Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are the best reliable bitcoin exchange loan platforms?
What are the best bitcoin exchange loan platforms? - 0 (0%)
What are the names best bitcoin exchange loan platforms? - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Reliable Bitcoin Exchange Loan Platforms.  (Read 208 times)
Honyek (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 10:49:53 AM

l have been in bitcoin for a while now, buying and selling bitcoin. l have seen the pros and cons about bitcoin investment, and with my experience, l discovered that with careful thought, and attention, one will be making reasonable gain, sometimes small, and sometimes big. l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1302
Merit: 726

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 01:14:39 AM

l have been in bitcoin for a while now, buying and selling bitcoin. l have seen the pros and cons about bitcoin investment, and with my experience, l discovered that with careful thought, and attention, one will be making reasonable gain, sometimes small, and sometimes big.
The market is very volatile and high risky.
It is a zero-sum game so if there are big winners, there are oppositely big losers.

l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
First don't do this because it is superb risky.

To have loan on centralized exchanges, you must deposit your cryptocurrency, send it to your either Isolated or Cross Margin account, then use your cryptocurrency as a collateral for your loan. When your position becomes bad especially in market crash, your position will be in temporary loss that is bad enough plus with decrease of your collateral value, then exchange will liquidate your collateral.

When forced liquidations happen, you will lose very big part of your account.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:58:03 AM

I don’t think people lend out their bitcoin anymore after all those lending platforms went bust last year. People lent out their BTC on Gemini and it’s basically gone. Who knows if and when they will get it back. The yield also wasn’t that high to begin with.

You get more if you lend out stablecoins. However like I said before, the risk isn’t worth it if your USDT is sent to some market maker who takes risky bets with it and ends up losing it all. Everyone withdraws and the scam is up. Avoid lending your coins if you can.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 08:29:19 AM

l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
If you ever found one and they don't even ask for collateral, it is likely that they are a scam. In fact, most services are scams and their goal is just to collect your money. As mentioned above, a ton of legit businesses went bankrupt so it is unlikely that any legitimate service would risk themselves doing that. If anything, you'll probably find better luck to get a loan from your bank although the risk is so high it is not worth doing at all. Just do DCA and be patient, you'll eventually collect enough Bitcoin if long-term investment is your goal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:23:11 AM

If you are talking about DeFi's then I would advise you against using them completely. You will still need collateral in order to get a loan and what is worse it the chances of them going away with your collateral are pretty high. Most of this so-called DeFis filed for bankruptcy and made people lose their money
If you have doubts, read about Celsius network, Blockfi etc

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 462
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 11:37:38 AM

The guarantees that you are looking for and the price that you may get may not be good compared to your investment. If you borrow 1 bitcoin at today’s price, the return of the bitcoin at the same price after 3 months may cost you $40,000, while the loan price is now $26,000.
Therefore, for both parties, the long-term loan will be risky, and it is a loss for the borrower. If the payment is in stable currencies, why not get a loan from the bank or from your friend?

you can find better option with DeFi
Here's an investment tip: Never invest in bitcoin with money you borrowed, even though you know all the risks.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:02:39 PM

If you are thinking of a loan from someone in bitcoin from whatever platform, you could be scammed on your collateral if the platform is not reputable. I know there are lending platforms or exchange but I don't know if bitcoin is included in the lending. However, why invest with a coin that is not yours and you will have to pay about 15% in Annual Percentage Yields. That means the interest you will pay is taking away your profit, so what about if there was no profit or you end up losing the whole investment, you lose your collateral. It is not a wise decision to borrow to invest because you will be under pressure and invest wrongly.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:31:37 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (5)

I want you guys to know that what OP is asking or talking is called Leveraged Trading.

So the confusion about the leading platform should not interfere with the discussion here.

Anyway, most of the crypto exchanges allow users to take leverage of their capital amount which is borrowing money from the exchange to increase their potential profit but when the money is not yours the risk is higher too. So if you are seeing only the positives then let me remind the negatives of leveraged trading too which is you can loss money that you actually don't have which puts you into a situation of taking more loans to pay the debt.

Binance the biggest exchange offers that feature which is Spot trading margin up to 20x and Derivatives trading margin up to 20x so like on other exchanges the values will be different.

8 Best Crypto Margin Trading Exchanges Compared (2023)

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 03:49:24 PM

l have been in bitcoin for a while now, buying and selling bitcoin. l have seen the pros and cons about bitcoin investment, and with my experience, l discovered that with careful thought, and attention, one will be making reasonable gain, sometimes small, and sometimes big. l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
To be honest I don't know of any bitcoin exchange yet that the exchange platform can provide you with a loan.  And if a platform gives a loan, then you must keep an equivalent amount of collateral. No one will give you a loan without any collateral.  But if you have a high rank and a reputable Bitcointalk account, you can take a non collateral loan from this forum, but the repayment period will be very short, up to 3 months.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 04:34:32 PM

Taking loans is a big no. Whether it’s Bitcoin investments or any other investments, taking loan to invest is very risky. As when you take a loan, your next responsibility is to repay it. But in investments, there is no guarantee that you will get back the money. So I would suggest you OP to drop the idea of taking crypto loans. Regarding suggesting the best exchange, then Binance and Kucoin are my personal favourite.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 04:42:51 PM

And you're here claiming with your experience in bitcoin buying and selling yet you never know where to get a loan from, you're also telling us that you don't know that bitcoin is not designed to be taken for loan, a p2p network is a direct exchage means for bitcoin or you rather learn to earn it, some exchanges or organizations may actually provides such services but i can tell you it's not of benefits to you than it could cost you, don't go into loan to start all over from what you have already made as a mistake, instead, learn to earn bitcoin then work on investing the little that belongs to you.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1854

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 04:55:36 PM

I would like to point out at the beginning that you are setting up a wrong poll, you are only putting questions without providing options, so it is better to edit or delete it.

As for the exchanges that offer Bitcoin loans, there are many, of course, but personally I do not advise you. Cryptocurrency loans are high-risk, whether in terms of large price fluctuations or in terms of bankruptcy of loan platforms and the loss of your money.

Also, you need guarantees to obtain the loan, and with the large fluctuations in the price and the interest that you have to add on the loan, you will inevitably come out losing in the end.

MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 03:19:49 AM

I can provide you with a list of some well-known and reputable cryptocurrency loan platforms. However, please note that the status of these platforms may have changed since then, and it's important to do your own research before using any platform. Always exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of any platform you intend to use.

BlockFi
Celsius Network
Nexo
Crypto.com
YouHodler
SALT Lending
Unchained Capital
Liquid
Bitfinex
Binance
Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 03:29:38 AM

you want to borrow Bitcoin from exchange for your investment. it requires collateral from other assets you own. and of course there is interest that you have to pay.
if your goal is investment, why not accumulate Bitcoin periodically according to your ability? you cannot double the profits of the Bitcoins you borrow from exchanges in a short amount of time.
it is too risky and it can trap you for a time that may not be enough to make your assets profitable. invest in what you can afford, and don't push yourself too much.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 05:31:44 AM

I can provide you with a list of some well-known and reputable cryptocurrency loan platforms. However, please note that the status of these platforms may have changed since then, and it's important to do your own research before using any platform. Always exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of any platform you intend to use.

BlockFi
Celsius Network
Nexo
Crypto.com
YouHodler
SALT Lending
Unchained Capital
Liquid
Bitfinex
Binance
Popular with Binance have available with loan but its not free because you need back up your fund based on how much money for loan, example when your altcoin assets price drop drastically than first time your investment you can use that assets for loan recovery and get loan with stable from Binance. If you don't have assets in Binance is not available for getting loan with Binance exchange. I don't know with other exchange have the same rule with binance about loan or not and actually there are not free you need to lock your assets as recovery based on how much fund do you get loan.

Do you know which one exchange platform with less fees on loan interest? due I have some assets price dropping is worth for getting loan but need other income for paying loan interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 06:16:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2023, 06:52:18 AM by gunhell16

The only Exchange I know of are the following:

1. Nexo : https://nexo.com/

2. Aqru : https://aqru.io

3. Coinrabbit : https://coinrabbit.io/

4. Aave : https://aave.com/

5. Nebeus : https://nebeus.com/

6. Youhodler : https://www.youhodler.com/

7. Compound : https://compound.finance/

8. Crypto.com : https://crypto.com/

9. Binance: https://www.binance.com

10. Coinloan : https://coinloan.io/

It's up to you which of them you prefer, you can see the pros and cons of each one there dude in the link I will give, Now, if you want Decentralized (Dex) you can also try Celcius Network These things I have given you, it is better that you do your own research, because it is better that you have ideas about what I have mentioned.

Reference: https://www.techopedia.com/cryptocurrency/best-crypto-lending-platforms

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 06:32:17 AM

I want you guys to know that what OP is asking or talking is called Leveraged Trading.
So the confusion about the leading platform should not interfere with the discussion here.

The concept of margin and financial leverage differs from taking a loan for trading. In the first, you are in debt and you have enough to cover the debt, but you are trying to maximize your profits. In the second, you do not have capital and you are trying to borrow to get it. When you lose or lose that money, you still have a loan that you have not repaid (if We ignored the interest generated)

If he meant leverage, then it is advanced trading, and I do not recommend it for beginners. The same thing if he wants a loan, then he took a loan from the bank that is better than a crypto loan, and it is better not to borrow to invest in bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:40:59 PM

You must have something you will have to give before any exchange will ever give you laon. We know how decentralized is Bitcoin and we may not able to get our crypto assets back ones they are taken from us. This is why people don't give out loan again like the way it used to be before. The rate of scammers are increasing everyday making people to be more conscious about giving out loans including exchanges unless you have asset that is worth more than the loan before you get what you want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:21:18 PM

You must have something you will have to give before any exchange will ever give you laon. We know how decentralized is Bitcoin and we may not able to get our crypto assets back ones they are taken from us. This is why people don't give out loan again like the way it used to be before. The rate of scammers are increasing everyday making people to be more conscious about giving out loans including exchanges unless you have asset that is worth more than the loan before you get what you want.

their usual condition is to provide them collateral before you get any loan. so why not sell what you have for collateral? because aside from the collateral, you will be paying interest as well. so the chance of losing your collateral and still paying for interest is not really a smart thing to do. so much better to sell your coins that you will be used for collateral, and just manage what you have. don't aim for more money because in the first place it is not yours as you need to pay it back.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 02:17:11 AM

It's up to you which of them you prefer, you can see the pros and cons of each one there dude in the link I will give, Now, if you want Decentralized (Dex) you can also try Celcius Network These things I have given you, it is better that you do your own research, because it is better that you have ideas about what I have mentioned.
I disagree to list Celsius here.

Celsius filed Chapter 11 for bankruptcy after Terra fiasco. I do no longer trust them after that but it's your choice to do this.

The archive of their previous website
Celsius Network Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

I did not follow up their changes recently but like FTX, it's hard to trust a scam company after their first scam and bad management for their company and user funds.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: