Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we benefit in lies in forum  (Read 632 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 02:16:40 AM

I think people who post such fictional stories are mainly hoping to gain merit. If you check those posts or stories, you will be sure to understand that they are complete stories and only created by them for merit awards. you can see a lot of topics being created where people have created fables and qualified there from those stories. That's why people make up such false stories and post various things about Bitcoin, basically they don't gain any knowledge from it but they just create such false stories to gain merit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 02:31:57 AM

They make up stories to gain sympathy and everyone’s attention I guess. Some do this to get merits for their amazing and inspirational stories. I don’t judge whether these stories are real or fake, I just enjoy them and believes them. As long as Bitcoins are associated, I find it very interesting to read about these stories and their life lessons that they got from Bitcoins. I know those stories might not be completely true, but the satisfaction that you get when someone says “My dream came true due to Bitcoins “ excites me a lot.
Most likely some people exaggerate their stories not to lie in the forum but to inspire others that with bitcoin, everything is still possible. It’s not just all about consistent losses, but also life changing success in the end. And I ultimately believe that bitcoin is probably our future. Whether these testimonies are fake or real, I actually don’t care. We all have different experiences with bitcoin, and let’s just accept that some have been greatly living their lives because of bitcoin while others are still working on a progress.

To be able to inspire others, you need to put emotions into the story and to do that, the more authentic the story, the stronger the inspiration will be spread. If the story is fake, it will only make people suspicious and feel disappointed rather than inspired. I don't know if the purpose when people lie is to inspire or for personal gain, but true stories will always receive more sympathy than fake stories, IMO.
When you discover that someone else is lying, how will you feel, satisfied or uncomfortable? So once you lie, nothing good happens.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 07:45:20 AM

I agreed with what many members of this forum have said,many of these members who lie to form stories in the forum are doing it for merit; they form lies for merit purposes, and this kind of habit mainly comes from newbies. Many of these newbies see lying as an opportunity to earn merits from the forum because they may have seen some similar stories like that, which may be true and have attracted merits in the past,so to that they form a similar stories, but the fact is that not all stories are lies, but it is just unbelievable because of how it comes, and we don't know how it can happen in that way.

And again, this is a forum where people can earn, especially by participating in signatures. So many income members are just here to earn; not all of them are here to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, but their main purpose for being in the forum is to earn, and to do that, they always look for any way to get merits so that they can just rank up their accounts in time and start taking part in signatures.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 08:03:44 AM

I want the reason behind someone given a fiction story to the forum.
First and foremost giving a fictitious story isn't really against the forum as this could be done as a way to get the conversation going, though if you lie about something happening against another user and this is proved you could actually be negatively tagged for it!

Other reasons could be:
  • trying to get merit for it
  • trying to meet signature quota
  • its someone's nature and it is in their DNA
  • attention seeking

I want ask a question as an old forum user, is it not prohibited when someone discussed something that is not contrary to bitcoin education in this board.
Prohibited don't think so but It depends on where this lie is being told and if it's being directed to a user then the narative changes as this could be a reputation case...

Instead of formulating what is not real to write, it's better to make research of bitcoin and educate others through your research, some people make some posts without making it to be informative, some gives testimonies of their achievement with bitcoin without proven the evidence. I think we are to exchange of bitcoin knowledge and share experience's of bitcoins to each other not to give a fake information of what Bitcoin has done to you without evidence.
Telling lies is about having that moral campus, and besides even in real life we have people that will narrate a real life story with a little bit of some lies in it just to make it more interesting to the listerners/readers .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:32:20 PM

And again, this is a forum where people can earn, especially by participating in signatures. So many income members are just here to earn; not all of them are here to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, but their main purpose for being in the forum is to earn, and to do that, they always look for any way to get merits so that they can just rank up their accounts in time and start taking part in signatures.

Completely agree with what you said, because this is a forum that can make money so people will use all means including lying to get what they want. But from your statement, I also question, can the forum maintain this number of members without the signature campaign? Although people always say they come here to gain knowledge, I don't believe that is their only purpose. Just like me, of course I will learn good things from everyone here but I also cannot deny that I also want to make money here.

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 01:31:53 PM

this is a free forum where you can open any topic you want. as long as you discuss topics that are relevant to the sub-forum you choose and don't violate the rules of this forum, you are free to tell whatever you want, even making up stories that aren't actually there. it may sound strange, but this is a forum where people interact and are free to express what they want to say and as long as it doesn't break the rules, that's fine.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 09:28:09 AM

Just like real life, there are millions of liars living among us but we have no way to stop those liars.  they have the right to say whatever they want and we have the right to ignore them if we suspect they are lying.  for me, if there is a topic that I feel is not suitable for me or suspect that the topic is somewhat fictional, I will choose to ignore it and move on to a topic that is more suitable for me.  you don't need to worry too much about what you don't like, focus on the things you like and you will feel the beauty of the forum or even in life.
However, we have to understand, so we can analyze the liars who want to take what is ours. Many are tempted by his words, so they get prey, but we have to understand that this is a trick they use and we have to be able to ignore it so as not to fall into their trap. do something positive for us to produce maximum results, remembering that if negative energy is maintained it will actually make us lose money.
Yeah true and it would be hard for some people to see the liar if the yare looking for someone, but if you are not, and you are like me and do not care about people here who would be trying to take advantage of you, then you do not get fooled, because if you make no deals then how could you get fooled.

In the end, it's all about being self sufficient, I just buy bitcoin and hold, why would I need to get hurt by anyone's lies, if FUD is the only thing they can hurt me -with, then I am fully on FOMO mode at all times and do not believe them neither. This is why it's going to be possible to ignore them and ignoring them is the way to go if you want to be prevented from them for the long term as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: