Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super High IQ BenCodie vs Low IQ forum posters about gambling.  (Read 749 times)
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:31:39 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (5)

@BenCodie, I see this whole incident about Whirlwind has you worked up. You should cool down and possibly take a few days off so that this whole thing passes by.

You're probably right. I'll be cooling for a few days and being a bit more casual in terms of my presence.

Between this thread, the merit source for gambling board thread, and the WW thread, it's been a lot....much more than I signed up for when I was sharing my opinion - which I admit could have been worded better, for the sake of preventing this giant mess.

@Shishir99, learn to forgive people if anything from them hurts you. It does not lower your guard at all.

BenCodie may have some witty views to look into things, to write his words but that does not mean he deserves a warning in his trust page.
JollyGood    2023-08-27    Reference    "BenCodie" made remarkable statements he was trying to get selected on Whirlwind signature campaign when he was convinced it was a scam. He opted to not warn others who applied believing it was a genuine business.

Reluctantly I am leaving neutral feedback rather than red because he semi-retracted the claim later.

There was an uncomfortable incident between me and BenCodie in a review campaign. I banned him from joining any of my review campaign (it's public) but as you can see I am more than happy to have him in signature campaigns I have. He is a good forum member, good forum poster, constructive in his wording, in cases to be honest better than some of you who are trying to lower his guard. Your opinion and his opinion do not need to be same. Respect is A two-lane expressway.

Thank you for that Royse.

I doubt JollyGood will remove his feedback, even though it's an untrue representation of my trust, and what he said in the feedback was misconstrued and inaccurate. I already explained how it's untrue earlier so I won't defend what I've already defended...But I will say that this is simply the result of pointing out the giant stick I pointed out earlier in the thread. For that, I think he'll leave his feedback unmodified.

Thank you to the last few posters who restored some rationale and reasonable comments to the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shishir99 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 01:09:34 PM
Merited by Stalker22 (1)

OP, is that what you wanted to achieve?
Acting as a lawyer in defense of other people, there is always a second side (which is usually beneficial to the author), where someone becomes very good and someone becomes bad.

I just wanted to have a discussion with him regarding his point of view and you can consider the title as clickbait. I wouldn't have created this thread but I did because Cryptofrka requested to be on-topic on his merit source application thread. Since I wanted to know more from him regarding his point of view and why he chose to insult others, I created this thread.

OP, close the topic and try using the ignore button.
Thanks. I will close the topic as you suggested.

Buddy, there's no need to defend me as I've been on forums for far too long to get offended by words of some random guy on the Internet. Those who get offended can always use ignore button (even though I suggest them to grow a thicker skin). Wink

This is not an average behavior we expect from everyone. If someone insults me, I am curious to know what triggered him to do that. Everyone talks about different points of view. Okay, I agree with that. People could have different points of view. But if you expect others to respect your opinion, you have to respect their opinion too. Isn't it? Criticism and insult are two different things.

@Shishir99, learn to forgive people if anything from them hurts you. It does not lower your guard at all.
I am not mad at him. I just wanted to have a healthy discussion with him regarding the behavior he started very recently. He is acting weird and insulting almost everyone who does not agree with him.

There was an uncomfortable incident between me and BenCodie in a review campaign. I banned him from joining any of my review campaign (it's public) but as you can see I am more than happy to have him in signature campaigns I have. He is a good forum member, good forum poster, constructive in his wording, in cases to be honest better than some of you who are trying to lower his guard. Your opinion and his opinion do not need to be same. Respect is A two-lane expressway.
Good to know that you are okay with him. I also respect your professionalism. I don't want to talk about the warning on his trust page because it's neutral. I am locking this thread as lovesmayfamilis suggested.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: