Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where will BTC end up at the end of September?
Break out above 28k and stay there - 12 (31.6%)
Sell down below 25k and stay there - 2 (5.3%)
Sideways between 25k and 28k - 24 (63.2%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for September  (Read 699 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 01:56:16 AM
Merited by dragonvslinux (1)

Source Coinglass - https://www.coinglass.com/today

SADTember was here and my sentiment would follow that this time is best to accumulate more and dca would great and sell up later next month or after halving. and my opinion there is possibility that bitcoin price will down to 24-20K

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 03:55:36 AM

SADTember was here and my sentiment would follow that this time is best to accumulate more and dca would great and sell up later next month or after halving. and my opinion there is possibility that bitcoin price will down to 24-20K
I hope that it's going to get lower than what many bears expect the market would go down. Going down to 20k would be a different story imo, that would test the confidence of the people on the bitcoin market and I know that most people here isn't easily shaken when a drastic price drop happens but the price going 20k below is just too much, a lot will definitely panic sell and hopefully I'm just overthinking about that part because the price affects market sentiment and confidence.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 12:47:27 PM

^  It might be another September red candle or we're due for a green one.  Wink Wink Wink  We really can't tell with these things.  No matter how hard we try to make the right predictions, all we can really do is make the trade and hope we're right.  All we can really control is when and where to take our stop loss.

Anyway looks like the sentiment is split between sideways and up.  I'm on the same boat.  I think we're due for a leg up.
And with that, we can either just continue to buy or just hold the bitcoin. No point of selling it in September or when the price is not really looking good. I'm no trader though, so I'm not looking for stop loss or something.

I'm just an average joe who buy when I can afford and just hold. Because as per my experience, and for sure we all know this, that once we enter the bull run, no one can stop us from reaching all time high. And most likely it will be 2024-2025 bull run for all of us. So just be patience this month, and look for the long term.

Don't take what I say here itt as financial advice or something to do with some sort of trading strategy.  The point of this these monthly threads I make is really just as a sentiment check.  I just want to know how are you guys feeling about BTC and the market overall. 

And some of you guys might be thinking what's the point of all this...  I'd say because it's fun!  And it's good to always keep tabs with the market imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 03:01:37 PM
Merited by Lucius (1)

sentiment check is better done on in a shorter time frame like daily not monthly because that is how quickly the market and the traders sentiment changes. the best evidence of it is the big candles we see on the charts regularly where people hear a certain news and FOMO.

i voted for sideways though.

There is a FOMO brewing...
flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 03:31:47 PM

sentiment check is better done on in a shorter time frame like daily not monthly because that is how quickly the market and the traders sentiment changes. the best evidence of it is the big candles we see on the charts regularly where people hear a certain news and FOMO.

A single tweet can mobilize thousands of people at the same time. Then another tweet can mobilize thousands of people again. Market sentiment is very sensitive. There are many factors that determine people's sentiment in the market.  It is important to have access to short-term data as well as monthly sentiment surveys.

We know that not all this data gives us an accurate picture of what will happen. Even if we know the data from previous years, we have no idea where the price will go. So everyone will continue to invest according to their own prediction.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 05:40:26 PM

Based on what I have observed in the crypto market in the few days in this month of September, show that the price of Bitcoin will still decrease more than $25,742 before it will return back to $40,000 because the real bull will take place next year for those that invested and hold for long to use the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of their labour. This month will still be a month of holding and buying, because the red light is still displaying in the market to alert holders that bearish market is still on board for those that missed the opportunity in the past to embrace this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and continue holding till the bullish market appear. If this bearish continue till the end of this year, I think many holders will achieve a huge amount of income from their investment when the bullish market remain stable.
I think that's going to be quite reasonable to expect it to go to 40k, but I do not expect it to go under 25k to be fair. I can't really talk about what it is going to be because I do not know neither, it's all just predictions and assumptions but I really do hope that it doesn't go under 25k, that would be quite terrible for many reasons.

I think it is clear that we are going to end up with a thing that would be different in the end, and I think it should be important to just let it be. I know that it is going to be a big deal when you are not careful, but that's going to be fine, and we are going to end up with a good result, it should be important and we could make it work one way or another if we hold.

dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 01:01:19 AM

I hope that it's going to get lower than what many bears expect the market would go down. Going down to 20k would be a different story imo, that would test the confidence of the people on the bitcoin market and I know that most people here isn't easily shaken when a drastic price drop happens but the price going 20k below is just too much, a lot will definitely panic sell and hopefully I'm just overthinking about that part because the price affects market sentiment and confidence.

It is definitely going to test all people mentally and physically hahaha. But still, I hope Bitcoin won't touch that level the 24-25K should be the end at least that I want to hehehe.

But this month historically is bear market and started to bull again next month Im still hoping that the down is not much like I have said above

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 03:08:53 AM

It is definitely going to test all people mentally and physically hahaha. But still, I hope Bitcoin won't touch that level the 24-25K should be the end at least that I want to hehehe.

This has been the case in the bear market, last year was the best test for us. We have seen the lowest low at his bear cycle at around $15,500. But yet, we have bounce back already to the current price. So it's a test but if you managed to do well mentally, then you're going to be a battle tested bitcoin holder.

But this month historically is bear market and started to bull again next month Im still hoping that the down is not much like I have said above

We just had some good increased in the last 24 hours to push to $26k. But this month is still long and there are a lot of things that happen. If it remain a bad month for us then so be it. Just continue to just hold and buy if we have the money to do that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 12:48:17 PM

Not really...  Most people aren't like schizos who change their sentiment every 24 hours or so at every news release.  Lol.  But what I do in these sentiment threads is open the poll for the first couple of weeks of the month to get the votes in, then lock the poll at the end of the second week to somewhat get what the sentiment is near the start of the month.  That way we get the sentiment for the month before we see what the market brings for the month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 04:14:18 PM

Not really...  Most people aren't like schizos who change their sentiment every 24 hours or so at every news release.  Lol.  But what I do in these sentiment threads is open the poll for the first couple of weeks of the month to get the votes in, then lock the poll at the end of the second week to somewhat get what the sentiment is near the start of the month.  That way we get the sentiment for the month before we see what the market brings for the month.
Lol, but yeah, sentiments change like every day, but you can't blame them as we might be seeing some positive news so we might think that the sentiments might go from sideways => $30k at the end of the month.

Just like what we witnessed, surprised to see a jump to $26k++, as I thought the price could be stagnant around $25k at it is a big support. So let's see if this month will continue to be not so good historically or the one that we wanted, get back to $30k'ish again.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 08:23:36 PM

As we can see, the sideways trend continues. In the near future, the next meeting of the Fed will be held, at which a pause is expected. At this time, we should expect sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate. But if bitcoin does fall below the 25000 mark, it will be a relatively short-term phenomenon, so we should not attach any special importance to it
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 11:10:44 PM

Personally, my assumption is that the price of BTC in September will be about the same level with minor fluctuations up and down. In general, the price will remain almost the same.

I agree that everything we say today is just speculation, that's exactly why it's in this section, but decisions will be made based on speculations and we can either win or lose from those decisions.

I feel there will be fluctuations like you say, but I believe Bitcoin will get close to $28k in September.
If all factors remain constant I feel Bitcoin will keep fluctuating like it does normally, but we will see significant increase from time to time.
We just have to pray all factors remain constant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 12:56:46 PM

^  It might be another September red candle or we're due for a green one.  Wink Wink Wink  We really can't tell with these things.  No matter how hard we try to make the right predictions, all we can really do is make the trade and hope we're right.  All we can really control is when and where to take our stop loss.

Anyway looks like the sentiment is split between sideways and up.  I'm on the same boat.  I think we're due for a leg up.
Well, to be fair it has been red for too many years in a row, and that should be "some" indication on how it will do. Doesn't mean it will be red again, it could be green for sure, but it just means that we are looking at something that is inclined to be red, if we let it be then it will go towards red without a trouble.

We need to step up and do it a lot better and should be making a profit that way, but that requires us to put in some good amount of money in there, without that we can't really do it. I know that it requires some time, but I think it should be important to make it happen. This means that we all need to start buying and holding, and we can't do it all together like a pump, but we could at least do it within this month.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 05:28:39 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 05:57:58 PM by khiholangkang

After I browsed Twitter recently, and read this post on Twitter.

Crypto exchange FTX will likely get approval to liquidate its assets 13th of September.

They had $3.4b worth of crypto in April.
Current proposed plan is to sell up to $200m worth of crypto every week.

If this really happens, and FTX throws the coins it owns into the market then there will be a dump and this will give negative sentiment to the market, more precisely this will be a decline in September which makes it a red candle this month. Unless they sell the coins they own to another entity, it is much better and there will not be a significant decline that occurs in the bitcoin market in September.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:40:05 AM

@khiholangkang. There is also Mtgox's repayment date. This is coming on the last week of October according to some articles.

I have said that the market is in a bullish stage where it is in disbelief before entering the real bull market. However, it will certainly not be without challenges and difficulties.

Mt. Gox expects to repay a total of more than 10,000 crypto creditors from all over the world by the end of October. Despite the exchange losing 850,000 BTC, Mt. Gox will only repay part of the total losses from the hack because the firm could only recover some of the funds.

According to online reports, Mt. Gox will reimburse its creditors 142,000 BTC ($4.3 billion) and 143,000 in forked cryptocurrency

Source https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mt-gox-repayment-date-looming-is-bitcoin-in-trouble

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 762

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 08:53:38 AM

Actually I am think that September month can be a disaster for crypto market so it can be also effect on bitcoin the cause of telling it on the 13 September ftx exchanger can be approved their appeal to sell their current holding asset.
So this can be make a panic on market to go fall down I don't know how much other will be affect but I think there can be effect. As they are current holding coins Solana's percentage is more than others there can be big affect on solana coin and the things of bitcoin some manipulation can be swan after that time. So currently nothing can we say but bitcoin can be downfall by 25k. Reminded it no one can guarantee about the future market of cryptocurrency its just a speculation.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 03:08:09 AM

My vote is on sideways between $25k and $28k, however, what does everyone speculate after FTX recently got the approval of selling in total of $3.4 billion in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and other tokens in their treasury?

Collapsed digital asset exchange FTX was today given the green light to sell billions in crypto assets by the judge overseeing its bankruptcy proceedings.

Judge John Dorsey on Wednesday approved that the defunct crypto brand can now sell $3.4 billion in Solana, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other assets at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.

The company’s plan for offloading the assets, first outlined in August, will appoint Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital as the investment manager overseeing the sale. According to the plan, FTX will cap its selling at $100 million worth of tokens per week, a limit that could be increased to $200 million on an individual token basis.

Source https://decrypt.co/156498/ftx-gets-approval-to-sell-bitcoin-ethereum-solana

It also appears that in a new proposal, FTX will not issue an advanced notice before dumping because it might cause fear and panic the market. However, they will inform a commitee of creditors. There are speculations that this commitee is a group of marketmakers hehehe. If this is true, I assume there will be much market manipulation before every dump from FTX.

In the proposal, FTX would still not have to issue advance public notice of transactions given their market-moving implications – as the prospect that a crypto player selling off as much as $100 million of assets per week has already chilled crypto prices.

Source https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/09/13/ftx-tweaks-crypto-sale-proposal-to-placate-us-government/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 08:39:05 PM

^^ Yeah, this is treated as a good news and most likely it had impacted the price to go above $26,000 and who knows, might hit $27,000.
But it doesn't mean though that we are going to see $30,000, so most likely another sideways pattern.
The thing is that we are used to it, so I guess we can call it "normal" this year as early as April, we have experience it already.
So it's going to be a surprised that at the end of the month, $30,000 is reach, but who knows what the market is cooking for us.
We still have like 2 more weeks for a surprise.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 11:16:38 PM

Investors who hold more altcoins in their wallets than bitcoin will panic more when the price of bitcoin falls below $20,000.
Thousands of altcoins are already losing value over the bitcoin price fall, which is currently trading at roughly $26,000. Imagine the situation if bitcoin drops below $20k. Many altcoins in the crypto space will disappear as a result.
September red month should end soon; let's have some green light. 

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
dansus021
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 01:14:04 AM

Investors who hold more altcoins in their wallets than bitcoin will panic more when the price of bitcoin falls below $20,000.
Thousands of altcoins are already losing value over the bitcoin price fall, which is currently trading at roughly $26,000. Imagine the situation if bitcoin drops below $20k. Many altcoins in the crypto space will disappear as a result.
September red month should end soon; let's have some green light.

It is already the middle month and bitcoin price can manage stable or sideaway not drop below 20K I hope this going happen till the end of the month.
Also worth the mention that altcoin hodler will panick if bitcoin drop below 20K since bitcoin is the king of crypto and many would follow. They might consider to do staking their altcoin rather than cutloss in the middle bear market.