Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency conferences in India  (Read 110 times)
Olimp2009 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 07:18:31 AM

Hey, guys. I have a question for you, I hope you can help me.

1) Please tell me about the conferences that will be held in India in the next few months. It can be not only big conferences.

2) I represent Utopia project which has created a huge ecosystem and we need people from India who will be willing to represent us at conferences that will be held in India. We will pay for this.

Please message me in this thread or on my telegram @JoBraver

Thank you and good luck in the cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elevates

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 01:12:52 PM

Which one are you asking us as there are a multiple confrence happening. Now, there is a Blockchain summit happening in the month of November. Since you said in the upcoming week there is an event on 1st of September. The event is happening in Delhi,
Crypto Weekend Launch. Are you referring to this event or something else. Please be more specific so that I can help you with it.
Olimp2009 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 09:44:38 AM

Which one are you asking us as there are a multiple confrence happening. Now, there is a Blockchain summit happening in the month of November. Since you said in the upcoming week there is an event on 1st of September. The event is happening in Delhi,
Crypto Weekend Launch. Are you referring to this event or something else. Please be more specific so that I can help you with it.

I'm talking about any conference of any size, even the smallest ones.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:14:33 AM

I'm talking about any conference of any size, even the smallest ones.

What you can do is visit this website: coingabbar. Then use the filter option select confrence first then input the dates click on search. It will list down all confrence related to cryptocurrency globally. It will also provide you the organizers details and their website link. I saw the latest confrence in India is to be held in the month of September in Delhi. I hope it helps you.

Thanks.

Olimp2009 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:00:23 AM

Thank you, sir. You've been very helpful!

I would like to remind everyone once again that if you live in India and are willing to attend the conference to present our project, then message me on Telegram @JoBraver.
elevates

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:44:07 PM

I would like to remind everyone once again that if you live in India and are willing to attend the conference to present our project, then message me on Telegram @JoBraver.

A great project with an ability to become one of the best. Thanks for asking us and making us feel like we are required. I am sorry I was not able to help you personally. I hope you were able to find what you wanted from our community.members. If there is are confrence happening in southern part of India and if it happens in my city then expect me to contact you for free tickets. I hope you won't deny me at that time  Grin
Olimp2009 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 07:06:06 PM

A great project with an ability to become one of the best. Thanks for asking us and making us feel like we are required. I am sorry I was not able to help you personally. I hope you were able to find what you wanted from our community.members. If there is are confrence happening in southern part of India and if it happens in my city then expect me to contact you for free tickets. I hope you won't deny me at that time  Grin

Thank you. I can't promise anything, I'm just HR. But email me and I'll be sure to tell my management about you
Olimp2009 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 06:17:07 AM

We are continuing our search. If you are located in these regions, please contact me. Absolutely everyone is welcome and we are willing to consider any candidate.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 02:17:10 AM

There fend to be frequent Ethereum conferences in India from ETHGlobal, next is Dec 8-10th, you can check on websites [1] [2]. They have field on ethIndia, "interested in sponsoring?" — since ethereum is pretty huge sponsoring might help you a lot with visibility.

[1] https://ethglobal.com/
[2] https://ethindia.co/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████