Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GNY Range Report - Free AI tools for traders.  (Read 245 times)
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:20:09 AM
Merited by rat03gopoh (1)

Hi,

I've been helping to build a suite of AI tools for people who trade major tokens. The service is free to access (premium paid-for features coming soon) and will soon be blockchain enabled to provide transparency and an audit trail using the GNY token.

I wanted to share it here as Bitcointalk is where my crypto career began way back in 2014 and this has always felt like home  Grin

Some features:

Trading indicators and charts for top 12 tokens by volume (more coming soon...if you have a token request, just ask!)
Live price and volume tickers.
Free AI predictive model that forecasts upcoming volatility and potential price changes for all listed tokens.
Free daily AI token analysis that uses our 300 trading indicators to provide a market summary for the day.
Free daily AI chart analysis that gives an easy to understand summary of all 300 of our trading indicators.
A news and events section - a list of upcoming events that have tended to affect crypto prices in the past.
Relative Returns Indicator - A method of tracking and comparing live and historic value of tokens.
Token Correlations - A method of tracking potential price correlations between tokens.

All indicators, charts and models are comprehensively explained in our tooltip knowledgebase to help rookie traders learn!

...with much, much more coming soon.

Please come by and give it a go...its free! DM or post on this thread with suggestions and token requests.

http://gnyrr.com

All the best,

Dan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:20:23 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2023, 10:33:45 AM by stonehedge

stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:26:27 AM

Today's ETH AI readout:

The market for Ethereum has shown a declining trend over the past 7 days. The average price has decreased from $1661.44 on 23rd August to $1649.37 by 28th August. The McClellan Oscillator values have moved closer to zero, indicating a weak bearish momentum. The On Balance Volume (OBV) indicates that the volume of Ethereum sold has slightly increased.

The relative strength index (RSI) suggests that the market is near a state of overselling, complimenting the bearish sentiment shown by other indicators. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is still below the signal line and its histogram is decreasing, indicating the bearish momentum is not yet over.

Stochastic values are moving in the neutral direction, implying a lack of clear buying or selling pressure. The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) values have been increasing over the period, indicating a potentially strong trending market. Interestingly, the Parabolic SAR value is below the recent closing price which may suggest a potential upward trend.

The Chaikin AD Oscillator, which is positive, reflects a bullish trend on the accumulation/distribution line. However, the Coppock Indicator is negative, hinting at a possible downward price movement in the coming days.

No particular chart pattern from the given indicators like Dragonfly Doji, Evening Star, Hammer, or Hikkake Pattern has been seen in the given data which would have helped further in predicting the market direction.

To conclude, the market conditions for Ethereum over the studied period have been quite bearish but some conflicting signals from indicators like Chaikin AD Oscillator and Parabolic SAR suggest there might be a potential for a positive price movement. The upcoming trend will depend on how market participants respond to these signals and their sentiments about future market developments. It is advised to follow these indicators and other relevant news closely.
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:34:03 AM

Some more screens

Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 11:16:29 AM

It looks interesting, what is the free AI predictive model based on, is the price data from 2013 or is there an adjustment to it.
Is there human control in re-correcting predictions to give better results, or is all data calculated as it is, regardless of its accuracy?

The speed of adjusting expectations caught my attention, which is good.

I bookmarked the site and will provide more details in upcoming replies.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:23:47 AM

It looks interesting, what is the free AI predictive model based on, is the price data from 2013 or is there an adjustment to it.
Is there human control in re-correcting predictions to give better results, or is all data calculated as it is, regardless of its accuracy?

Hi!  Fair questions.

Firstly, its important to point out that we are not predicting price, we are predicting a range of volatility, essentially a probability band of where we think the max and min price for the token would be.

So, no, we are not claiming to be 98% accurate at predicting the precise price of Ethereum on a particular day.  What we are good at is predicting when we think there is a higher chance that the price range might move.

If you hover over the historical chart title it should show you the formula used to plot accuracy.  You might also find the tooltips on the chart to the left useful, it explains how our volatitlity range and relative value indicators are calculated (which is the data behind the historical chart we are discussing).

Here's a Medium article that i wrote about how the LSTM forecast model works.  https://medium.com/gnylabs/introducing-fabian-gnys-new-machine-learning-engine-6f3fefd93839

stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:28:05 AM

Sorry, I forgot to answer this question.  The data range of data used to train the models varies for each token.  In summary, the LSTM model is fed candles and indicator values going back to 2017 (for BTC, DOGE, XRP and ETH) or the start of trading for the other tokens.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:42:16 AM

Seems to be a nice tool. I will add it to my list of tools and keep exploring it further later.

I like the market overview part, especially the crypto readouts, news and events. This tool also gives some brief information about the different indicators and the chart readouts are definitely very good for someone who want to learn how to interpret the indicators using TA and how the price might react in the coming days or hours.

But what I didn't like was the popup ads when I clicked on "My account" button

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 12:05:35 PM

Seems to be a nice tool. I will add it to my list of tools and keep exploring it further later.

I like the market overview part, especially the crypto readouts, news and events. This tool also gives some brief information about the different indicators and the chart readouts are definitely very good for someone who want to learn how to interpret the indicators using TA and how the price might react in the coming days or hours.

But what I didn't like was the popup ads when I clicked on "My account" button

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. 

The popup is on a timer I think (but not sure) so it was probably coincidence it popped up when you clicked on my account but I'll follow up with the front end team just to be sure.  Do you think its a bit too annoying?

The my account section is there for the upcoming premium features (which unfortunately I'm not able to talk about just yet). The free offering will always remain, but there will be a subscription option for people who want to use the advanced features.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 01:09:24 PM

The popup is on a timer I think (but not sure) so it was probably coincidence it popped up when you clicked on my account but I'll follow up with the front end team just to be sure.  Do you think its a bit too annoying?

