Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still hope for the price of BTC to hit back $69k this year?  (Read 1316 times)
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 08:36:52 PM

l don't think that bitcoin will reach the price of 69k before the end of the year, viewing what has happened and what is happening. The price of bitcoin may go between 25k and 35k during the year depending on the demand. Major bitcoin price increment will be late next year and 2025, as the case may be.

Bitcoin's price will likely start to rise from the beginning of 2024. Everyone expects growth as usual in late 2024 and early 2025, but everyone can be fooled - and set up altcoins at a time when few expect it. Manipulators know how to make unexpected moves - we are constantly convinced of that
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 08:46:10 PM

I believe that there is always hope for a return to $69k this year - but I don't think it's mandatory. I tend to expect $69k to be reached after halving - meaning it doesn't happen this year. If $69k is hit this year [before halving] - then I really expect $200k to be hit after the halving. However - I'm not just fixated on when bitcoin will hit ATH, but this is certainly the most defining moment in most users' investments.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 745

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:52:50 PM

I believe that there is always hope for a return to $69k this year - but I don't think it's mandatory. I tend to expect $69k to be reached after halving - meaning it doesn't happen this year. If $69k is hit this year [before halving] - then I really expect $200k to be hit after the halving. However - I'm not just fixated on when bitcoin will hit ATH, but this is certainly the most defining moment in most users' investments.
This year is pretty much doomed; it was a bad year not only for cryptocurrencies but for the economy in general. Inflation, the ongoing war, the housing crisis—it keeps getting worse. Perhaps the halving might come to the rescue, but to be honest, I'm not expecting to reach the previous ATH of $69.000 anytime soon, even after the halving; I'd be satisfied if we surpass $50.000 by the end of 2024, which is still quite distant from the current ATH, unless things suddenly take a turn for the better. The recent crisis with the SEC lawsuit against Binance didn't assist either, nor did FTX's bankruptcy, with each incident itself causing a minor crash in an already bear market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 10:57:25 PM

If we look at Bitcoin history, every 4 year, the price of Bitcoin recovers its previous ATH before rallying to break and create a new ATH.  So @OP there is a huge chance that Bitcoin will recover or even exceed $69k but not this year.  It is more likely on the year 2025  when the market become bullish.  We need to have patience in order to witness Bitcoin recovering to $69k  again.  Avoid unnecessary Bitcoin selling because you will be missing out on profit when the Bitcoin market rallies.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 06:28:10 AM

If we look at Bitcoin history, every 4 year, the price of Bitcoin recovers its previous ATH before rallying to break and create a new ATH.  So @OP there is a huge chance that Bitcoin will recover or even exceed $69k but not this year.  It is more likely on the year 2025  when the market become bullish.  We need to have patience in order to witness Bitcoin recovering to $69k  again.  Avoid unnecessary Bitcoin selling because you will be missing out on profit when the Bitcoin market rallies.
This, pretty much. Its bit too late to hit anything above 30-35k in Bitcoin. We are too much into bear market. Normally there would be reaction to dumps if we were going down from 60k to 40k etc But we are going down even from 30k levels to 20ks. Its best to spend this year accumulating Bitcoin at lowest prices we can ever hit. I would honestly buy a lot Bitcoin from 22-23k levels. I believe it will hit 80k at least in next bull run.
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 09:13:11 AM

This, pretty much. Its bit too late to hit anything above 30-35k in Bitcoin. We are too much into bear market. Normally there would be reaction to dumps if we were going down from 60k to 40k etc But we are going down even from 30k levels to 20ks. Its best to spend this year accumulating Bitcoin at lowest prices we can ever hit. I would honestly buy a lot Bitcoin from 22-23k levels. I believe it will hit 80k at least in next bull run.
During the big and long bearish decline bitcoin could not touch the $35K area despite several times mentioning the next resistance but it does not show anything unless the decline continues.
Now we are buying more in the $30K -$20K area and it is a long journey this year and maybe even until the end of the year bitcoin will not have any recovery movement at all except for a flat sideways chart.
Yeah this is our chance where there is a lower price why not continue to take advantage of it by buying DCA or Lump sum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 09:14:56 AM

That's right, instead of expecting bitcoin to recover or increase in price again this year, we should take advantage of this year to accumulate more bitcoin because once the halving occurs, the opportunity to accumulate cheap bitcoin will no longer exist. Many people have taken the opportunity to accumulate bitcoin at the price of 20k$ or 23k$, but for those who have not bought too much bitcoin, the current price is not too bad to collect. Don't wait for the price to decrease further to buy because there is no certainty that BTC will decrease in price further.

I believe $100k is an easy target that BTC can reach in the next bull season, $80k is a bit low for me.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 10:09:08 PM

If we look at Bitcoin history, every 4 year, the price of Bitcoin recovers its previous ATH before rallying to break and create a new ATH.  So @OP there is a huge chance that Bitcoin will recover or even exceed $69k but not this year.  It is more likely on the year 2025  when the market become bullish.  We need to have patience in order to witness Bitcoin recovering to $69k  again.  Avoid unnecessary Bitcoin selling because you will be missing out on profit when the Bitcoin market rallies.

Every individual should be setting their targets to 2025 because that's the year that the bullishness of the market will be back. We shouldn't be expecting it to happen in any year that isn't 2025. The market doesn't have enough positivity for we to see the price getting to the previous all time high. When we have positive news coming into the market the price will start rising and crossing $69,000 again won't be a big deal because the price will continue climbing higher.

There's hope for the market to end the year bullish but there no hope for we to have a new all time high this year. We'll be asking the market for too much if that's to be the target. As the market stands it's finding it difficult to break $27,000 and it might end the month that way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 10:20:02 PM

If we look at Bitcoin history, every 4 year, the price of Bitcoin recovers its previous ATH before rallying to break and create a new ATH.  So @OP there is a huge chance that Bitcoin will recover or even exceed $69k but not this year.  It is more likely on the year 2025  when the market become bullish.  We need to have patience in order to witness Bitcoin recovering to $69k  again.  Avoid unnecessary Bitcoin selling because you will be missing out on profit when the Bitcoin market rallies.

Every individual should be setting their targets to 2025 because that's the year that the bullishness of the market will be back. We shouldn't be expecting it to happen in any year that isn't 2025. The market doesn't have enough positivity for we to see the price getting to the previous all time high. When we have positive news coming into the market the price will start rising and crossing $69,000 again won't be a big deal because the price will continue climbing higher.

There's hope for the market to end the year bullish but there no hope for we to have a new all time high this year. We'll be asking the market for too much if that's to be the target. As the market stands it's finding it difficult to break $27,000 and it might end the month that way.
2024-2025 seems to be the right year for the price to turn highly bullish. We've got more reasons for the same, and for the same we can't say that bitcoin won't rise this year. Even in 2023 the price could move high above $69k as the market is completely unpredictable. Right now the predictions were much connected with the halving and for the same reason everything is tied to 2024-2025.

As said the there is not much room for growth to cross the previous ath this year. This is true, and if something big in terms of adoption takes place we can expect the massive change in the market. Apart from this bitcoin ETF approval and few other positive response happening this year could boost the price and the market drastically. Lets see to what extent the growth gonna take place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
popcorngolf

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 11:18:17 PM

Bitcoin will soon exit the bear market ,  whales have already started accumulating, a sign that they were expecting the coin’s price to surge in coming weeks . and the prices back $69k  and over  the bitcoin is the hope since long time , the prices already rise from small level to high level every time
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 07:25:39 AM

A favorable entry point indeed. In the coming months, a slight bearish trend may guide us all towards a support level at $25,500, and should Bitcoin dip below $25,000, we may re-enter the realm of $22,000 to $23,000 thereafter.

Before a bullish run typically ensues, a period of bearishness usually precedes it, followed by a sharp price rebound. Traders often refer to this as an opportunity to accumulate more assets and maximize profits when prices turn bullish in the near future.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 08:42:00 AM

~~
Do you believe that there is still hope for investors to experience $69k this year? Because we just have 3 months and some weeks before the end of this year. What is you hope for this current price?

I think it is not possible for Bitcoin market to reach $69k dollars this year. Because the current speed of the market suggests that it may still take a long time to reach that state. As we were expecting to see the Bitcoin market between $30k and $40k dollars in the current month but it has not been fulfilled rather it has been reversed. Bitcoin price is above $26000 in the current month and according to that we can say that the position and the green light are not very visible at the moment so Bitcoin will not grow much this year. As this year is only a few months away and the trend of the Bitcoin market suggests that Bitcoin may not reach this level this year. But I think the Bitcoin market may reach that point by 2024, and when Bitcoin will be halved and then the market will see a bull market. When the Bitcoin halving starts, the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and then we will definitely be able to determine a good price from Bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 11:38:00 AM

Everyone expects growth as usual in late 2024 and early 2025, but everyone can be fooled - and set up altcoins at a time when few expect it. Manipulators know how to make unexpected moves - we are constantly convinced of that
Yeah, Sometimes things can happen faster than expected or late too as everyone is expecting 2024 to be the main event year that the price is expected to start bouncing back. But from my perspective, I still join those who think the price will have a major recovery in 2024 after halving and possibly see new  ATH  in late 2025, So the chances of hitting 69k previous ATH this year is on the low side Imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:05:20 PM

A favorable entry point indeed. In the coming months, a slight bearish trend may guide us all towards a support level at $25,500, and should Bitcoin dip below $25,000, we may re-enter the realm of $22,000 to $23,000 thereafter.

Before a bullish run typically ensues, a period of bearishness usually precedes it, followed by a sharp price rebound. Traders often refer to this as an opportunity to accumulate more assets and maximize profits when prices turn bullish in the near future.
This is what I am expecting as well, while a great deal of people are expecting that as soon as the halving happens we get a bullish movement, I think it is way more likely that things will remain roughly the same and then we could see a decrease on the price as people begin to sell disappointed they are not obtaining the immediate profits they were looking for, however this is the perfect opportunity to accumulate even more bitcoin, as the bull run seems to be inevitable to me.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:58:59 PM

This is what I am expecting as well, while a great deal of people are expecting that as soon as the halving happens we get a bullish movement, I think it is way more likely that things will remain roughly the same and then we could see a decrease on the price as people begin to sell disappointed they are not obtaining the immediate profits they were looking for, however this is the perfect opportunity to accumulate even more bitcoin, as the bull run seems to be inevitable to me.

Our common opinion is that the bull run is the future. We have ideas about when it will come, but we all say we need to be careful. I think it is positive that we approach the market in this way.

Since the predicted high prices did not materialize, we are now considering the price to fall and collect Bitcoin. I'm really curious about what will happen during the halving. I wonder if the price increase will occur before or after the halving.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 10:15:24 PM

Based on what I heard on a podcast from one of the best traders in forex industry, you must keep accumulating a lot when there's not much nuisance (volatility) in the markets. I am talking about the type of volatility we see when everything hikes very high (during the bull run). So, when we hear that there's blood on the streets or that the crypto market is boring and whatnot, but you just need to keep patience and keep buying. I can't say whether BTC will be above $69k or not this year, but yeah you will earn great returns if you make an SIP for your investments and follow the system to invest your money and keep compounding the investment.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Z390

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 01:20:21 PM

For the sake of the market, it's better to avoid 69k this year, if this happens there will be a massive sell off again before the halving and that will probably prolong the bear market, it's more healthy if we go sideways for a while and be at 30k range by December 2023, it's for the best.

The best things that will likely unfold in crypto space will be in 2024, the first one is Halving and maybe after this event we will see the delayed ETFs approvals finally getting approved, I hope this will take place, because I believe its why they delay the Approval, it won't do any good for the market if ETFs are getting approved right now.

I will like to focus more on possible leg down, maybe a $20,000 Bitcoin price as the final flush out before we start seeing a more powerful bullish trend unfold after the next Bitcoin halving, my advice is make sure you never run out of money, because we might see another dump again, it will be painful to lack money at such time.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 09:16:12 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2023, 09:32:54 PM by JoyMarsha

I was waiting for the price of BTC to reach $40k in this month of August, before I will believe that $69k is possible before the end of this year 2023 which is the wish of many investors in the community. But the price started decreasing from $30k to $26k to create a great fear into the mind of those that is hoping for the price to increase above $30k before they can start thinking of how to visit the market to supply to make a good profits. With this slow move of the price of BTC in this season, I don't think the price will hit back to $69k before the end of this year because the green light is not stable like the way it was stable last two years to reach $69k for both long term investors and short term investors to experience huge amount of money from their investment. Do you believe that there is still hope for investors to experience $69k this year? Because we just have 3 months and some weeks before the end of this year. What is you hope for this current price?
Many crypto investors would love to hodl their bitcoin until the bull run begins in 2024 or 2025, depending on the price, and when they decide to sell their bitcoin towards that time. But if it turns out that the price of bitcoin surged to $69k this year(which I doubt), the majority of so-called crypto investors won't find it necessary to sell, and I think they will prefer to hodling more of their bitcoin until the main bull run begins in 2025, which many thought that the price of bitcoin would rise higher than the previous ATH of bitcoin($69k).

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 09:33:12 PM

Our common opinion is that the bull run is the future. We have ideas about when it will come, but we all say we need to be careful. I think it is positive that we approach the market in this way.

Since the predicted high prices did not materialize, we are now considering the price to fall and collect Bitcoin. I'm really curious about what will happen during the halving. I wonder if the price increase will occur before or after the halving.
Putting up into our minds that a market cant really just having that single path to take on which means that if we are moving downwards and sideways for too long then its really that impossible for the market on having

no upward movement or would really be having that recovery on which it would really be just that so normal that you would anticipate that it could happen anytime soon specially now that we are fast approaching
on halving event which we know that a its a huge catalyst for the price to pump but no one really knows on when it would happen. Now we are on the talks about recovering on 69k for this year?
It is really just that too far off basing on the movement that we do have now on which we do even have a hard time on breaking 30k again then let alone that previous ATH that we are talking on here.

This is why it would really be that important that you should not really that anticipate or expect much with those numbers so that you wont really be finding  yourself that getting disappointed when the time comes that
it didnt really happen. We are dealing with a speculative market on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be dealing up with something that unpredictable.
So it does need that speculative approach at the same time you would really be needing to take up the risks.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 06:05:59 PM

Based on what I heard on a podcast from one of the best traders in forex industry, you must keep accumulating a lot when there's not much nuisance (volatility) in the markets. I am talking about the type of volatility we see when everything hikes very high (during the bull run). So, when we hear that there's blood on the streets or that the crypto market is boring and whatnot, but you just need to keep patience and keep buying. I can't say whether BTC will be above $69k or not this year, but yeah you will earn great returns if you make an SIP for your investments and follow the system to invest your money and keep compounding the investment.
That is the way it works, while the bull and bear markets are both loved and feared respectively, the truth is that your strategy should already be completed by the time they appear, so if we are expecting the bull run to appear a few months after the halving then by that time you need to have already bought almost all the bitcoin that you are going to need, now it is obvious you do not have to remain still and not buy bitcoin once the bull run appears, but at that time your savings need to have been used already and you should only buy bitcoin with whatever amount of fiat you can get each month.

██████████████████████