Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A creative way to introduce BTC to newcomers  (Read 480 times)
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 341

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2023, 04:53:48 PM

Wow you have done really great by making this video, this is nice and creative way for newbies to learn about Bitcoin although they are lots of videos like this in the internet, I think this is an easy way for people who don't know about Bitcoin to learn, op your efforts are not in vain I believe by now a lot of people who viewed the video have leant from it and some of them have also invested in Bitcoin by now because their are multiple people out there that are looking for who to educate them about Bitcoin and I believe if they sees this video they will join the community.
Op, how long did it take you to create such a good video like this?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Do-DMT (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 02:50:26 PM

Op, how long did it take you to create such a good video like this?

Again, it's hard to say. I started drawing the graph around early 2021, and the idea slowly developed, and I wasn't working on it all the time. I think the drawing was about 1.5 months of work, and the rest of it was another 1.5, maybe 2 months?

I just changed the title and I'm going to change the thumbnail for something that will hopefully attract more clicks.
BVeyron

Activity: 1666
Merit: 964

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 05:45:25 PM

One of the biggest issues that I find is that Bitcoin seems to boring of a topic for most people...technology, money, socio-economic issues...
So for the past year and a half I've been working on this piece of art that turned into a newbie-friendly, fun and colorful mini movie,
that takes you through the roller coaster ride of bitcoin's 13-year history Smiley

https://youtu.be/Fvt1Ma1Nep4

I hope you enjoy it, and please help spread the word!
Great movie!

That's actually an issue about BTC: lack of everyday life use. Nearly none of the business initiatives accept BTC directly without crypto to fiat transfer. This can be fixed some time later. At the moment the overall mining network is still not powerful enough to be able to conduct payments as fast as fiat online transaction systems.

Rbolisna

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 01:31:17 PM

I liked the video very much because the video has a lot to say about bitcoin.In a word, the video is amazing.I personally want to encourage those who make these videos and follow the channel.But one thing I noticed is that the disaster that bitcoin is flowing through third parties.I think it is best to avoid this third party if it happens in the future.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 02:23:48 PM

You have a very unique way of video production, I think this is my first time seeing this. You actually draw it on paper and then you shot those drawing and record it into a video. I mean I saw some people who made video with hand-drawn style, but in the end they will digitalized it either by tracing it or just scan it. I am not really into your style, but I still could enjoy and appreciate it.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:55:05 PM

That's definitely cool video and you can surely grow this channel to whole new extend. The good thing is, it's audio visual representation and that can always have more positive response and attention than big articles with boring long texts  sometimes we have to adopt new ways of promoting stuff that is more or less liked by Gen Z. The millennium gen already knows what is happening with bitcoin and they love reading. What you are doing is definitely nice. May be create a series and publish  Smiley
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 03:24:40 PM

One of the biggest issues that I find is that Bitcoin seems to boring of a topic for most people...technology, money, socio-economic issues...
So for the past year and a half I've been working on this piece of art that turned into a newbie-friendly, fun and colorful mini movie,
that takes you through the roller coaster ride of bitcoin's 13-year history Smiley

If this art was really done by you then you are really creative at your work. It was amazing.
At first I thought you have drawn it on a paper but as the video went on I found that the drawing is actually on the walls.
Although the information was generic yet I feel it was truly a great video for everyone to watch and especially the newbies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███