Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest AI coins?  (Read 1508 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 08:46:54 PM

People just waiting for something that is working and have good use-case in world and actually survive for more than 1 sec in the exchanges market without getting bombarded with red order after the presale ends and then more and more AI projects will follow that path to actually gain something.

Just look at the roadmap and how active they are at keeping the community and projects survive with how many bullshit projects are there. And be the judge by yourself.
Most of the viral stuff have high risk to invest and that's why you have to check it with caution.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 11:27:55 AM

In my opinion, currently it's not just AI coin that are good to buy, because now cryptocurrency prices are falling, so all cryptocurrency are very good to buy now and hold until the next bull run comes, so don't miss out on investing in cryptocurrency at this time, because this is an opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency at a low prices (including AI coin).

fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 12:16:00 PM

In my opinion, currently it's not just AI coin that are good to buy, because now cryptocurrency prices are falling, so all cryptocurrency are very good to buy now and hold until the next bull run comes, so don't miss out on investing in cryptocurrency at this time, because this is an opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrency at a low prices (including AI coin).
Yes, I agree with you that you can probably buy any coins right now because everything is at very low prices right now. AI coins may be more promising in the future, but if the bull season starts, the whole market will rise. It won't matter what the project is.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 05:29:43 PM

Yes, I agree with you that you can probably buy any coins right now because everything is at very low prices right now. AI coins may be more promising in the future, but if the bull season starts, the whole market will rise. It won't matter what the project is.
You have a point that any good coins can rise in value when the bull market comes, though it will be a different thing if it aligned with the trend given that it will have a greater profit potential when the token you have is aligned with the trend. When the bull market happen, coins will go up following bitcoin but when there's a trend, those token who are on the trend will constantly go up until the trend peaks and goes down or atleast at the bull market, maintain it's price. I think there are people who are anticipating AI token to go up and to have it's new trend, it's very possible given that it's the web2 trend after all.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 06:09:01 PM

Yes, I see now kind of every project that is getting introduced now in the crypto space is having integration with AI. I think this is the time now as it is the new trend. We have seen with initial phases of ICO, IEO, meme, and defi all were successful and gave good returns. Having said so, we need to be cautious as these are crypto projects with too much volatility. We can invest some amount accepting the risk to ride on the wave.

Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 10:38:06 AM

Yes, I see now kind of every project that is getting introduced now in the crypto space is having integration with AI. I think this is the time now as it is the new trend. We have seen with initial phases of ICO, IEO, meme, and defi all were successful and gave good returns. Having said so, we need to be cautious as these are crypto projects with too much volatility. We can invest some amount accepting the risk to ride on the wave.
Invest earlier and sell earlier - that is the way to earn profit from this coming hyped projects. Yes, just like ICO, IEO, and Defi, they've just got a short period of time in the market and make early investors make a good sum of money but latecomers suffer losses as they'll though that keeping them long will give them profit. Very unfortunate but this can possibly happen to AI projects that is why we should be wise and invest with caution and must keep updated.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 04:04:33 AM

Quote from: kevindjunaidi

If you have the capital with you now, you can buy as much of altcoins you want and hold until their price appreciate before you can sell to make a good profits. Binance and Solana are still looking good for long term investors and short term investors to embrace in the market, because their price is still low for investors to use the opportunity to invest and hold to wait for the next bull run which will going to be massive pumping through out for those that invested in altcoins to celebrate their decision to make the two altcoins to be their choice. I have invested in cryptocurrencies last year when their price was very low, and am still planning to invest more so that it will be double profits for me when the price increase higher in the future.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 06:45:55 PM

New trend seems to deteriorate fast as well but I think AI will have more room for growth considering how they are helpful to humankind. For me it's a great choice to have AI on your investment products as it's still the trend these days alongside with gaming tokens. Invest what you just can afford to lose.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 04:03:10 AM

Invest earlier and sell earlier - that is the way to earn profit from this coming hyped projects. Yes, just like ICO, IEO, and Defi, they've just got a short period of time in the market and make early investors make a good sum of money but latecomers suffer losses as they'll though that keeping them long will give them profit. Very unfortunate but this can possibly happen to AI projects that is why we should be wise and invest with caution and must keep updated.
It has happened already and it is not surprising why that is the case, while AI is going to change our lives, debate is still ongoing about whether this is going to be for the better or not, those projects that are changing the world are not part of this market.

So there is no justification at all for those AI projects to receive such funding as they will not generate any new technology or improve upon the existing one, and it is not surprising that even if the interest in those projects went up significantly, it disappeared just as quickly.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:09:39 PM

If nvidia falling, and other stock markets related to AI will follow to, in crypto should be same, either way AI implementation will go along daily life in hardware or software. So keep in mind there always be good source hype everytime. It’s definitely long progress-tech

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:14:49 PM

Several news items that often appear are now focused on AI. Even though there is a lot of positive news about AI, there is also a lot of negative news about AI lately. As a trader, you need to pay attention to the possibility that AI-based crypto products will be the focus this time and will be able to provide big profits on this investment in the future.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 09:10:39 AM

Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?

I agree that AI token are the best investment for now, because I think AI is a future project that will definitely be used by many companies or people, so of course now is a good opportunity for us to invest in AI token before the price increases, because when a bullrun occurs, then the price of cryptocurrency including AI token will definitely increase very high, so you will get a big profit from investing in AI token at this time, but I suggest you only invest in popular AI token, because the risk is smaller (OCEAN is one of the good AI token).

wxa7115

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 04:23:18 AM

Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?

I agree that AI token are the best investment for now, because I think AI is a future project that will definitely be used by many companies or people, so of course now is a good opportunity for us to invest in AI token before the price increases, because when a bullrun occurs, then the price of cryptocurrency including AI token will definitely increase very high, so you will get a big profit from investing in AI token at this time, but I suggest you only invest in popular AI token, because the risk is smaller (OCEAN is one of the good AI token).
We would need to be living under a rock to not understand that AI has been a hot topic during this year, however of all the projects which have been released recently on this market, which one will actually be used for anything other than to speculate with it?

And it would not surprise me if the answer was that not a single project related to AI in this market will be used for anything other than for its investors to try to make money with it, and in that case investors need to be very careful with those coins as they have no long term potential, and in a way they are no different than meme coins.
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 04:59:29 AM

Quote from: Tahid12
I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam.
that is why is very good to carry out your research about the altcoins you are about to buy in the market, and it will be easy for you to identify those scam altcoins that will reduce you to nothing in the community which you can easily avoid them by making a right choice in the market to buy potential altcoins. You can see that there is a little change in the price of altcoins that is making people to concentrate on what will happen to those potential altcoins when the bull market start, and it will help holders to earn good profits at the end.

What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?
This is the best time to invest in altcoins because, what will start manifesting from next month will make some people to regret why they didn't take this opportunity serious when the price was low in the market, but is never too late for you to buy as much you want from the market and hold like some weeks or months to see what you will earn from it when the price change positively.

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 09:32:22 PM

Nowadays everyone is looking for a trend for example if there is an NFT trend then everyone should look out for the NFT whether it has a high price or even low but people always follow the trend. And if there is a Solana trend then they will go for Solana as we have seen in the past when there was a meme's coin trend on the Solana blockchain everyone was participating in it and got their profit with just some posting on Twitter their addresses.
As of now, I think there will be an AI trend but that is not far away as I have seen a lot of project on the coinmarketcap recently that was newly listed and they got a great hype in just some time. As I remember one is Solidus AI, as it also gained good hype, and a lot of investors have invested in that. So, the AI trend will start very soon. We have to prepare for it and get the entry at the right time unless the trend is over.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 09:28:33 PM

Not all crypto coins are good to buy? You mustn't buy shitcoins and the coins which have low chance to grow their prices. I personally will prioritize top coins only, I avoid buying meme coins and stablecoins. Although the prices of all coins are cheap enough now, be careful to choose appropriate coins for investment. Not all crypto coins will increase in the bullrun season. I already experienced that there were some coins that never increased significantly during the bullrun season in 2021. So, I became more selective to choose coins.

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:23:25 AM

I won't say they are not good investments but must take caution with them and never hold these coins longer if ever you invested. Because you are right, they will never stay long but end up shortly. This is a big problem in hyped projects and holding them could be a reason for our losses as well that is why we must sell them before the hype is over. Yes, we can't simply ignore scam project a reason why research really matter before investing with them.
A project that has the name of a hyped topic doesn't necessarily have to be a bad one or just created for the hype, take AI as an example here, there can be a lot of good projects that are actually utilizing Artificial Intelligence technology to offer something to the people, so we shouldn't just label every single project with the name 'AI' to be just a hyped and untrustworthy project because some of them are actually good and they have good utilities to offer.

This is the reason why it's important to do your research and analyze every single project before reaching a conclusion based on what everyone is saying. I know there is a fair amount of reality in that but it doesn't have to apply to every single of these projects that we see in the industry promoting AI.
wxa7115

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 02:42:16 AM

Nowadays everyone is looking for a trend for example if there is an NFT trend then everyone should look out for the NFT whether it has a high price or even low but people always follow the trend. And if there is a Solana trend then they will go for Solana as we have seen in the past when there was a meme's coin trend on the Solana blockchain everyone was participating in it and got their profit with just some posting on Twitter their addresses.
As of now, I think there will be an AI trend but that is not far away as I have seen a lot of project on the coinmarketcap recently that was newly listed and they got a great hype in just some time. As I remember one is Solidus AI, as it also gained good hype, and a lot of investors have invested in that. So, the AI trend will start very soon. We have to prepare for it and get the entry at the right time unless the trend is over.
Investors need to stay away from trends and instead go for something solid they can hold for the long term.

In a way this reminds me what we see in the world of fashion, in which as soon as a trend is set then many people begin to buy clothes that will be out of fashion in a few months and that they will be too embarrassed to wear any longer, while those that do not follow those trends but that buy quality clothes can wear the same clothes for years and they will still look great.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:59:02 PM

I assume AI trend was already started but I think hype is not as big as the hype of meme coin. I suggest to do more research, don't hurry to invest in AI coins/tokens. Even if Solidus AI was successful, but there are many other AI projects which failed and never become hype projects. So, don't gamble your money in AI projects if it seems not really convincing.

TBH, I never prepared anything for the next trend, not sure if it is really for AI trend. As long as there are many top altcoins with cheap prices, I prefer to collect more top altcoins. ETH, ADA, BNB, SOL, DOT, MATIC are some top altcoins with clearer future. Why we must gamble our money into AI coins if we have those altcoins with a more convincing future?  Undecided

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:10:48 AM

Quote from: forexandcryptoauditor

Not every projects you saw in the market you should embrace by investing you money on such project without a proper research to know how long the projects has been on ground to favour investors, and what the projects has to offer to investors in this bearish season before you can go ahead to make your final choice. Altcoins are still good to embrace the opportunity to invest on potential altcoins, because there is a new displayed some days ago that made some projects in the market made some new changes to alert their investors about what is going to happen soon in the crypto industry. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose in any projects in the market, you can invest the little you have now to test the project before you will increase the capital in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: