ft-i8dj8c59
ft-prjo232w
ft-vfh241cf
ft-xc8a6hdp
ft-16o1yw3i
ft-axlwonhh
The codes. Its also good thing they got a code for invitation and this wouldnt spread like wildfire. Ive got 3 invite codes too. Will be giving that also here if some wanted to try it out.

I dont have yet points and waiting till friday for update and I just started last night. Do you know how the points or activities needed to gain points? I think the codes arent basis of it or also part?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 02:18:31 PM

Not sure the trend will stay strong as some are just making money when the price rise up already and sold. Wanted to know anyones opinions. Or does anyone also try it already?
Ya, this is mostly for influencers and bots. My profile shares were instantly bought by bots the moment I registered. I can see why they're botting it though, buying some influencers' shares early and cheap is guaranteed profit. Guess we need to find some hidden gems among CT profiles Cheesy

I think it still has a lot of room to grow, i.e. we're early, I haven't seen many non-CT influencers and they haven't launched the token yet. But I think it won't be sustainable, 2-3 months of hype at best.

They have a point system which updated every friday but not sure what this for, could be an airdrop thing.
Points system and backed by Paradigm? Of course they're gonna have a token Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 03:32:29 PM

As long as there's that point system that's being promised to have some sort of use case on the system and the rumor about an airdrop, I think it will continue. The points they will share will range for 6 months and there's rumor as well that they have partnered with VC firm Paradigm and don't know the exact number but it was around $50M. This is just a thing I saw on Twitter.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 02:55:50 AM

People are overreacting on a small cap thing again, nothing more. You can be as much hyped about it as you want but the end result will not change, this is a low level cap thing and it will not change anytime soon at all. I feel like it is going to matter in the end, but before it could matter we need to realize that it is going to be a bit tough, and we need to find something different about it.

This is why I believe that we need to make sure that everything stays quite similar to each other and not really change all that much. Hopefully it is going to be fine and we will not see anything bigger like people losing tens of millions of dollars into these things, it could be a lot worse if we had that and I would suggest otherwise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 03:29:58 AM

I've also used it and honestly I know it's getting a lot of attention, there's also some issue of user information disclosure but it seems to have been mentioned on the project's twitter.
It's a bit confusing because of the simulation of people spreading it, I just find it a bit like a ponzi method to entice participants, but of course friendtech is showing they have a point in this social space. Although it is unlikely that there will be any strong developments coming from the BASE ecosystem and this project, but I think this is probably also a very attractive project.

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 12:02:28 PM
Merited by dbshck (2)

Ya, this is mostly for influencers and bots. My profile shares were instantly bought by bots the moment I registered. I can see why they're botting it though, buying some influencers' shares early and cheap is guaranteed profit.
Yes me too like what the hell I thought I have a fan already but buying 3shares of mine it was already and hoping for a quick bucks. They likely to succeed as long as they got some funds spare to try out every new created account that pass their radar.

Guess we need to find some hidden gems among CT profiles Cheesy
Have tou followed this account? I think he is updating the newly created account. https://twitter.com/friendtech_live?t=-_B8szyFsL-hj8-j5LAO4w&s=09

He got also telegram channel for update the new accounts. Hope might help if you are farming new CTs

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 12:22:02 PM

As of now I am still very hesitant in joining the Friend Tech train because of the major issue being circulated yesterday.

Source: https://watcher.guru/news/friend-tech-database-leak-exposes-wallet-addresses-of-101000-users

However, there’s another clarification here from Friend Tech themselves:

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/friendtech-denies-report-leaked-user-data

So these Twitter (X.com) threadoors are defending Friend Tech that it is still safe by just simply revoking access after authorizing our respective accounts.

In my honest opinion, I think this trend won’t last long. Maybe giving it at least a couple of months or less in my own perspective and insight. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 03:36:55 AM

I think friend tech is a Ponzi-type scam. Don't import the main wallet. Just create a new wallet and send little funds to it. Because there is a possibility of getting scammed by friend tech. This is my idea. Also if you are referring someone, you will get points.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 04:38:05 AM

In my honest opinion, I think this trend won’t last long. Maybe giving it at least a couple of months or less in my own perspective and insight. 
Yes we also expected that. Trend always change at crypto so we should always be at alert cause we can feel if the hype is over. But I think until the airdrop points discuss by the team and reach the concluded possible drop thats where it end. In just mu opinion only.

I think friend tech is a Ponzi-type scam. Don't import the main wallet. Just create a new wallet and send little funds to it. Because there is a possibility of getting scammed by friend tech. This is my idea. Also if you are referring someone, you will get points.
Yes obviously its system is a ponzi scheme but if you try it out youll see the whole process as convenient and not a bad idea. You think CTs would do a vulgar ponzi if they dont like what they earned. Keeping safe is to only send funds you willing to play and withdraw once you earn.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
siedemtrzy

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 07:55:13 AM

Yeah, I don't trust it too. Influencers on Twitter are trying to promote it too aggressively, but trying to look like they are not promoting it. It's always something that you shouldn't trust.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 08:27:41 AM

Yeah, I don't trust it too. Influencers on Twitter are trying to promote it too aggressively, but trying to look like they are not promoting it. It's always something that you shouldn't trust.
You think we trust that also? We dont too. As this platform is relarively new and not yet proven to be a long term project yet. We just riding with the hype and possible money profits with the system. Its not like we are gonna invest a lot in here. Its a protocol to put only money you can afford to lose especially for a project that arent sure to last for long time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 04:08:05 PM

It seems friend.tech is picking up steam again. TVL reached another ATH and platform fee has been rising in the last few days after trending down consistently in the last week of August. This might not be a temporary hype as I thought it was.

Now that we already have several point airdrop events, people are starting to figure out the factors contributing to points earning. Some folks on CT say these factors include portfolio value, trading activity, and referrals. Is anyone here still actively using it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 07:22:45 AM

Now that we already have several point airdrop events, people are starting to figure out the factors contributing to points earning. Some folks on CT say these factors include portfolio value, trading activity, and referrals. Is anyone here still actively using it?
I still have some bought CTs share and continously sharing my referrals too. Maybe the points will contribute to airdrop related later but Im not sure how will be the rewards if worth it or not. Hope its kinda have some juicy value. Irs hard to pick which CTs to focus on sime are being played by bots and its quite irritating.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 08:57:05 AM

Hey guys it seems the friend tech got some movement and invite more tractions. Ive got some codes available for users who are still havent downloaded the app.

Friendtech available codes first come first serve. Will add more codes once there are available. Goodluck guys.

ft-xdpb21tg

ft-f8la3b2x

ft-8x8w84mj

ft-kok03lk0

ft-ym4oyw3t

ft-9phfzskw

ft-1rak1nj3

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 08:33:29 AM

Well I think we need to be very careful if we choose to use it. There is reports of a 'inside job' and now the scammer has stole 234 ETH which is $385k from 4 different accounts in just 24 hours.

It was done by a 'sim swap' and the scammer got access to his victims phones. https://www.cryptopolitan.com/friendtech-users-sim-swap-attack/

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15403

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 10:22:47 AM

I admit indulging in this social experiment.
You must know what everyone talks about.

Look out for my key over there! And quite active on chat, if you do care about it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: