Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me redesign my Avatar | LN payment  (Read 573 times)
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 12:50:01 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2023, 05:21:23 PM by tjtonmoy
Merited by hugeblack (17)

Hey, I just designed this avatar. The word Yo Mix is transferred into the logo as an owl. The logo spells yo mix from top to bottom. Had to add 2 O in order to make that logo work.  

Full-size Image:

Hope you like it.

~Snip

Here's one for you. I am open to suggestions. Let me know if you want any changes.

Full-size Image:
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 04:32:15 PM

Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 07:32:24 PM

It's amazing. Thank you. I will wear it now.

Since I am a fan of transparent images and avatars, this would be my choice.

Frankly, I liked the first design. I will switch between it and the design of @xhomerx10, but if the two were combined in a new design, it would be what I am looking for. thanks @examplens

I'll leave the door open for any other ideas.

These avatar are very  cool.. I love them all, but of all you can only make use of one alone.
Actually the one from xhomerx10 is okay with me maybe I any time I joined this campaign I will come back here to borrow from you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 03:08:51 PM

Add some icons from the YoMix website.

It looks cute. NOW I have a variety of options now and what I will wear in the future. Thank you for your effort and the time you spent on the design. I really appreciate it.

Thank you for your effort and the time you spent on the design. I really appreciate it.

Hey, I just designed this avatar. The word Yo Mix is transferred into the logo as an owl. The logo spells yo mix from top to bottom. Had to add 2 O in order to make that logo work.  

Your idea is creative. You changed the logo design to a very attractive shape. Thank you very much.

I think I have about 5 avatars now, thanks to all, I will leave it open for 24 hours if someone is working on ideas, but other than that, all designs are creative and I will wear them from time to time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 05:03:59 PM

Your idea is creative. You changed the logo design to a very attractive shape. Thank you very much.

You are welcome! Thanks to you too for letting us express our creative side. Any suggestions if you have, then let me know. I can redesign it for ya!
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 490
Merit: 207

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 08:53:45 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Hi sir
This is my first time making an avatar design for a campaign, hope you will love it and if you find any mistakes please avoid them.

Normal Size

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 08:26:46 AM
Merited by hugeblack (10)

Since this topic is still not closed, here is another post of mine here. I just returned to my space, so it's easier for me to do something.
Actually, my original idea was supposed to be something like this as a concept. As far as I remember from the Bestchange campaign, hugeblack is a Fibonacci fan, so I would do it this way.
Still, this deviates from the original appearance of the Yomix logo, so it probably still needs approval from the campaign owner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 08:31:10 AM

Thanks for your effort, I added it to the list.

Since this topic is still not closed, here is another post of mine here. I just returned to my space, so it's easier for me to do something.
Actually, my original idea was supposed to be something like this as a concept. As far as I remember from the Bestchange campaign, hugeblack is a Fibonacci fan, so I would do it this way.
Still, this deviates from the original appearance of the Yomix logo, so it probably still needs approval from the campaign owner.

Wooooooooooooooow, this is really great, I really liked it.
I forgot to lock this topic and I was really impressed by this design.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██