Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sovereign government nation | decentralized monetary system  (Read 209 times)
AlymWehrli (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 05:56:08 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2023, 04:23:07 AM by AlymWehrli

We are a micronation.
Libertarianism was the idea that originated decentralized systems, it is clear that in a government it is impossible to decentralize everything because for a society to function it is necessary to have rules of conduct and morals. There are many micronations that own territory in the world, but none of them have really created a true monetary and passport issuing system for real use.
Soon we will post more information and curiosities about the country and nation, this was a brief introduction so that you can understand what it is about.
We sent a letter to the UN for integration and recognition.

Monetary system | CENTRAL BANK
The currency is GNEcoin (GNE) Decentralized, it can be exchanged for paper money, the paper money has security and standardization and is linked to a wallet with a certain amount of GNE, linked to the number of a given wallet for quantity control. Only 100 million units can be issued, of which 98 million were pre-mined for the government and nation under central bank ownership. Paper money will only be issued in that amount and when a unit of paper money needs to be destroyed, we will issue a new one to replace it. A total of 8 000 000 GNE are available for mining.

In the future it will be possible to exchange GNE for the GNEusd Token and it can be exchanged or converted into USDT or USD, we are also connecting BitGne or BitcoinGne to the system that serves as a reserve or treasury, where it can be exchanged or converted into BTC Bitcoin.

This is a brief introduction to the system, initially we participate in mining, buying and selling, soon we will give more details and information.

https://micronations.wiki/

https://www.gnegov.org/

wallets: https://github.com/GNEgov/GNEcoin/

https://twitter.com/GNEgov

My name is Alym and I have several other small projects that were created as a small part of GNE and are important steps towards what will come in the future. It's part of a well-crafted strategy.
pdneves

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 06:02:23 AM

Seriously, stop posting shitcoins every 3 days, you are running a scam, it's OGG, BTCP (with your mate or it's you?) now this?

Come on, don't try to make a few bucks and focus on a project with some meaning.

Procceed with caution with this guy!

EDIT: even the install script is the same as BTCP, just changed the names  Shocked
caiye520
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 06:20:05 AM

Hello ALYMWEHRLI, can you send these meaningless coins? Can you really make money?
Cynce

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 10:19:53 AM

Seriously with this nonsense?

Tracking list of this guy for you to follow:
- coins we didn't know about
- OGG
- BTCP
- BYLL
- Whatever this stinker is
- Wednesday - his next pooper

Watch out people, this guy does not stop.
pdneves

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 10:42:56 AM

- OGG
- BTCP
- BYLL

It's just crazy the amount of garbage this guy or these guys can pull in a short period.
Janu Hyder

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 12:03:32 PM

"height": 7,
"total_amount": 98000006.00000000,

wow , amazing
AlymWehrli (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 01:52:07 PM

Seriously, stop posting shitcoins every 3 days, you are running a scam, it's OGG, BTCP (with your mate or it's you?) now this?

Come on, don't try to make a few bucks and focus on a project with some meaning.

EDIT: even the install script is the same as BTCP, just changed the names  Shocked

Nop, OGG They are shares of my company, if you read the article you will understand if you are not just another ignorant scamer.
"I have several other small projects that were created as a small part of GNE and are important steps towards what will come in the future. It's part of a well-crafted strategy."
Cynce

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 02:36:08 PM

- OGG
- BTCP
- BYLL

It's just crazy the amount of garbage this guy or these guys can pull in a short period.

Its really easy to clone scrypt coins, that is why there are so many. You can do it in a couple hours if you don't care about the wallet branding (meaning just swapping icons). They just need to stop.
pdneves

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 02:59:41 PM

EDIT: even the install script is the same as BTCP, just changed the names  Shocked

Nop, OGG They are shares of my company, if you read the article you will understand if you are not just another ignorant scamer.
"I have several other small projects that were created as a small part of GNE and are important steps towards what will come in the future. It's part of a well-crafted strategy."

This is just ridiculous, "I have several other small projects". No you don't you have several scams going to see if anyone will pick it up and you can profit from it. You are in all of them, it's the link between all, don't come with the read articles, everyone can do an article and yours are full of bullshit. You and your projects are a scam for the community.

And btw on BTCP Discord you and "your friend" told that you weren't connected. So if they are all shares then you lied and you are indeed the scam leader.
thikachhey

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 03:14:21 PM

Thank you for posting such a wonderful joke. I was suffering from severe constipation for the past few years. But after reading this joke I sh@t my a$$ out laughing today  Grin
pdneves

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 03:24:03 PM

My name is Alym and I have several other small projects that were created as a small part of GNE and are important steps towards what will come in the future. It's part of a well-crafted strategy.

This guy is nuts, do not fall for this bullshit.
Cynce

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 04:17:32 PM

Worst thing is that he thinks he is clever.

Angry
TylerAD

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 04:24:06 PM

https://www.gnegov.org/
wallets: https://github.com/GNEgov/GNEcoin/
https://twitter.com/GNEgov

Hello, would it be possible to have the source code and a discord group? Thank you.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 04:35:23 PM

98,000,000 were pre-mined for the government and nation under central bank ownership

And there's only 100,000,000 as max supply. You're 2M shy, damn it why not mine them all?  Give them all to the president of our Sovereign government nation!  We're loyal to the supreme government nation so we could colonize space.

I wanna be the first explorer of whichever planet we colonize cause I'd like to explore like Colombus. If I had to survive in space, I wanna genetically engineered to be like Spock.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BOSSZD

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 04:52:45 PM

Thank you for posting such a wonderful joke. I was suffering from severe constipation for the past few years. But after reading this joke I sh@t my a$$ out laughing today  Grin

hahahahaha    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
pdneves

View Profile
August 21, 2023, 05:02:00 PM

98,000,000 were pre-mined for the government and nation under central bank ownership

And there's only 100,000,000 as max supply. You're 2M shy, damn it why not mine them all?  Give them all to the president of our Sovereign government nation!  We're loyal to the supreme government nation so we could colonize space.

I wanna be the first explorer of whichever planet we colonize cause I'd like to explore like Colombus. If I had to survive in space, I wanna genetically engineered to be like Spock.

All hail the supreme leader!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: