Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still confused about this  (Read 205 times)
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1299

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 01:40:27 PM

Is it a must for all bitcointalkers to post on their local boars?
Posting on local boards shows your real identity and on local board one can easily flow with the discussions over there, since the most popular countries have their own local boards and people on bitcointalk.org posts on the board but I am wondering if is a must for evey bitcointalkers to post on their local boards, maybe for one reason or the other.
This is a forum, it was created for communication and everyone can communicate where he likes it. The general locale has the most sections that may not be in other locales, but there is nothing mandatory here, you choose where you want to communicate. The conditions of a signature campaign may require you to fulfill some kind of posting quotas in certain sections, for each campaign they can be individual, but this does not mean that you cannot write anywhere you want (these posts will simply not be counted by the campaign manager).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:57:37 PM
Merited by Zlantann (1)

Don't be worried Op, There is no such rule in this forum, rather local boards are meant to further help newbies or people that whom English is not their mother tongue to feel among so that it is not a barrier for them to gain whichever information they should know about Bitcoin. Therefore feel free to post where necessary in the forum with no pressure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 03:24:17 PM

Don't be worried Op, There is no such rule in this forum, rather local boards are meant to further help newbies or people that whom English is not their mother tongue to feel among so that it is not a barrier for them to gain whichever information they should know about Bitcoin. Therefore feel free to post where necessary in the forum with no pressure.
Local board are way for beginner how to understand well with Bitcointalk forum, they are not understand well with English as not mother language and learning about rule in this forum trough local board discussion. Not pressure where have to post not only for beginner or an expert due required based on signature campaign joining. For OP is not problem when your post dominance in local board during you learn English in daily day and make better with your grammar if want to make post in global board. Since my signature campaign joined not allowed make post in local board I am not really active than usually make post there.

Free to post between local or global board depend with your post qualities is good or not, if your grammar still not enough good is not wrong more dominance post in local board than global.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 03:43:51 PM

Posting on local boards shows your real identity and on local board one can easily flow with the discussions over there, since the most popular countries have their own local boards and people on bitcointalk.org posts on the board but I am wondering if is a must for evey bitcointalkers to post on their local boards, maybe for one reason or the other.
OP I think it is not a must neither is their a policy that compels everyone to post on their local board even the campaigns do not compel anyone to do so but as a registered member here I think it is necessary one identifies with their local board because I believe no man is an island and a tree can not make up a forest so it would be in one's best interest to do so because at your local board, you can interact freely with your people. There are avenues and opportunities where you can learn things there as that is the least place one can be free to discuss in their local language and possibly you could meet with high rank member to guide you through as you stay here.

I want to ask you, have any one here asked you before to do a KYC for your local board? If no why are talking about privacy when it comes to local board. You are free to make known your identity on your local board if you feel like as the decision is yours wether to do or not.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 04:03:40 PM

The answer is NO, because it can be seen from the forum rules that have been prepared and are well stated in this forum that there is no special pressure or direction for every forum user to post on their local council. Because as long as those who enter this forum already have knowledge in several aspects that can be expressed on several global boards, I think there is no harm in expressing it and it doesn't have to be on local boards. So the conclusion is very simple that everyone is not required to post on local boards if they feel more comfortable on global boards.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10753

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 04:11:26 PM

<…>
Local boards (when applicable) allow for discussions to take place in your own language, which often allows the poster to express himself in terms that better convey what he wants to say or ask than in English. Obviously there are many here that are multilingual and have no issue whatsoever on the general (English) boards, but I gather that there is still a strong base of people that feel more comfortable engaging in their own language, besides some sets of people that struggle with English itself.

One other relevant aspect I find is that many of the topics that surge on a local board are country specific, and being so, are probably better discussed amongst those that have boots (or roots) on the ground, where a more refined knowledge (and interest) of the matter at hand may be displayed.

Bear in mind that local boards are not necessarily relatable to a single country, but rather some of them agglutinate a bunch of countries through a common language (and perhaps culture), which has its perks as well.

As mentioned, posting there is a personal optional preference, and I’m pretty sure that there are many on end that decide not engage on their local boards for whatever reasons, which is obviously fine (though I’m pretty sure many local boards would welcome more participants).
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 04:22:20 PM

No

Posting on local boards shows your real identity

No, that's not true, you're not mandated to post on local board and no campaign mandate it for you to post there as well while some don't accept posts from there, you're only deciding on posting there because you feel there's a little way you could rinds it more difficult in expressing yourself in English while making a post, so the local board is there for thise that couldn't speak or understand English, though you can also post there is you have no difficulty in English, it's a choice as I've said to post on local board, it doesn't compromise anything about your privacy except you renders it vulnerable yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rachael9385 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 04:57:03 PM

Thanks to all of you for taken your time to tell me what I don't know, I think I already know what I need to know about this question so I have come to lock the thread.
Cheer's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[