So there's this first one which happens when you scroll through the site. It's just blank and shows nothing while blurring up the background. Even on my browser that has an ad blocker, it pops up. I am not sure if it's an Ad or a notification.

And then on clicking my account, something like this will show up

Yeah, such ads can be a bit to frustrating and intrusive.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 01:37:51 PM

What are the filtering parameters of the featured news in the market overview bar and how often will it be updated? I think it would be good if it includes news that is only relevant for each crypto that users choose.
Overall, a very useful tool. Hoping to add more major altcoins.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 02:02:41 PM

What are the filtering parameters of the featured news in the market overview bar and how often will it be updated? I think it would be good if it includes news that is only relevant for each crypto that users choose.
Overall, a very useful tool. Hoping to add more major altcoins.

The news feed is a combo of manually entered events and aggregated CSS feeds, but its all manually curated by a colleague to make sure its relevant.

Good suggestion regarding crypto specific news...i'll feed that back to the team. Thank you!

We're over doubling the supported number of tokens soon (we're using marketcap as the guidelines for demand) but we are always on the lookout for suggestions for popular tokens to add...feel free to suggest here or on Twitter etc.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 07:12:03 AM

So there's this first one which happens when you scroll through the site. It's just blank and shows nothing while blurring up the background. Even on my browser that has an ad blocker, it pops up. I am not sure if it's an Ad or a notification.
I can confirm this happens on my end. My adblocker is also turned on, so I believe it is one of your pop-ups for new visitors. It can be annoying since there is no text or anything at all, which can be interpreted as a phishing pop-up.

By the way, I believe the homepage is quite overwhelming for new users. At the very least that's what I felt when I visit your website. Maybe it would be a good idea to organize them into separate sections instead. For example, "trading info", "crypto news", etc. Users would need to click on those links to view the content, so they don't have to navigate everything just to find a moving average chart for example.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 12:55:05 PM

I can confirm this happens on my end. My adblocker is also turned on, so I believe it is one of your pop-ups for new visitors. It can be annoying since there is no text or anything at all, which can be interpreted as a phishing pop-up.

By the way, I believe the homepage is quite overwhelming for new users. At the very least that's what I felt when I visit your website. Maybe it would be a good idea to organize them into separate sections instead. For example, "trading info", "crypto news", etc. Users would need to click on those links to view the content, so they don't have to navigate everything just to find a moving average chart for example.

Thanks for this.  The front end guys are reading this thread and I've mentioned it to them seperately. I think the popup is a signup for the newsletter rather than a third party ad but either way what you describe is annoying.

Thanks also for the feedback on the page being overwhelming and needing to be broken up.  I think you're right. We are working on changing the layout for our next major release but I'll make sure your feedback is added to the picture so we can improve usability for new users. 

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:23:22 PM

I think you're right. We are working on changing the layout for our next major release but I'll make sure your feedback is added to the picture so we can improve usability for new users. 
Could you also consider making the chart colors customizable for the users, if it is possible? For example, the Blue and Green for BTC GNY historical accuracy especially at the pints where they meet seem a little tricky to an eye or some of our eyes (Like me who is to some extent Red-Green color-blind)

Maybe using primary colors can help like Blue and yellow and the point where the two meet can be a secondary color Green, or you can just let a user choose the color scheme they want.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cobgoblincave4

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 12:35:28 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

Hi all!
I am a colleague of the OP, stonehedge, within the GNY Range Report team.
Yamane_Keto, Bitcoin_Arena, rat03gopoh, and joniboini, Thank You Very Much for your comments and helpful suggestions.
We will ensure your voices are added to the tool's improvements process.
stonehedge (OP)
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:28:59 PM

Hi all!
I am a colleague of the OP, stonehedge, within the GNY Range Report team.
Yamane_Keto, Bitcoin_Arena, rat03gopoh, and joniboini, Thank You Very Much for your comments and helpful suggestions.
We will ensure your voices are added to the tool's improvements process.

Oh hello mate! Welcome to BCT...ground zero for crypto, in many ways.
Cobgoblincave4

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 12:39:35 PM

Last week's accuracy percentages relating to the GNY Range Report's volatility forecasts for 12 tokens.
XRP & MATIC being a bit difficult, but we will rein them in.  Grin  

https://i.ibb.co/NFXdphw/4-sept-accuracy.jpg
John_Muck

Activity: 193
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 05:44:54 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2023, 05:58:37 PM by John_Muck

Hi all.
John_Muck here from the GNY Range Report team.
I agree with Cobgoblincave4 that we are hitting a bit of a bump in the road with the accuracy figures for XRP; currently sitting at 75.54% when forecasting price volatility. I am confident though that we will get it up into the 90's like many of the other tokens we cover.
Latest forecast and historical for XRP below as an example.

The GNY Range Report - www.gnyrr.com - AI-driven forecasts, crypto analytics, & market insights for BTC, ETH, & other top cryptos
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 01:20:24 AM

I agree with Cobgoblincave4 that we are hitting a bit of a bump in the road with the accuracy figures for XRP; currently sitting at 75.54% when forecasting price volatility. I am confident though that we will get it up into the 90's like many of the other tokens we cover.
Latest forecast and historical for XRP below as an example.
So how do you improve the accuracy? Do you feed new data or is there any tweak to the algorithm? I believe some coins are just wildly volatile since their fundamental changes quickly like XRP after the SEC case, so it is not surprising if your current model failed to stay within 90% like other coins. People should be aware that this 'prediction' can't correctly express any change in fundamental values if I get your explanation correctly.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███