Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is politics really necessary?  (Read 1092 times)
TEBTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:36:21 PM

Weather you like it or not politics is an indispensable part of life and society, so politics is very necessary and is needed if our society is to grow.
Yes it true that we have some bad eggs in the mist of other good ones, that will not make politics necessary politics is everywhere including your family
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:27:15 PM

If you get involved in politics or Not, It will determine how your present economic will be turn out to be, The leaders in power only considers there won selfish interest and neglects the masses interest...Voting or not winners will emerge and we will on bear the consequences for what ever decisons they have made, be it good or bad.

The thing is, a country without a leader will eventually be crushed by its people overnight and it will be chaos wherever you go, you can see that in some countries where the leaders are not eligible or capable of leading a country so the end result was the same, people are not living like they have any leader rather they are just on their own and taken advantage by the gang leaders who are controlling the area. In the end, it's not the politics that matters but a just leader who can make their future bright and will lead the people to a better nation by exterminating all causes of evil in their nation.
Completely agreed with your these views because we are currently living in same way with having no good leader and few culprits are killing innocent peoples and crushing this beautiful country just for their own sack which is surely going to be worst in coming days because on daily basis we are having bad news which are creating chaos and things are going terrible even few days back we have huge terror attack which kills many foreigners with these things are going more troubling and inflation is also at his highs which are giving no way of good life to common peoples we need good leaders with positive mind not greedy of power and money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:33:28 PM

Politics has become a business in some number of countries i know. Where people from younger to older age are all affected. They are doing politics to gain their power. In all these countries murders, fights, thefts, robberies have increased because they are doing these bad activities using political power.

Disadvantages of politics:
1. The number of your enemies will increase
2. It will be a waste of money.
3. Your time will be wasted.
4. You may have the possibility of death.
Among the countries you know, my country may be your first phase. The political situation in my country is very bad. In order to stay in power in this country, the opposition party is subjected to so much oppression that a country can never progress well with oppression. If the political situation in a country is bad then that country can never run well because if there is a clear political situation then the country can run very well.

Here I am referring to my Bangladesh, maybe everyone here knows the political situation of Bangladesh. The current situation in my country is very dire and we have to move forward through this horror. When the political situation worsens, educational institutions are the most affected. In my country there has been a lot of horror in the educational institutions here schools and colleges are not running properly due to which the students are not studying properly and are not able to become human beings. Due to the deterioration of the political situation in my country, fire incidents are happening almost every day, people are dying in fires. So I understand from the situation of my country how helpless the country becomes when the political situation of a country is bad.

Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 01:19:44 AM

Here I am referring to my Bangladesh, maybe everyone here knows the political situation of Bangladesh. The current situation in my country is very dire and we have to move forward through this horror. When the political situation worsens, educational institutions are the most affected. In my country there has been a lot of horror in the educational institutions here schools and colleges are not running properly due to which the students are not studying properly and are not able to become human beings. Due to the deterioration of the political situation in my country, fire incidents are happening almost every day, people are dying in fires. So I understand from the situation of my country how helpless the country becomes when the political situation of a country is bad.
A country's situation goes to extremes with one-sided elections and one-party rule. The people of the country are gradually being oppressed in various ways. Those who are elected unopposed without voting will think about the people of the country, never think. Yes you are right the political power is putting the country in such trouble that there is no word to say except to watch in silence. For example, Bangladesh is a South Asian country, I also live in that country and I know the political situation of that country. There the political party has been in power for 16 consecutive years, the political party has created such a circle that anyone who speaks against them, be it the common people or the opposition political person, has to go to jail. Really such a situation is very terrible for a country.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 07:42:06 AM

Weather you like it or not politics is an indispensable part of life and society, so politics is very necessary and is needed if our society is to grow.
Yes it true that we have some bad eggs in the mist of other good ones, that will not make politics necessary politics is everywhere including your family

politics is an aspect of human life that cannot be separated, whether it is work, education, household, etc., everything has politics. so when someone says is politics necessary? yes, it is necessary, even though in reality politics is a disgusting thing, full of drama, lots of intrigue, betrayal, etc., we cannot deny that politics is what organizes people's lives. if it's a little boring or too bad, it's our job to make it even better in the future, so that future generations can learn and create a much better political system than the current one.

Mrcool75

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:48:40 AM

I think politics is necessary.  Because politics maintains all the balance of a country.  All the problems of the country and outside the country are solved through politics.  Many times many national issu are solved.  that's why politics is necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: