Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybode suggested the idea of "crypto-communes"?  (Read 205 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 03:30:34 PM

Exactly. I don't want the majority to decide for me. I don't want to live in a system where people can force me to do anything.

But you live in a state where the majority forces you to pay taxes. And nobody asks whether you need to do that...

Maybe I wanted to pay some taxes? If you told people that they can have no taxes, but if their house catches fire they have to ask neighbors for help, most of them would pay.
We can choose to live in places where taxes are low. For instance, Germany decided not to tax bitcoin holders, and you can get various benefits for moving to El Salvador with your bitcoin.

In your commune we live by your rules.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 04:35:37 PM

Exactly. I don't want the majority to decide for me. I don't want to live in a system where people can force me to do anything.

But you live in a state where the majority forces you to pay taxes. And nobody asks whether you need to do that...

Maybe I wanted to pay some taxes? - That's called a donation. Of course, maybe you want government to force taxes on you because you are a masochist? If you told people that they can have no taxes, but if their house catches fire they have to ask neighbors for help, most of them would pay. - There is a lot of experience in living. Make a list, and buy the things you want. Call it insurance. Don't get taxed for all kinds of things that you don't want. - When you go to the store to buy groceries, the checkout cashier gives you a receipt for what you bought. Where is there ever a personalized receipt that shows you what you got for your tax money? Forget taxation. Buy what you are getting, and don't pay for stuff you don't want. Make all the roads toll roads, and only the people who use them pay.
We can choose to live in places where taxes are low. For instance, Germany decided not to tax bitcoin holders, and you can get various benefits for moving to El Salvador with your bitcoin.

In your commune we live by your rules.

The bottom line rule for a commune should be, each family or person is their own private commune within the commune. There are no other requirements except to harm no one and no damage to property not your own.

Of course, that might make it not a commune, right?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: