Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what next do i need to start Bitcoin mining  (Read 89 times)
Smartgoat (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 08:30:47 AM

I know many things are involve in starting mining of Bitcoin. I have rise $5000 because I have made up my mind to start this business.i have also made some inquiries to buy 2nd hand s9 units. because 2eus BTC is selling used unite. I have also thought about other expenses like Electricity cost in my area and also the maintenance cost in cause things went wrong on the process of mining.

I have also decided to buy some fairly used equipments to save cost, so that  can start Bitcoin mining. I know by God grace, I will be lucky to get a fairly used equipment that will not give me problem in short period of time after buying them.

Apart from the Asic device, taking care of electricity and the small capital at hand and fairly used equipments I bought, what next do I need to have before going into mining of Bitcoin ?
miner29

Activity: 1266
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 01:24:18 PM

Maybe not ask about Bitcoin mining in the Altcoin (non bitcoin) section for starters.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 07:03:18 PM

I know many things are involve in starting mining of Bitcoin. I have rise $5000 because I have made up my mind to start this business.i have also made some inquiries to buy 2nd hand s9 units. because 2eus BTC is selling used unite. I have also thought about other expenses like Electricity cost in my area and also the maintenance cost in cause things went wrong on the process of mining.

I have also decided to buy some fairly used equipments to save cost, so that  can start Bitcoin mining. I know by God grace, I will be lucky to get a fairly used equipment that will not give me problem in short period of time after buying them.

Apart from the Asic device, taking care of electricity and the small capital at hand and fairly used equipments I bought, what next do I need to have before going into mining of Bitcoin ?
Do you want to buy this ASIC
https://www.hashrate.no/asics/s9
If you buy them for $30 in bulk, and with free electricity, you'll have a ROI in 50-70 days. You will still break some asics, so I would count on 70-80 days. Do you have free electricity?
If not, then it's a bad idea.
Of course, you can set up each ASIC in solo mining and catch your luck.
Smartgoat (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 08:24:46 PM

[quote author=Smartgoat link=topic=5464121.msg62731698#msg62731698 date=50-70 days. You will still break some asics, so I would count on 70-80 days. Do you have free electricity?mining and catch your luck.
  there is no free electricity. i will give myself light and maintain it also. Incase things went wrong on the process of mining.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 06:43:28 PM

[quote author=Smartgoat link=topic=5464121.msg62731698#msg62731698 date=50-70 days. You will still break some asics, so I would count on 70-80 days. Do you have free electricity?mining and catch your luck.
  there is no free electricity. i will give myself light and maintain it also. Incase things went wrong on the process of mining.
Then I don't understand you. If you don’t have free electricity, then you don’t need old BITMAIN ANTMINER S9 asics.
Does your electricity have a cost?
The payback of asics by 90% or more depends on the cost of electricity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: