Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not going to $12k.  (Read 938 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 05:25:45 AM

I was thinking it was going to be around $25k-$26k before the end of this month because it wasn't showing any sign of bumping but as of 2 days back it began to go up, just yesterday we saw how fast it went from $26k-$27k in 2-3hrs I suppose.
I haven't seen it move so fast, with all these happening it got me believe that it won't remain at $25k till the end of the month and it will never get close to $20k talkless of going down to $12k. And today's going to be another bump, who knows it might even get to $30k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
woez

Activity: 436
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 06:10:14 AM

I was thinking it was going to be around $25k-$26k before the end of this month because it wasn't showing any sign of bumping but as of 2 days back it began to go up, just yesterday we saw how fast it went from $26k-$27k in 2-3hrs I suppose.
I haven't seen it move so fast, with all these happening it got me believe that it won't remain at $25k till the end of the month and it will never get close to $20k talkless of going down to $12k. And today's going to be another bump, who knows it might even get to $30k.

Fast up, of course, fast down, well, Sundays usually go down if I notice there is a lot of BTC selling, even with small amounts in the market during that time. but, I think it's reasonable. Yes. today's increase could be a healthy sign for the market going forward and up again BTC price to $50K if possible.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 06:42:53 AM

Based on the current moved of the price of Bitcoin in this month of August, prove that the price will not decrease more than $25,000 before it will increase higher for holders to experience Favour from their holding in the market. If you are still waiting for the price to dump to $8000 or $12000 before you can buy Bitcoin, I think you will miss your opportunity in this season because the price is not going down below $25,000 this year 2023. I think, you can see the way the price of Bitcoin improved to $28,000 yesterday before it dump to $27,452 few hours ago to alert those that missed the opportunity before to use this period to buy and hold until the price increase higher before they can sell.

kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 07:53:41 AM

Bitcoin won't be able to drop to $12K this month or until the real bull season arrives, but to say that bitcoin can't drop to $20K, I'm not sure about that. That won't happen this month or next, but it's a long way from now until the next bull season and anything can happen. $20k is the long-term goal many predict for bitcoin, many believe it will drop to $20k before entering the bull season. I don't know if it's possible, and I don't believe in any technical analysis, but from my experience, it is possible.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:46:24 AM

It is impossible for us to see bitcoin go below 15k again as we only have some months left to the halving and the price of bitcoin must be between the 20k-30k range,which is what we are experiencing now. I am hoping to see a pump in the price to 40k at the end of this year. This means that if bitcoin goes below 15k we won't be able to see 40k price by the end of this year. This will also affect the halving impact on bitcoin price. The halving will bring the bull market price and we are close to these two events so that is why we can't get a lower price. Bitcoin has hit its lowest price last year and wouldn't go back because there have been correction in the price already.
This is true and unfortunately there are still some people who create some fud about it. I do not know why and what the reason is but I could say that it has been on a full effect recently and it looks like they are going to keep doing it for a while longer as well.

I get that some people may want to see it change a bit but that doesn't mean that it will, it will be very different on the long run. I think the best case would be having some sort of trouble where it will not be simple for anyone to end up with a good result. I think it should be forgettable cry for help or something from trolls and we should not really be caring about what they are saying and the price of bitcoin will do just fine without a worry.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:31:51 AM

Fast up, of course, fast down, well, Sundays usually go down if I notice there is a lot of BTC selling, even with small amounts in the market during that time. but, I think it's reasonable. Yes. today's increase could be a healthy sign for the market going forward and up again BTC price to $50K if possible.

I haven't noticed that Sunday drop but it can be a day where you see it move to a figure that'll leave your mouth open.
I disagree with you on what you said about Bitcoin price move up to $50k, not today or the next 3 days, no matter how it's going up it can't get to that amount, if you say something like $35k I might agree with you but not $50k...oh come on. But for now the price isn't showing any sign of going up, let's just wait.

Bitcoin won't be able to drop to $12K this month or until the real bull season arrives, but to say that bitcoin can't drop to $20K, I'm not sure about that. That won't happen this month or next, but it's a long way from now until the next bull season and anything can happen. $20k is the long-term goal many predict for bitcoin, many believe it will drop to $20k before entering the bull season. I don't know if it's possible, and I don't believe in any technical analysis, but from my experience, it is possible.

Good thing you don't believe in technical analysis and you shouldn't believe in predictions until it happens but when you say it will drop to $20k base on prediction I don't believe that because it has a destination or target which is $60k before the year runs out but if it doesn't click $40k before end of September then $60k isn't possible anytime soon this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:05:08 PM

Usually though, in weekends, gambler sell some to enjoy their profits end of the week. But what a break we have right now, and so with that, we are back again to $27k++ and there's no going down to $20K or even $12k.

So this is what you describe, fast up, fast down, but there are wise investors who knows how to take advantage of that situation and perhaps have bought a lot of bitcoin during the decline to $25k. But now, it's pure profit for them and this could be a sign that in the last quarter, possible to hit $50k or higher.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:14:40 PM

It is impossible for us to see bitcoin go below 15k again as we only have some months left to the halving and the price of bitcoin must be between the 20k-30k range,which is what we are experiencing now. I am hoping to see a pump in the price to 40k at the end of this year. This means that if bitcoin goes below 15k we won't be able to see 40k price by the end of this year. This will also affect the halving impact on bitcoin price. The halving will bring the bull market price and we are close to these two events so that is why we can't get a lower price. Bitcoin has hit its lowest price last year and wouldn't go back because there have been correction in the price already.
This is true and unfortunately there are still some people who create some fud about it. I do not know why and what the reason is but I could say that it has been on a full effect recently and it looks like they are going to keep doing it for a while longer as well.

The only reason I see is that a, creating FUD might give them the opportunity to buy discounted bitcoin at those who are selling because of panic. b, those who really hates bitcoin and will say anything to destroy it. Fortunately, it's not going to help specially that the market remains calm even if we dip to $25k.

I get that some people may want to see it change a bit but that doesn't mean that it will, it will be very different on the long run. I think the best case would be having some sort of trouble where it will not be simple for anyone to end up with a good result. I think it should be forgettable cry for help or something from trolls and we should not really be caring about what they are saying and the price of bitcoin will do just fine without a worry.

Yes, just ignore those trolls and just keep calm and just like what the majority is doing, just stack up sats and we are good to go. And if we have done it, just look at the turnaround as the price is going up again. Which means it could have made us profits already.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:21:43 PM

There are numerous reasons why Bitcoin might experience a price increase, as you've pointed out in the original post. However, due to the inherent unpredictability of the market, there's no certainty that the price won't decline during such lows. I've observed several instances in the past where despite positive news, Bitcoin's value still decreased. One of the primary reasons for this phenomenon is likely price manipulation, which could still be ongoing.

From a personal perspective, I'm prepared for the possibility of a price drop and won't succumb to panic. My optimism stems from the belief that the mentioned factors are sufficient grounds for Bitcoin's eventual recovery, leading to a price increase that might even reach a new all-time high following a halving event.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sokani

Activity: 546
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 12:53:21 PM

Based on the current moved of the price of Bitcoin in this month of August, prove that the price will not decrease more than $25,000 before it will increase higher for holders to experience Favour from their holding in the market. If you are still waiting for the price to dump to $8000 or $12000 before you can buy Bitcoin, I think you will miss your opportunity in this season because the price is not going down below $25,000 this year 2023. I think, you can see the way the price of Bitcoin improved to $28,000 yesterday before it dump to $27,452 few hours ago to alert those that missed the opportunity before to use this period to buy and hold until the price increase higher before they can sell.
That's what I have been saying, people don't need to wait to see if the price would go down further before they can buy Bitcoin. Smart investors maximize opportunities like this to buy more Bitcoin and anyone who missed out on the opportunity to buy when it was $16k - $20k should do same. Waiting to see if the market would crash further before taking a position is not a good idea. As you can see it is currently trading at $27.3k, the chart is beginning to spike up and market is gradually showing some signs of green. Grabbing a bag or doing a DCA is the best thing to do.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 06:35:54 PM

nah! Absolutely not!
I'm getting the sense of a usual bear market atmosphere. Personally, I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will go under $20k, but it looks like there's an opportunity to accumulate at a lower price. This is the moment between market lows and bullish. Bull markets make people rich, but become wealthy in bear markets. We should not allow the bottom to not only drop, but take the benefits as well.
BTC movements are unexpected. Even it is pumping it can suddenly dump hard but now that we are still at a bearish situation, the more the chance that we can reach that price ( $12k ). A fall in the price is really an opportunity for us investors and it's better to not be greedy and wait for more dips but you can set aside a little fund just in case the price falls evenly.

You can't get rich without a bear or a bull. So both of them are needed. We don't or we can't control the price. The price can just drip continuously if it wants to, but we can scratch our heads if we haven't prepared a budget for it. There are also people who have money but are not buying. In fact they are scared. These people are not briefed properly before they start.

WatChe

Activity: 924
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 06:59:02 PM

BTC movements are unexpected. Even it is pumping it can suddenly dump hard but now that we are still at a bearish situation, the more the chance that we can reach that price ( $12k ). A fall in the price is really an opportunity for us investors and it's better to not be greedy and wait for more dips but you can set aside a little fund just in case the price falls evenly.

You can't get rich without a bear or a bull. So both of them are needed. We don't or we can't control the price. The price can just drip continuously if it wants to, but we can scratch our heads if we haven't prepared a budget for it. There are also people who have money but are not buying. In fact they are scared. These people are not briefed properly before they start.

Bitcoin has given response of where it is going by making a strong come back yesterday. It funny to see how crypto analysts changes there perception about Bitcoin with every pump and dump. Yesterday analysts were discussing whether Bitcoin will be going to 20k or 12k,  after yesterday bull run they are discussing whether Bitcoin will settle at 28k or 30k. We have to admit that there is no way we can predict future price of bitcoin and its better to accumulate Bitcoin whenever it goes down.
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:39:25 AM

Bitcoin has given response of where it is going by making a strong come back yesterday. It funny to see how crypto analysts changes there perception about Bitcoin with every pump and dump. Yesterday analysts were discussing whether Bitcoin will be going to 20k or 12k,  after yesterday bull run they are discussing whether Bitcoin will settle at 28k or 30k. We have to admit that there is no way we can predict future price of bitcoin and its better to accumulate Bitcoin whenever it goes down.
This is rightly among the funny things that happens in the market. When bitcoin price first hit 25k few days ago, every speculations and predictions were pointing to 20k, 15k and 12k. Just within few minutes that bitcoin made an upward movement, every speculations is now 30k qnd 35k. No one predicts accurately the bitcoin price and that is why it is called speculations. The best that can happen is that some will be very close to the real price while some will differ much. This is the reason everyone needs to do their own research and be responsible for their actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Minecache (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 09:36:12 AM

$20k is still possible but for $12k, it's really something that I don't believe bitcoin will touch as we are getting closer to halving and the macroeconomic situation is out of the question too many difficulties like what we face in 2022. I think the people who believe bitcoin will drop to $12k are the ones who missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin when it dropped to $15k and they are expecting to buy bitcoin at a lower level. But they will be disappointed with their prediction and will buy at a higher price as the halving approaches and the bear season will soon end.

Texac

Activity: 2226
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 10:21:42 AM

This is rightly among the funny things that happens in the market. When bitcoin price first hit 25k few days ago, every speculations and predictions were pointing to 20k, 15k and 12k. Just within few minutes that bitcoin made an upward movement, every speculations is now 30k qnd 35k. No one predicts accurately the bitcoin price and that is why it is called speculations. The best that can happen is that some will be very close to the real price while some will differ much. This is the reason everyone needs to do their own research and be responsible for their actions.

It shows that bitcoin has always been inclined to go against the expectations of the masses and I suspect that someone is manipulating us more than things come naturally.  but it's all just predictions and there will be right and wrong, there's nothing sad when people predict wrong because they also say it's a prediction, they don't confirm anything.  bitcoin is always moving and volatile in short periods of time, so people will change their opinions depending on the market situation, this is completely normal.

G_Besar

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:07:22 AM

The sign of an increase not only speaks of possibility, but also involves the time needed for Bitcoin to show an increase because currently Bitcoin is still below $30K. So it won't be easy enough to increase to the $50K range if the $30K resistance level can't be passed easily enough by Bitcoin this year, so it's possible that what Bitcoin needs now is a push for a better price increase to get past that level and approaching the $50K range by the end of the year although I don't think that price will happen this year for Bitcoin.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 602
Merit: 410

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:53:31 AM

nah! Absolutely not!
I'm getting the sense of a usual bear market atmosphere. Personally, I'm not convinced that Bitcoin will go under $20k, but it looks like there's an opportunity to accumulate at a lower price. This is the moment between market lows and bullish. Bull markets make people rich, but become wealthy in bear markets. We should not allow the bottom to not only drop, but take the benefits as well.

You're right, a bear market should not be seen as the period to fear about what we have invested or have a change in decision, we could also see again as an opportunity for others to take advantage of bitcoin investment against the future, when we have a favourable dip period to enter and invest, then we can have more enough reasons to continue holding till we experience a new all time high, if we are traders, we can make the opportunity in it as well in going on a short position trade to earn from it.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Hire Hindi Translator / CM?-> bit.ly/TranslationCM

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 12:53:33 PM

When the price increases, it only proves that there are more buy orders then sell orders. It also defies that the demand to accumulate Bitcoins among the users is increasing. So it’s always wise that when the price is down just accumulate as many coins as you can, and when the price goes up, just sell it to accumulate the max profit. This is followed by all of the traders. So don’t hope that Bitcoins will fall more down in price.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 02:09:04 PM

There are numerous reasons why Bitcoin might experience a price increase, as you've pointed out in the original post. However, due to the inherent unpredictability of the market, there's no certainty that the price won't decline during such lows. I've observed several instances in the past where despite positive news, Bitcoin's value still decreased. One of the primary reasons for this phenomenon is likely price manipulation, which could still be ongoing.

From a personal perspective, I'm prepared for the possibility of a price drop and won't succumb to panic. My optimism stems from the belief that the mentioned factors are sufficient grounds for Bitcoin's eventual recovery, leading to a price increase that might even reach a new all-time high following a halving event.
I feel like we are going to end up with something that is a bit different in this case. I do believe that there is going to be some changes here and there, but that doesn't mean that we are going to have a better solution. It's much better to have a reason for it to go up then just think "well technically speaking it could go down even more" because that is not really all that smart in the end.

I think it should be important to notice that we are going towards higher prices, that is what will be happening. I know many people think that it will be hard deal, but we need to realize that is the case we are facing right now and it has to happen one way or another, it is just the natural part of the process at this point.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:25:41 PM

When the price increases, it only proves that there are more buy orders then sell orders. It also defies that the demand to accumulate Bitcoins among the users is increasing. So it’s always wise that when the price is down just accumulate as many coins as you can, and when the price goes up, just sell it to accumulate the max profit. This is followed by all of the traders. So don’t hope that Bitcoins will fall more down in price.
What you've said is the basic trading practice followed by the traders. This isn't for cryptocurrency alone, everywhere this is the same. Price movement of bitcoin is unpredictable. It could go down to any bottom point. In the past when the price was predicted to be around $5k it continued to move slowly and touched $20k+ and later the price touched around $3k when no one is expecting such a bottom. Even now we can't be sure of bitcoin reaching specific price and not lower based on some assumptions, reality could differ and we should be ready to handle situations.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████