Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: money before Romance  (Read 494 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:29:38 AM

Money, women and romance are three different things. Why is it like we're materializing women into like this and it's always about money and women?

You have a point there mate , and yes never materialized women because they are not an object.
I know that in these modern days, many guys always objectify as if they're easily bought and compared.

But let's just be the better person and men and let's not be like those people because, if you have a mother which is for sure and you won't be born on this world without her.

A girl sibling and other women relatives, then you understand what I am saying.
Some times we cannot blame men because it is some women that shows themselves to be not
to respected , the way they Dress , the way they act , the way they talk and sometimes they even lure men to
go on them but even those said? yet we must show respect for women thinking they are somewhat our mother,
sister or even daughter .

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:34:10 AM

For me they comes together , because like me? My wife is  my power and my manager if she's not with me ? i don't know who nand where am I now.

she keeps supporting me and advising me everything that needs to be addressed.
she even keep me company when I need to face problems , I must admit that I am a weak person before I met her but now I am stronger than a Bull because of her being with me, so for me ? it is romance before the money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:00:09 AM

"No money No honey"

True love, made for each other is just bullshit in the current era, you will end up dying alone if you are stuck with your mediocre lifestyle.

Women love the man who is successful and this world sees who makes money as a successful man.

Right?? Think about it, you should not have money for other people, you should have miney for yourself first. When you finally found that one person you’ll marry, you’ll eventually decided to earn more right? That person either stays at your side until you thrive or leave you when youre at your lowest.  Either way, you should earn money for yourself first. Smiley

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:17:23 PM

In this society if you have money you will get everything before that you have to love yourself. There is no point in earning money for others. Only one thing should be kept in our mind that being by side will be there even if there is money it will be there even if there is no money. It is possible to find many loving people if you improve yourself. Instead of blaming others change your condition and lifestyle will be better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 04:21:15 PM

"No money No honey"

True love, made for each other is just bullshit in the current era, you will end up dying alone if you are stuck with your mediocre lifestyle.

Women love the man who is successful and this world sees who makes money as a successful man.

Right?? Think about it, you should not have money for other people, you should have miney for yourself first. When you finally found that one person you’ll marry, you’ll eventually decided to earn more right? That person either stays at your side until you thrive or leave you when youre at your lowest.  Either way, you should earn money for yourself first. Smiley

Absolutely, the money we earn should be kept for ourselves, and don't spend $20K on wedding rings even if we can afford to. Use the hard earned money wisely and make it as some kind of revenue source that can generate something instead of just sitting in your bank accounts. We may found the person that we want to marry but they want the equality so just keep what you earn for yourself and she will do the same eventually and you have to give your 50% if the marriage is broken and she doesn't have to.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 09:33:05 PM

Yes of corse, making money is the first thing one must do once he starts growing up, after making your personality and character, and that we can't discuss about it because it's fundamental, especially when you compare it with romance, romance always comes after money, nowadays, even girls like the guy who hzs a good personality and of course makes his own future and his own money,so yeah money before romance.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 11:13:10 AM

In this society if you have money you will get everything before that you have to love yourself. There is no point in earning money for others. Only one thing should be kept in our mind that being by side will be there even if there is money it will be there even if there is no money. It is possible to find many loving people if you improve yourself. Instead of blaming others change your condition and lifestyle will be better.
Not sure if you can find true love just by having money because Love is not being developed because there is cash on the table but instead true love is given to whom is deserving .
Yes of corse, making money is the first thing one must do once he starts growing up, after making your personality and character, and that we can't discuss about it because it's fundamental, especially when you compare it with romance, romance always comes after money, nowadays, even girls like the guy who hzs a good personality and of course makes his own future and his own money,so yeah money before romance.
why not make money together with your love one? i mean start a business together , work together and grow old together.

Captain50

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 04:03:51 PM

Of course we have to earn money first then our life relationship the relationship we have in our life wife or wife we ​​know about our life we ​​have relatives we have girlfriend we have relationship people we have close people first of all we have to spend time with them.  The condition is we have to make money because until you make money you have no value to anyone so first of all you have to make money.
JaredRoy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:55:33 AM

it's important to note that relationships and romance are also significant aspects of many people's lives. Love, companionship, emotional connection, and personal fulfillment are important factors that contribute to overall happiness and well-being.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: