Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience as a beginner trader  (Read 1611 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 04:47:53 AM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin

Quitter is always a Loser, remember that, If you are the one who wants to learn how to trade here in crypto trading, you should first learn the things to know here in the field of crypto business. Once you start it, you must finish it and never stop learning it so you can be successful in the end as an individual trader.

because this is what I did when I started, and until now I am still studying him, even though I already know something somehow. So, I don't stop learning; instead, I continue to learn as long as I am here in the crypto space.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 08:25:40 AM

You should always remember that there are good days and bad. That without losses there is no profit. It is worth remembering, especially for beginners, that you should not invest or trade money that you cannot lose, otherwise there may be big problems. Also, you should not make important trading decisions when you are in an emotional hole or drunk. It's worth sticking to your trading plan even if sometimes it doesn't make a profit. It is worth listening to many but making a decision yourself
I totally agree with your points, especially the one where you said that a newbie trader or a trader, in general, should listen to everyone but do what they think is the right thing to do based on their own research and analysis and the knowledge they have gained so far because I've seen a lot of new investors who tend to believe others too easily and that makes them lose a lot of money making trades based on what others have told them without doing any research from their own side.

It's a big mistake when you don't acquire enough knowledge yourself and you believe in everything you hear from here and there, you can get confused and in that confusion, you will make decisions that won't be financially good for you. That's why, if you are new in the industry, try to learn everything first and don't start taking positions when you are not 100% certain about something or at least have done some research yourself.

benalexis12

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 10:15:17 AM

You should always remember that there are good days and bad. That without losses there is no profit. It is worth remembering, especially for beginners, that you should not invest or trade money that you cannot lose, otherwise there may be big problems. Also, you should not make important trading decisions when you are in an emotional hole or drunk. It's worth sticking to your trading plan even if sometimes it doesn't make a profit. It is worth listening to many but making a decision yourself
I totally agree with your points, especially the one where you said that a newbie trader or a trader, in general, should listen to everyone but do what they think is the right thing to do based on their own research and analysis and the knowledge they have gained so far because I've seen a lot of new investors who tend to believe others too easily and that makes them lose a lot of money making trades based on what others have told them without doing any research from their own side.

It's a big mistake when you don't acquire enough knowledge yourself and you believe in everything you hear from here and there, you can get confused and in that confusion, you will make decisions that won't be financially good for you. That's why, if you are new in the industry, try to learn everything first and don't start taking positions when you are not 100% certain about something or at least have done some research yourself.

Yes, that is accurate and true. Like how the positive and negative aspects of electricity allow the light to shine, the positive and bad aspects of any trading firm, particularly in this sector of the bitcoin market, are the same.

In the world of trading, it is not feasible to just sell or just buy; these two actions must be simultaneous in order for the trading industry to exist. Because they wish to earn from trading with other traders, that is why there are traders.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 01:34:40 PM

OP, your motto about quitting is not an option might be dangerous. Hopefully, you're not getting emotional right there because that will be the time that you might break your earlier plan like putting in more money that you can only afford to lose. I'd been on and off on trading although I can say that I am not really that good. The only time I had great profits was during major bull runs which are the year of bitcoin halving and its following year. At present, I have a small position in the future that is more than a week already because I am hardheaded instead of just waiting to make trades next year and 2025.
Yes, I also believe the saying that trading is not made for everyone. Many people have tried it and didn't like it. However, for those who are interested in trading, and want to become professionals, then stopping is not something that needs to be done. Maybe the OP wants to convey this.
People who want to become professional traders need to be aware of all the risks involved in the world of trading before they start, so I think that they already have the basics of trading. It's just that making profits and losses is a normal thing in the world of trading. Maybe what he means by quitting is quitting trading and looking for another job. However, people who are experienced in the world of trading will most likely stop when they see the potential for something that will benefit them, or they will stop temporarily to minimize risk. In this case, some people call it a strategy in trading, stopping for a moment to see market movements before starting again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 03:41:53 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
Crypto trading is not just talking and watching, it requires learning the basics to make trading more perfect. For me, the knowledge of crypto trading never ends, There are just tricks and ideas for trading to develop rapidly. What you said OP there are points that can be concluded, namely: learn.

I always stick to the word experience, you could say it is an invaluable teacher, with experience I can learn better to trade crypto from one point to another, From one method to another, experience is a valuable lesson for me, so continue trading with the knowledge you have in order to become a true trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 143

Keep Promises !

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 09:45:48 PM

OP, your motto about quitting is not an option might be dangerous. Hopefully, you're not getting emotional right there because that will be the time that you might break your earlier plan like putting in more money that you can only afford to lose. I'd been on and off on trading although I can say that I am not really that good. The only time I had great profits was during major bull runs which are the year of bitcoin halving and its following year. At present, I have a small position in the future that is more than a week already because I am hardheaded instead of just waiting to make trades next year and 2025.
Yes, I also believe the saying that trading is not made for everyone. Many people have tried it and didn't like it. However, for those who are interested in trading, and want to become professionals, then stopping is not something that needs to be done. Maybe the OP wants to convey this.
People who want to become professional traders need to be aware of all the risks involved in the world of trading before they start, so I think that they already have the basics of trading. It's just that making profits and losses is a normal thing in the world of trading. Maybe what he means by quitting is quitting trading and looking for another job. However, people who are experienced in the world of trading will most likely stop when they see the potential for something that will benefit them, or they will stop temporarily to minimize risk. In this case, some people call it a strategy in trading, stopping for a moment to see market movements before starting again.

Yes that's it ask millions of successful traders  they were once in a shoe when they should have thought of quitting  rather they take it  not as an option but as a strong teacher and I will add this
 It's always okay to rest not quit.
There's nothing like trading it's not for me so far you've tried  it unless you are to lazy to learn which it should clearly state your motive as a quick money searcher Grin.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 09:28:14 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
Mate, be patient. Sometimes the worst must be endured in order to obtain the finest. Before entering the trading industry, you must educate yourself so that you grasp the abilities of trade and how they work. Because information is your most powerful weapon in combating your fear of uncertainty.

Before you begin anything in this place, you must understand technical analysis, in terms of trading you must decide how much you can spend without jeopardizing your financial stability.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:18:01 AM

If you are a good and experienced trader, you will never lose, but you have to accept that you will lose at some point. However, people who are good at beginner trading often risk their money while trading. If you learn trading and lose money later, you should definitely give it up for a while. Because if you learn about trading and trade later but still lose money, you have a lot to lose. So you need to learn well first and then trade only then you can profit and never move forward. If you trade without learning then it is definitely high risk for you, when you learn and trade well it will be successful.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:47:36 AM

Yes that's it ask millions of successful traders  they were once in a shoe when they should have thought of quitting  rather they take it  not as an option but as a strong teacher and I will add this
There's nothing like trading it's not for me so far you've tried  it unless you are to lazy to learn which it should clearly state your motive as a quick money searcher Grin.

You were on that matter, There are other traders that sincerely desire to engage in profitable trading but are too lazy to do it. As a result, they ultimately give up since they are not sincere about what they want to do. If you don't learn how to trade, it's still unlawful.

In summary, this subject is still quite broad; it doesn't just happen over night; the next day, you are fully informed while trading. Because they lack love for what they want to learn about trading, those who are eager to make money in crypto trading are also the same people who can easily give it up.

armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 12:22:39 PM

Keep away from pessimistic and build up your confidence to be success in trading, don't make your losing controlling your self and quitting is not one solution when failure in trading exactly for beginner. I don't think all success trader right now never got loss exactly when first time with trading in cryptocurrency. They faced many time with failure but keep confidence and believe one day later will earn much profitable and trading will change their financial life. Your loss experience in trading will teach you how to be better for next time, don't give up early if you got one or two loss in trading because success way in trading is not easy and need to faced many time with bad experience.

I talk based on my experienced in trading although not really success like the other but I fight with quitting or stopping with trading after getting loss in many time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 109

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 12:29:17 PM

Don't be disappointed if you lose trading because when we want to trade something new there is a bit of risk involved. And once you lose, don't be disappointed because there are many experienced people who trade for a while but they don't give up and they succeed. So be patient and take time to trade and success will come.

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 01:58:34 PM

Keep away from pessimistic and build up your confidence to be success in trading, don't make your losing controlling your self and quitting is not one solution when failure in trading exactly for beginner. I don't think all success trader right now never got loss exactly when first time with trading in cryptocurrency. They faced many time with failure but keep confidence and believe one day later will earn much profitable and trading will change their financial life. Your loss experience in trading will teach you how to be better for next time, don't give up early if you got one or two loss in trading because success way in trading is not easy and need to faced many time with bad experience.

I talk based on my experienced in trading although not really success like the other but I fight with quitting or stopping with trading after getting loss in many time.

I think every beginner have experienced loss in trading and had come to the point where we wanted to stop because of the failures and disappointment we've experienced. Expert traders nowadays also experience a lot of losses, but amidst all the losses, they still continue because they are willing to try and to succeed in this industry.
I believe that what makes a good trader, is a trader who is full of experiences. Because these experiences will serve as our lesson which will help us to become better traders. Always remember that failures are part of every success, and sometimes you have to deal with hundreds of losses before you acquire your first win. And this is the same in trading, there is no beginner trader who is good right away, but through experiences he/she will become a great one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 03:16:33 PM

Its okay to loss as a beginner but you have to be careful. Though if you’re really keen about making profit there are good function that can help you as a beginner, just like copy trading feature on Bitget exchange.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 03:33:14 PM

You were on that matter, There are other traders that sincerely desire to engage in profitable trading but are too lazy to do it. As a result, they ultimately give up since they are not sincere about what they want to do. If you don't learn how to trade, it's still unlawful.

In summary, this subject is still quite broad; it doesn't just happen over night; the next day, you are fully informed while trading. Because they lack love for what they want to learn about trading, those who are eager to make money in crypto trading are also the same people who can easily give it up.

Well said, cause there are a lot of people who's already knowledgeable enough to engaged in profitable trading, but due to they lack effort and being lazy, they doesn't have an progress to learn, cause experience is also a must in this industry, without your own growth, for sure you wouldn't last long if you only rely into anyone's calls and decision.

If you're eager to earn money, then you must be eager to learn as well. But if you find trading too draining since you would have to put analysis, skills and methods just to profit, then trading is not really for you. I'm not discouraging newbies, cause you would know this situation if you already doing trading on your own. For me, it really affects me mentally so I sticked with investing.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 04:59:28 PM

Quitter never wins and this should really be instilled into your mind that you wont really be that progressive if you wont really be that making yourself that doing such action on which you are really that afraid to take up some risks just because you dont really like on losing money which we know that this is an inevitable thing once you do touch up trading career but it doesnt mean that you would really be losing all the time and this is why we do really need to learn because once you do have a good grasps towards it or simply have lessen out the risks on losing or making bad trades then this is where you could really be able to tell that you could really be able to make it as a source of income on the time that you would really be able to take that kind of good decision making or dealing with trading.

Everyone do starts on being a noob and come in mind  that having those mistakes are learning curves on which it would really be making yourself that way more better
or enhanced. If you arent that welcoming those mistakes and errors then as i said, you wont really be making yourself that progressive but instead you would
really be just be passive or would really be having no skills to be known or would really be learnt up and this is something that not recommended.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 606

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 05:24:36 PM

Don't be disappointed if you lose trading because when we want to trade something new there is a bit of risk involved. And once you lose, don't be disappointed because there are many experienced people who trade for a while but they don't give up and they succeed. So be patient and take time to trade and success will come.
You made me laugh my friend, you narrated it as if success is that easy even over time. If it's about perseverance alone, many traders would be successful today after trading and gathering experience over the years. But the repetition of the losses is the case of many to date, even for those that had spent over 10 years trading. The truth is that "many are called, but a few shall be given," this explains why there is a very high level of losers than winners. I'm not saying that a trader can't eventually become successful, but do you have all it takes? The bitter truth is that it will always happen to about 1 out of millions, which is why one should be prepared for the worst even as they trade, lose and still continuously learning.

I'm been too factual about this? Don't mind me, but that is the truth. Still, in this, I was able to become a consistent trader because I didn't give up, so it's left to you and your determination to be successful in trading. Nevertheless, be sure to have good trading strategy, management, plan and balanced psychology, they might go a long way to determine your fate in trading.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 05:43:04 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin

Yahoo! That's exactly what we all need! Cheesy Cheesy

When you're in a game, you might lose an established position, but as long as you don't lose the wicket, it's all good. Losing by runs doesn't really matter either. What truly matters is not letting your entire capital get wiped out in just a few trades.

It's not like losing in a game of chance, where you can easily bounce back. In the world of trading, if you've been consistently making good profits and then suddenly face a big setback, the road to recovery can be much tougher. Those who've faced losses early on, however, have experienced the psychological pressure and have learned to adapt to it.

From a psychological standpoint, it's important to be aware that constant profits early on can make you more susceptible to greed. When a significant loss does hit, it can be painful, but it also builds your resilience. It's like toughening up – it may hurt, but it ultimately makes you a more patient and composed trader.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 116

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 04:49:39 AM

You made me laugh my friend, you narrated it as if success is that easy even over time. If it's about perseverance alone, many traders would be successful today after trading and gathering experience over the years. But the repetition of the losses is the case of many to date, even for those that had spent over 10 years trading. The truth is that "many are called, but a few shall be given," this explains why there is a very high level of losers than winners. I'm not saying that a trader can't eventually become successful, but do you have all it takes? The bitter truth is that it will always happen to about 1 out of millions, which is why one should be prepared for the worst even as they trade, lose and still continuously learning.

I'm been too factual about this? Don't mind me, but that is the truth. Still, in this, I was able to become a consistent trader because I didn't give up, so it's left to you and your determination to be successful in trading. Nevertheless, be sure to have good trading strategy, management, plan and balanced psychology, they might go a long way to determine your fate in trading.
There is nothing easy about the initial trading experience. Pro traders, even if they don't immediately become professionals, now this is what really needs to be discussed, how they can successfully make a living from trading results, of course there will be a lot of bitter experiences that they have to face, so that they can survive until now. So don't be discouraged if we fail, we can correct ourselves so that we find a formula for our problems in trading, and that also requires a process that is not only short, it depends on us.

barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 03:54:00 PM

There is nothing easy about the initial trading experience. Pro traders, even if they don't immediately become professionals, now this is what really needs to be discussed, how they can successfully make a living from trading results, of course there will be a lot of bitter experiences that they have to face, so that they can survive until now. So don't be discouraged if we fail, we can correct ourselves so that we find a formula for our problems in trading, and that also requires a process that is not only short, it depends on us.
Trying something new does have its own challenges for some people. At the start of trying it, there are some people who fail and can correct their failures so that they become professionals in trading, but in my opinion, if we have started trading, it will be better if we really understand it well and will It is better to have a friend who is experienced in this field who accompanies us in studying it so that if we make a mistake in trading we can still correct it and return to trading and the most important thing is that we do it consistently so that we can get satisfactory results from what we have learned.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 04:19:57 PM

Trading often starts with hurdles, firstly when someone learns trading he has to pass through many hurdles and then when someone starts to get into the market he also has to face many hurdles. And when a person came through all these hurdles, somewhere in the form of a loss while somewhere in the form of family problems, while somewhere in the form of mistakes. These hurdles normally come in the way of a person if he wants to earn something and learn something.

But if that person who faces all these problems and hurdles after that was so strong in the end as you had already mentioned above. But if a person didn't face any of the hurdles then how could he be the best of all? One should know about it and one should only know if he tries it and passes through it, only then he will be called a trader.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM