Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest AI coins?  (Read 1492 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 01:22:12 AM

well you're right after the AI boom I do believe the developer from the last project will create a new project with AI as the main character. But like the other project too I think only a few survive and most of them will die.

But I'm just curious what is the best AI coin right now?  Cheesy. Memecoin seems to be successful, but we don't know how many project that had died. so lets see about AI

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 09:00:54 AM

well you're right after the AI boom I do believe the developer from the last project will create a new project with AI as the main character. But like the other project too I think only a few survive and most of them will die.

But I'm just curious what is the best AI coin right now?  Cheesy. Memecoin seems to be successful, but we don't know how many project that had died. so lets see about AI

Yes. Many new coins use AI concepts. Indeed, AI is predicted to have great potential in the future, but the problem is that people are still confused about which ones have potential because so many have already been born. Whether it survives or not, only they (the developers) know.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 10:47:10 PM

AI advancement is inevitable and wont really be that shocking that AI narrative coins would really be flooded out into the market if that time happens but since we do already have some solid projects existing then it wont really be that a bad idea to make some investment while it still not that high or something that could be cheap but of course DYOR would be always the key considering that we do have multiple options that we do have now.Therefore, it would really be that just depending on which coins or projects that you would really be investing into. So it would be always matter with someones choice and preference.

The important thing in consideration is that on the time that you do make out investment then it would be best that you should take up your own research.
Invest on the money that you can afford to lose and able to risks so that if ever time comes that it might pump or not then you are at least
prepared.
Yes that's right sir, are you also buying AI type coins or computing type coins? or have you hodl for the long term? sorry sir. Some time ago I had arkham and only lasted a few hours before the landslide, the wisdom is that something fundamentally less strong as you mentioned will experience easy dumps also because of the fast changing trend, maybe in the future when this AI coin is so recognized that can shake with regulatory news, I don't think AI will have fundamental freedom in the future, a country will treat AI as an auxiliary force or regulate its use although what I feel at the moment is still free, maybe the scenario will be like that in the future Grin

Popularity is not a guarantee of durability, especially when it comes to something new DYOR reached its peak.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:46:08 PM

Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?

OCEAN is the right choice, then in my opinion there is no harm to investing in AI projects, because when a bullrun occurs, then the price will definitely increase very high, moreover I am sure that in the future AI projects will be hype again and make AI project prices will increase, therefore I recommend to buy OCEAN right now, because currently the price of OCEAN is still cheap, so you have the opportunity to get a big profit from investing in OCEAN.

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 06:08:45 PM

I think currently AI projects are trending, of course this is the best opportunity to choose and invest coins from AI projects, in my opinion the coins that are worth investing in are DYOR and OCEAN because these two coins have great fundamentals and of course have great potential for can provide big profits for its holders.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:51:44 AM

I think currently AI projects are trending, of course this is the best opportunity to choose and invest coins from AI projects, in my opinion the coins that are worth investing in are DYOR and OCEAN because these two coins have great fundamentals and of course have great potential for can provide big profits for its holders.
Ocean coin is a good AI coin. But I advised you to hold 5 top AI coins in your portfolio. Because when the AI coins pump. All coins pump one by one. Agix is also project of Artificial intelligence. It gives good profit in the previous bull run. So, must hold it in your portfolio too.
Invest 500$ in 5 projects. It means 100$ in one project. Diversify your investment in small parts.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 06:14:31 AM

Quote from: dansus021

I think, there are many potential altcoins in the market just that many investors are still ignoring them to invest in some new projects that will not bring what the old projects are bringing to their investors in the time of bullish, which is the period every holders is waiting to see their results. Many projects has died to frustrated their investors just because they didn't carry out their personal research to know the strength of the project, and how many investors they have and how many years the project have spend in the community before investing in that particular project. There is still time to invest in some potential altcoins, if you can carry out your personal research to see the potential altcoins that will bring more income to you when the bullish season begin to get mature in the market.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 02:19:21 PM

Quote from: dansus021

I think, there are many potential altcoins in the market just that many investors are still ignoring them to invest in some new projects that will not bring what the old projects are bringing to their investors in the time of bullish, which is the period every holders is waiting to see their results. Many projects has died to frustrated their investors just because they didn't carry out their personal research to know the strength of the project, and how many investors they have and how many years the project have spend in the community before investing in that particular project. There is still time to invest in some potential altcoins, if you can carry out your personal research to see the potential altcoins that will bring more income to you when the bullish season begin to get mature in the market.

Investors have lost their capital on so many projects and it wouldn't be as easy as 2018 for the new projects/Altcoins to attract investors but gradually the projects which has potential to standout will get the desired investments. We all are aware of potential altcoins as we may see a crystal clear roadmap designed to succeed, series they offer might be the need of the hour and they might have a good dev team but the execution plays a major factor here because most of these so called potential coins lacks execution thus killing their own project and investor's money. It has become really difficult to conclude which coin is potential and which isn't.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:59:10 AM

With me not knowing much about about this AI Coins I was finding it difficult to actually make a comment as of buying it now is a good idea, so I had to find a way to study a little about them and i feel the best now to venture is the SingularityNet (AGI) and Ocean.
They must have had past glory back then in the market but it is difficult to decide whether to invest in them now due to previous history, so close research should be considered.

There are many good Altcoins out there to invest in that will surely yield profits not necessarily AI Coins, so it is best to do more research

Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:53:54 PM

Ico, ieo, defi, meme, nft and so many altcoin trend came,  created hype and then end. I notice, when a new trend start, then trend Related new altcoins are getting lots of investor and become profitable! And seeing such success ratio, scammers also launch their token and destroy the trend and hype with scam. Now Ai coins are in trend. FET, AGIX and OCEAN are suppose to be good for investment. What do you Think? Time to invest AI coins or you avoid?
Talking about AI coins I have never invested in such coins and I don't really know how those coins work but if you have the mindset that those coins will have great value how sure are you cause you need to be sure before investing in such coins, even with your research I don't believe in such coins, even with memecoin a lot of investors are scared to buy talk less of the AI coins although some might have great value I will not advice anyone to buy for long term expect you want a short term investment, if I may ask what's with the need of choosing new coins that you don't even know about the value, I don't support with such idea. Talking about the scam project have never been close to anyone who experienced such, if I had friends like that I would like to ask how they got involved, let's be realistic not all new tokens we should buy and invest at least let's be smart with our investment, lastly if you've make your research and you believe the AI coins has potential then don't hesitate to invest.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 03:53:41 AM

Investors have lost their capital on so many projects and it wouldn't be as easy as 2018 for the new projects/Altcoins to attract investors but gradually the projects which has potential to standout will get the desired investments. We all are aware of potential altcoins as we may see a crystal clear roadmap designed to succeed, series they offer might be the need of the hour and they might have a good dev team but the execution plays a major factor here because most of these so called potential coins lacks execution thus killing their own project and investor's money. It has become really difficult to conclude which coin is potential and which isn't.

Seems the altcoin season really hit the market very well and Im still didn't know about AI token and yes there is a lot of investor that have lost of their capital and that including me, i just wonder how many project that are going to stand out when the bitcoin reach new all-time high.

if tokens from 2018-2021 still alive then this coin could be good

But I'm still curious about AI

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 01:02:51 AM

AI coins have a lot of potential and innovation, but they also face many challenges and risks, such as:

Competition: AI coins have to compete with other blockchain platforms and projects that offer similar or better solutions, such as Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, and Binance Smart Chain.

Regulation: AI coins have to comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks of different jurisdictions, which may limit their adoption and growth. AI coins may also face ethical and social issues related to the use and impact of AI technology.

Volatility: AI coins are subject to the fluctuations and uncertainties of the crypto market, which may affect their price and performance. AI coins may also be influenced by the hype and speculation of investors and traders.

Whether AI coins are a good investment or not depends on your own research, risk appetite, and investment goals. You should always do your own due diligence before investing in any cryptocurrency, as the market is volatile and unpredictable. You can find more information about AI coins on their official websites, social media, and community forums.
Nazmul012

Activity: 766
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2024, 06:47:13 PM

There are already a lots of discussion about ai especially when chatgpt as well as Microsoft Bing, Perplexity AI, google Bard AI get launched, what also effects crypto industry too. The altcoins you mentioned, i don't have much idea about those but if ai trend can create more hype then maybe those altcoins could raise up or another ai based token will come and replaced those but there will be a possible space for ai based altcoin in crypto industry cause for ai, this is just beginning. So keep following ai coins, could bring opportunity for you

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 12:32:47 AM

There are already a lots of discussion about ai especially when chatgpt as well as Microsoft Bing, Perplexity AI, google Bard AI get launched, what also effects crypto industry too. The altcoins you mentioned, i don't have much idea about those but if ai trend can create more hype then maybe those altcoins could raise up or another ai based token will come and replaced those but there will be a possible space for ai based altcoin in crypto industry cause for ai, this is just beginning. So keep following ai coins, could bring opportunity for you
im more in a pessimistic side with this regard, these AI coin doesn't seem to have real use case whatsoever, the AI field are now dominated by big companies, openAI with its investors which includes microsoft, even right now microsoft is highly utilizing their AI to many of its products like bing, microsoft office and so on.
meanwhile there are also many other large companies that tries to dominate AI.
the thing with AI crypto in the market is that its either they don't really have strong use case, some of them even just some random memes, or they are lacking funding heavily.
because if the case is lacking funding, i think their product not gonna be as good as those backed with billions of dollars by large company.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 01:02:36 PM

AI coins have a lot of potential and innovation, but they also face many challenges and risks,
Yes, In fact, AI is being applied in many aspects that are beneficial to humans such as robotics, data analysis, simulation, weather forecasting... AI is still a new industry but the potential for practical application will increase. Decided to accept the risk, I invested a little in AI, technology is always creative and innovative, that can be compatible with AI for better application. Who knows, AI may create a big enough attraction in the future.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 06:27:54 AM

Navigating crypto trends requires caution. While AI coins like FET, AGIX, and OCEAN seem enticing, a deeper dive is crucial. FET faced technical challenges, affecting its momentum. AGIX, promising in AI, needs broader adoption for sustained growth. OCEAN, while solid, competes in a crowded space.

The success ratio you've noticed often attracts scammers. Before investing, scrutinize each project's background, team, and purpose. For FET, understanding how they've addressed past issues is crucial. AGIX's potential lies in widespread adoption, and monitoring their progress in this aspect is advisable. OCEAN's success hinges on standing out in a competitive NFT and AI landscape.

In conclusion, while AI coins present opportunities, the devil is in the details. Thorough research will unveil the true potential of FET, AGIX, and OCEAN. Keep an eye on their developments, community engagement, and how they navigate challenges within their respective niches. This way, you make informed decisions amid the crypto hype.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 08:18:30 AM

Let's say AI coins/tokens projects may trend in the coming days or months, but with the multitude of such crypto projects emerging, luck is key in finding a successful one. The risk remains high, as there's a chance of choosing the wrong project. Such investments are typically short-term, gaining attention only when the coin is trending, and fading away quickly. If you're willing to dive into this kind of investment, go ahead, but be prepared for potential losses.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 06:19:02 PM

I think this time to like invest bitcoin only and this recommend who are small investors but if you are bigger invest then you can buy another some top altcoins. It's really good buy time for AI category even if we will get bull market then every ai token will get up green. You shouldn’t miss the real opportunity for buy dip so come on fast then try searching of your own knowledge. Even Don't investment faster then you can loss lot of money.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 02:26:25 AM

I think this time to like invest bitcoin only and this recommend who are small investors but if you are bigger invest then you can buy another some top altcoins. It's really good buy time for AI category even if we will get bull market then every ai token will get up green. You shouldn’t miss the real opportunity for buy dip so come on fast then try searching of your own knowledge. Even Don't investment faster then you can loss lot of money.
Actually this made me hard to understand what you truly mean here but some of those are in some point can be assumed , because AI technology runs big part of the world now even robots are replacing humans in their handjobs so  what more in internet that Artificial Intelligent is really on board but remember that this is also another way to tell you that finding the rightful project is what you need .
because tons of those projects that connect or pretending to be AI are scams and only here to fool you and take your investment then run away so better be ready from those.
your money is your responsibility never forget that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Monarch B

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 02:58:47 PM

Currently AI technology is in trending. Most people are leaning on it so hopefully it will do well in the future. But also keep in mind that Metaverse projects will give very good results. When the price of Bitcoin went up such a project gave a lot of profit. So if there is enough funds, just buy and hold everything a little bit.

For Campaign Management Services: https://t.me/MonarchB9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: