Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Crypto Volatility..???  (Read 883 times)
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 03:17:38 PM

I'm expecting the same thing in the next halving. I've saw this kind of pattern 2x already and it might be the same thing that will happen next year when halving happened. It would take months before we can see a massive rise on bitcoin price. Spot bitcoin ETF is one of the factors that I am thinking that could possibly contribute to a massive bitcoin price pump in short, the bull market for cryptocurrency. This is the current time that is I think the best time to buy bitcoin since we are on sideways for a long time now. Volatility is there but the peak volatility is I think will happen during the bull and bear market.
Such low volatility is normal for the summer period, sometimes it is observed in early autumn, and I agree that during periods of low volatility there is an accumulation of positions, so it is logical to assume that the next few years there may be good growth, and the long-awaited bull market.

Now is the time to buy Bitcoin, it's a really good time to do so, and I would make sure to have some savings if we see a significant drop that precedes the rise. I'm not saying that this will definitely happen, but if it does happen, it's better to be prepared for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 11:32:48 AM

The crypto-market is no longer that volatile as before, There are alots of consolidations in the market these days .All market go through these phases including forex and stock markets at times. Think there is not enough buyers and sellers that can bring such big moves in the market these days, You can try scalping or day trading it you want to make consistent profits regularly.

The market is no longer volatile as before because we're in the bear market and alot of individual are no longer active in the market trading Bitcoin by buying or selling but they are holding because soon the halving date will near and those who didn't hold their bitcoin will be regretting while those individuals that didn't sell their Bitcoin but was holding will make profits. When the bear market is over and the bull market comes then you'll see the market back in its volatility.

Most individual in the crypto market are holding and there aren't many individual buying because alot of money has been lot in the market for the last past years and those with money are waiting for the market to finish dumping then starts pumping before they will buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 03:17:52 PM

There are many questions among your complaints but i want to analyze very simply that before 2017 the crypto market was so slow and then the time was ico and the crypto bull was seen acting on that hype. Then when scam projects started to grow then crypto started to slow down as new projects had zero success after investors suffered losses. Everyone like you thinks bull market may start today or tomorrow but that is fantasy because the correct information about bull market is unknown to everyone. Step away from investment and start trading that will not let you down and you will get small or more profit every day.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 06:50:13 PM

Snipped out on some screenshots by some member.
We do see this recent movement of Bitcoins price which it did shoot up a little bit and make out that correction or sell out afterwards.
Is there some news? None
Is there some technical indicators showing those possibilities? None

This do really indicates on how unpredictable market is. It might really be looking so calm and peaceful but those shoot up in price or dumps
could really happen in a snap.

Speaking entirely on cryptospace on which we know that this is something that would really be that in correlation or in overall with
bitcoins price condition or trend then everything would really be following according to it.If it would be having that positive trend then almost coins
in the market would really be going on the same path.

joker1313 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 06:29:14 AM

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/09/27/PRnAa.png

Snipped out on some screenshots by some member.
We do see this recent movement of Bitcoins price which it did shoot up a little bit and make out that correction or sell out afterwards.
Is there some news? None
Is there some technical indicators showing those possibilities? None

This do really indicates on how unpredictable market is. It might really be looking so calm and peaceful but those shoot up in price or dumps
could really happen in a snap.

Speaking entirely on cryptospace on which we know that this is something that would really be that in correlation or in overall with
bitcoins price condition or trend then everything would really be following according to it.If it would be having that positive trend then almost coins
in the market would really be going on the same path.
So we considering a 2% move n same 2% drop a pump n dump ?? its bitcoin which used to make swings of 10% in a day. now 2% is concerning Huh its totally boring in my opinion. check it percentage wise its not moving anywhere since march
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 05:49:23 AM

The market is no longer volatile as before because we're in the bear market and alot of individual are no longer active in the market trading Bitcoin by buying or selling but they are holding because soon the halving date will near and those who didn't hold their bitcoin will be regretting while those individuals that didn't sell their Bitcoin but was holding will make profits. When the bear market is over and the bull market comes then you'll see the market back in its volatility.
If we are talking about extreme volatility, then yes, the market isn't that volatile at the moment for a lot of reasons including market sentiment, not much news both positive and negative, and lower trading volumes of course, but volatility in general is still present because the prices of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are still moving up and down every single day no matter how small the movement is.

Most individual in the crypto market are holding and there aren't many individual buying because alot of money has been lot in the market for the last past years and those with money are waiting for the market to finish dumping then starts pumping before they will buy.
People are buying and selling but the volumes are relatively lower at the moment, and as soon as that starts going up, the market will start getting more pace and will start going up more and we probably have some time for that to happen right now.

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 823

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 09:46:51 AM

What do you mean? Since I entered this industry, there has been volatility in cryptocurrencies. Or maybe you mean that the volatility is more aggressive now compared to when it started in 2017. Is that what you mean?

I guess you read the title only. He already explained what he meant! I also agree with him that the market was far more volatile than it is today. But as Don Pedro already explained in the first post, Bitcoin established a lot more than how it was back In 2017/18. Low-cap coins fluctuate a lot. I remember buying some low-cap shitcoin in Latoken exchange a while ago. I don't remember the amount, but it was a tiny amount. I noticed that the coin price increased by almost 10% after my buying order, and it decreased, and then I was unable to sell it. LOL. The volatility depends on the market cap and the trading volume. A single BTC sale won't affect the market much. But if you sell a couple of thousand bitcoins, you will notice the effect in the market.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:54:45 PM

I'm expecting the same thing in the next halving. I've saw this kind of pattern 2x already and it might be the same thing that will happen next year when halving happened. It would take months before we can see a massive rise on bitcoin price. Spot bitcoin ETF is one of the factors that I am thinking that could possibly contribute to a massive bitcoin price pump in short, the bull market for cryptocurrency. This is the current time that is I think the best time to buy bitcoin since we are on sideways for a long time now. Volatility is there but the peak volatility is I think will happen during the bull and bear market.
I would say that it is going to definitely be a good increase but we just need something else to hold it until that point. We are doing fine at the moment, we are nearing that 30k line and dropping then doing that again and again, and as long as we can do this until 2024 that's going to be fine. I get that not many people enjoy that, but as long as we can do it on time it will be fine.

Doesn't matter if we dislike seeing it not moving at this moment, that's of course understandable to want to see it go up now, but as long as it goes up next year, that should be fine. And it is not like we are going to see double the next day after halving, I agree that we are going to be waiting for it to go up a bit more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 07:51:42 PM

So i've been a trader since early 2017 and i have never seen such low volatility in market. Even at the time of 2018 bear run the things were quite slow but this time its totally different. It makes a move and consolidates for like a month or two now. Which was never the case in past.

Its possible that only i feel like that and other people still see it like the normal bitcoin trend. But there was fun every week in crypto before.

What do you guys think ?? Is it just me or some of you others feel the same??

And if it is like that then what do you all think when the wild ride start again like old days ??

To me i think the hype of crypto is dead, if you could remeber back then everyone wanna learn crypto everyone wanna buy one or two type of coin and so much more, but now i think many have seen the results of not having or doing proper research before investing in,  And many are pulling out as the case may be. With that been said, i think thats the reason market is No longer volatile like before even a WHOLE future market too. like am weak at times waiting for hours before my trade goes my way.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
joker1313 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 07:04:35 AM

So i've been a trader since early 2017 and i have never seen such low volatility in market. Even at the time of 2018 bear run the things were quite slow but this time its totally different. It makes a move and consolidates for like a month or two now. Which was never the case in past.

Its possible that only i feel like that and other people still see it like the normal bitcoin trend. But there was fun every week in crypto before.

What do you guys think ?? Is it just me or some of you others feel the same??

And if it is like that then what do you all think when the wild ride start again like old days ??

To me i think the hype of crypto is dead, if you could remeber back then everyone wanna learn crypto everyone wanna buy one or two type of coin and so much more, but now i think many have seen the results of not having or doing proper research before investing in,  And many are pulling out as the case may be. With that been said, i think thats the reason market is No longer volatile like before even a WHOLE future market too. like am weak at times waiting for hours before my trade goes my way.
yea that is basically because of too much establishment in crypto. Boring like stocks
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 07:56:45 AM

I would say that it is going to definitely be a good increase but we just need something else to hold it until that point. We are doing fine at the moment, we are nearing that 30k line and dropping then doing that again and again, and as long as we can do this until 2024 that's going to be fine. I get that not many people enjoy that, but as long as we can do it on time it will be fine.

Doesn't matter if we dislike seeing it not moving at this moment, that's of course understandable to want to see it go up now, but as long as it goes up next year, that should be fine. And it is not like we are going to see double the next day after halving, I agree that we are going to be waiting for it to go up a bit more.
A price increase is something that many people hope for, in fact no one knows when it will happen, pseudo-increases also often occur and after that the price falls again, becoming a fake signal. The thing that is certain now is to patiently wait for the real bullishness to occur and at that time we will have enough investment to be harvested and make us rich people, with financial freedom as we hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: