Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EmpowerX Summit: 1 CRYPTO EVENT, 19 SUPER SMART SPEAKERS!!  (Read 215 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 05:19:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2023, 06:16:49 PM by Altcoiner007

I've had several experiences with Blockchain meetups but at a smaller level. It's usually organized by a few individuals in a location with support from a particular Crypto project they've benefited from or self funded with the aim of driving Crypto adoption. It usually provide a platform for people to come together and discuss how blockchain and Cryptocurrency have impacted their lives and latest developments in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Then, the hallmark is often an opportunity for beginners to network with those who've gone ahead and learn from them.

Such events are usually very insightful and exciting. Now, I am imagining a Crypto event with global audience with speakers that have not just benefitted from blockchain technology but have made tremendous contributions to driving blockchain technologies that are changing society at every level. And a funny one, I think of how I would feel to know that the person seated next to me is a big "crypto whale" that has "manipulated" the market many time from his bedroom on pijamas. Those are just a few of how far my thoughts flew when I go through the EmpowerX Summit event page  https://www.bitget.com/events/5year/summit  I don't know how many of the legendary's here have seen the event and will be attending at Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore., Next month, September 12. I have seen interesting panel discussion topics like Embracing AI and Blockchain: Prepare for the Next Generation of Internet, Key Drivers For the Bull Market: Infrastructure or Super App? and others. I imagine the interaction at the real event with some great minds that often dish out insight on this forum.

Shouldn't there be a tag for Bitcointalk forum members so one could have a time to say hello to another?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aima55

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 06:21:11 PM

Absolutely, the EmpowerX Summit sounds like an incredible opportunity! It's impressive to see how blockchain and cryptocurrency are shaping society. Connecting with global experts can provide invaluable insights. It's a chance to learn, network, and exchange ideas. Looking forward to the event.
D...brown

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 01:21:06 AM

Absolutely, the EmpowerX Summit sounds like an incredible opportunity! It's impressive to see how blockchain and cryptocurrency are shaping society. Connecting with global experts can provide invaluable insights. It's a chance to learn, network, and exchange ideas. Looking forward to the event.
  this forum is really an exciting place to get information on you trade on Bitcoin but first; one has to understand the steps to take before investing. Guiding the New comers in this platform will help build the relationship in this forum.
D...brown

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 09:25:45 PM

this forum is really an exciting place to get information on you trade on Bitcoin but first; one has to understand the steps to take before investing. Guiding the New comers in this platform will help build the relationship in this forum.
Shouldn't there be a tag for Bitcointalk forum members so one could have a time to say hello to another?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: