Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality Check: Do you believe this is true?  (Read 261 times)
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 12:42:28 PM

It is called "The Law of Attraction". There are many books and movies about it, like "Secret".

Unlock your dreams with the Law of Attraction! It's like a cosmic magnet pulling your desires into reality. Think positive, visualize your goals, and watch as the universe conspires to make it happen. Remember, your thoughts shape your world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 06:47:17 PM

Reality Check: Do you believe this is true?
"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it." ~Robert Anthony
For me, it's time to try harder every day. I've always believed having a positive attitude is important, but had trouble focusing on results and deadlines. For you, do you believe you can have literally anything you want, starting with a positive attitude?

I believe that kind of thinking helps you get everything you want or dream of, but of course you also need to accompany it with hard work and perseverance to make it easier and make all your dreams come true. I believe that all your dreams and wishes in life will come true, just don't give up and you should always be positive about everything.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 03:16:22 AM

"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it." ~Robert Anthony
For me, it's time to try harder every day. I've always believed having a positive attitude is important, but had trouble focusing on results and deadlines. For you, do you believe you can have literally anything you want, starting with a positive attitude?
It is a belief that I think better to be in each perspective .

Example :  I believe I can be superman but even how i think I cannot? it remains the
truth that I will never be , will never fly and will never have Laser Eyes .

sometimes there is a difference from reality and Impossible  , we cannot wish of
something that is  impossible to happen(at least for us) so we will not feel being a loser and a failure.
just dream of what cane easily be attain , then dream again after that and then dream again,
 meaning we are only upgrading our dreams to become reality.

Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 03:48:49 PM

For me whatever thing one is doing in life you need to understand that as there are possibilities for what you want to do to come to reality, there are also uncertainty that are attached to it so one need to have a second plan should Incase what you're planning for didn't work out the way you expected but in whatever thing you're doing in life, there is need to be positive like have this positive believe that it will work out well for you even if it doesn't just remain positive as sometimes thinking negatively brings about fear and failure because when you feel you can't be able to achieve what you want then you will begin to entertain fear therefore you may not really be able to get what you want because you ain't positive.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: