Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WO] WebOffice main network is started. 🙏🙏🙏  (Read 256 times)
WebOffice_coin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 04:57:19 PM

WebOffice

In a centralized network, it is very easy for users' data to be tampered with. Enterprises or individuals can use our decentralized network to achieve data security effects.

Data Security: By using a decentralized network to store data, you can provide higher data security. Traditional centralized storage methods are vulnerable to hacking or data tampering, while decentralized networks can protect data integrity and confidentiality through distributed storage and encryption techniques.

Data Transparency: Decentralized networks are typically public, which means that data stored in the network can be accessed and verified by all participants. This transparency helps build trust, as users can verify the source and authenticity of the data, reducing potential fraud and information asymmetry.

Decentralized Control: Traditional centralized storage methods are often controlled and managed by a single entity or organization, which can lead to data misuse or improper use. Decentralized networks eliminate single points of failure and single control by storing data on multiple nodes, making data control more distributed and democratic.

Censorship Resistance: Decentralized networks can provide stronger resistance to censorship, allowing data to be disseminated and accessed even in the face of government censorship or blocking. This is particularly important for users living in areas with restricted access to information.

Global Accessibility: By storing data on nodes located worldwide, your project can achieve global data access. This means that users can upload and access data regardless of their location, providing services to a wider user base.

Users who previously participated in the test network can convert the test network WO to the main network WO in the following ways:
 --- Create a new address on the main network, send money to this main network address in the test network, and you can exchange it into the main network WO. ---

Pool: https://weboffice.eu.org/web/#/pool
Blockchain Explorer: https://weboffice.eu.org/web/#/explorer
Wallet: https://weboffice.eu.org/web/#/wallet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WebOfficeCoin

mtibamahdi

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:52:17 PM

Where is the discord channel guys
shell32

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 09:04:55 PM

Where is the discord channel guys
Discord didn't exist during the testnet, and it won't exist during the mainnet either. Discord is not required for scam shitcoins.
abonazer

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 11:08:00 PM

Hello team,
I have been mining on the testnet period for about ten days.. I know that mainnet is live now.. but what about my coins I mined before + airdrop coins + top miners reward Huh I opened my wallet with zero balance!! so what's the issue?? and if my coins are back how to swap them to the new chain??? please help but don't tell me to join your Telegram channel because I can't my phone doesn't support the new versions of  Telegram app.. I recommend you to create a discord channel.. any way I'm waiting for your reply.

Thank you
kgdmtd999777

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:01:23 AM

The coins I mined during the test disappeared inexplicably, swindling the computing power.
chifanfan

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:13:06 AM

This project doesn't even want to create a desktop wallet and instead uses a web wallet. What's even more outrageous is that the exchange plan is expected to be around November, and it seems like they want to cheat on their computing power for a few more month
shell32

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 06:56:39 AM

and if my coins are back how to swap them to the new chain???
We must pay tribute to the topicstarter, in the first message of the topic he wrote how to transfer coins from the test network to the mainnet. It's easy to do.
MG87

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:30:14 PM

Hi,

I also created a webwallet, but on the poolpage, where you enter the Wallet adres.. it says: enter webwallet or MetaMask adres or something like it..

How can I add WebOffice coin to MetaMask?

I Did a google search for a guide or at least the network parameters.. but found nothing.

Love to hear from you

Regards,
Mark 
shell32

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:37:24 PM

How can I add WebOffice coin to MetaMask?
Spit in the mouth of the one who pissed in your ears that the metamask supports kawpow coins.
MG87

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:27:10 PM

Wow Shell32.

Having a rough day?

If shitting on this project is the only thing you have to add..

Please..

GO AWAY
shell32

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:54:37 PM

Please..

GO AWAY
Write your telephone number. I will definitely call when I need stupid and unnecessary advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: