Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Flash  (Read 101 times)
Philpsticks (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 08:12:34 PM

Omo my people we need to be very careful this happened to me today this guy sent me bitcoin but before he sent it he asked me for my blockchain address,I sent it to him and after he sent me the bitcoin($300)and after few hours the bitcoin disappeared I tried texting the guy and I discovered I was blocked on WhatsApp I don’t really know how we can work on this to know some of this guys are scam they only want you to send money to them after that they block you,and this don’t only happen when they send bitcoin or usdt but they also convince you to credit you huge amount of bitcoin after you invest,these scams often involve fake websites, social media posts, or messages that encourage people to send their Bitcoin to a particular address, promising huge returns in a short period. It's important to exercise caution, do thorough research,I will advice us to be very careful not to be involved in such scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Forever101

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 08:56:59 PM

It is better to use an exchange to avoid been scammed to that extent, I know p2p exchange also has its own disadvantage but to be sincere, it is more safer as the rules are outlined and tutorials are given before engaging in the transaction. If you have received a coin , how did it disappear from your account, go and check the explorer. Another question is that, did you use an exchange to Recieve it or a non custodial wallet. Did you take note of the logo of the coins sent to you?. Give us the full update of things, where did the coins appear at the first instant before disappearing.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2023, 10:02:24 PM

The whole story is not complete.. I am interested to know about the website you are asked to invest that made him or her sent you 300$ worth of btc. What brought you guys together and how come he had your WhatsApp contact if you don't know him in toto before sending him money or that leads to scamming each others. Where you too greedy to make gain and became rich over night?
This is common with those who wants to become richer or wanting to hold a larger amount of bitcoin than ever at this point you might end in cheaply fallen into scammer's pot. When you remove greed I bet it would be had for a cheap scammer to convinced you or even lure you to invest in their fake site they promised to give you 50x within the next 2hrs whenever you see something like this know it too well that is a scam and not legitimate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 373

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2023, 11:07:17 PM

The whole story is not complete.. I am interested to know about the website you are asked to invest that made him or her sent you 300$ worth of btc. What brought you guys together and how come he had your WhatsApp contact if you don't know him in toto before sending him money or that leads to scamming each others. Where you too greedy to make gain and became rich over night?
This is common with those who wants to become richer or wanting to hold a larger amount of bitcoin than ever at this point you might end in cheaply fallen into scammer's pot. When you remove greed I bet it would be had for a cheap scammer to convinced you or even lure you to invest in their fake site they promised to give you 50x within the next 2hrs whenever you see something like this know it too well that is a scam and not legitimate.
I am even confused with the whole story that OP said. You don't know someone and you sent the person $300 to buy bitcoin or for what,because any transaction that has been confirmed in the blockchain can't be erased from the blockchain. This is why I don't get your point, another thing is that don't be greedy and think that you can get rich quick without following the right procedures. I believe that the scammer didn't send OP any bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 07:20:10 AM

Omo my people we need to be very careful this happened to me today this guy sent me bitcoin but before he sent it he asked me for my blockchain address,I sent it to him and after he sent me the bitcoin($300)and after few hours the bitcoin disappeared I tried texting the guy and I discovered I was blocked on WhatsApp I don’t really know how we can work on this to know some of this guys are scam
Hm! So you mean til this day people are still buying Bitcoin on WhatsApp?? Lolz... It's kind of funny oh, but I no go laugh.. Because first of all, there is nothing like a "Blockchain address" but what we have is a "Bitcoin Address", which operate on the same Bitcoin Blockchain. And secondly, what were you even thinking in the first place to send money to someone on WhatsApp with the hope of buying Bitcoin when we have platforms such as Binance and Remitano to conveniently use here in 9ja? And be even say na small money oh, but a whole $300 (i.e over #270k). Because I go say your story never clear.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Philpsticks (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 07:30:37 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2023, 10:39:22 AM by hilariousandco

No boss you’re not understanding it I didn’t send bitcoin to someone not everyone knows how to use binance so when this guys send bitcoin to me I send them the money and trade the coin on  binance I give my own rate and help them trade bitcoin when they send to me.

I am even confused with the whole story that OP said. You don't know someone and you sent the person $300 to buy bitcoin or for what,because any transaction that has been confirmed in the blockchain can't be erased from the blockchain. This is why I don't get your point, another thing is that don't be greedy and think that you can get rich quick without following the right procedures. I believe that the scammer didn't send OP any bitcoin.

I didn’t send bitcoin to him he send to my address and I trade the bitcoin and pay him I brought this here for everyone to be careful someone can text you directly that they want to sell bitcoin I have
Shy guys that have my number
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 07:56:53 AM

No boss you’re not understanding it I didn’t send bitcoin to someone not everyone knows how to use binance so when this guys send bitcoin to me I send them the money and trade the coin on  binance I give my own rate and help them trade bitcoin when they send to me.
Okay, if I'm to understand what you said, so you mean you own a Binance account abi? And you have a group of persons who normally send you Bitcoin for you to trade for them and you send them the value in fiat, right? So if that's the case, the question still remains, how did you get the WhatsApp contact of all those people you are selling Bitcoin in exchange of fiat from in the first place? And secondly, why must you credit someone when you haven't confirmed to have received the BTC from the person? Because I'm sure what must have lured you to this is still what "Adbitco" said (i.e Greed), as those scammer were able to convince selling you BTC at a discounted rate, and you fell for it.
So for me, the only advise I can give you and other newbies is to stop falling for people who claim to sell you BTC or USDT at a cheap price, as they are always scammers. Go register and use only reputable platforms such as Binance and Remitano, in other to avoid stories that touch the heart.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Philpsticks (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 08:30:42 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2023, 10:39:01 AM by hilariousandco

No boss you’re not understanding it I didn’t send bitcoin to someone not everyone knows how to use binance so when this guys send bitcoin to me I send them the money and trade the coin on  binance I give my own rate and help them trade bitcoin when they send to me.
Okay, if I'm to understand what you said, so you mean you own a Binance account abi? And you have a group of persons who normally send you Bitcoin for you to trade for them and you send them the value in fiat, right? So if that's the case, the question still remains, how did you get the WhatsApp contact of all those people you are selling Bitcoin in exchange of fiat from in the first place? And secondly, why must you credit someone when you haven't confirmed to have received the BTC from the person? Because I'm sure what must have lured you to this is still what "Adbitco" said (i.e Greed), as those scammer were able to convince selling you BTC at a discounted rate, and you fell for it.
So for me, the only advise I can give you and other newbies is to stop falling for people who claim to sell you BTC or USDT at a cheap price, as they are always scammers. Go register and use only reputable platforms such as Binance and Remitano, in other to avoid stories that touch the heart.
You still don’t get this whole story maybe because you don’t trade online what I mean is I was the one who gave rate the rate was 920 I gave him 900 there is nothing like greed here I just feel you still misunderstanding the whole thing I advertise what I do on my status I buy and sell all coin I pay bloggers to post on there status so I can get people who sell bitcoin and usdt I even get more trade from my contacts, it just that everything has risks am bringing it here so we should not fall victim.

You still don’t get this whole story maybe because you don’t trade online what I mean is I was the one who gave rate the rate was 920 I gave him 900 there is nothing like greed here I just feel you still misunderstanding the whole thing I advertise what I do on my status I buy and sell all coin I pay bloggers to post on there status so I can get people who sell bitcoin and usdt I even get more trade from my contacts, it just that everything has risks am bringing it here so we should not fall victim.
There is nothing like greed here I was only doing business that’s all maybe you misunderstood what I said.

Omo my people we need to be very careful this happened to me today this guy sent me bitcoin but before he sent it he asked me for my blockchain address,I sent it to him and after he sent me the bitcoin($300)and after few hours the bitcoin disappeared I tried texting the guy and I discovered I was blocked on WhatsApp I don’t really know how we can work on this to know some of this guys are scam
Hm! So you mean til this day people are still buying Bitcoin on WhatsApp?? Lolz... It's kind of funny oh, but I no go laugh.. Because first of all, there is nothing like a "Blockchain address" but what we have is a "Bitcoin Address", which operate on the same Bitcoin Blockchain. And secondly, what were you even thinking in the first place to send money to someone on WhatsApp with the hope of buying Bitcoin when we have platforms such as Binance and Remitano to conveniently use here in 9ja? And be even say na small money oh, but a whole $300 (i.e over #270k). Because I go say your story never clear.

It not asif people are buying bitcoin on WhatsApp this thing is simple if you view status you could see traders who post on there status that they buy and sell bitcoin and usdt I pay to get more people to trade with not everyone knows how to use binance if you feel you know all this I tell you 70% don’t know how to trade online they only have there trust wallet and all they know how to do is send to someone and get paid even with the upgrade in trust wallet most people still prefer to send to someone and get paid,you can browse about bitcoin flash I have seen on bologers status where the sell log and account for bitcoin flash is has not happen to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen try and read about bitcoin flash and see how it works then you will understand more.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 08:40:56 AM

Maybe who knows if it was sent or not but from what he said nothing was sent to him and I believe he was scammed, btw why would he just buy BTC on whatsapp group and how did you get to know about those people that claims to buy or sell to him at better rate than any other even as we have exchange that is very common with our being the Binance exchange because I can't say of Remitano since they have been facing challenges of deposit and withdrawal which I won't encourage anyone from here to start using that exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 4837

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 08:57:29 AM

@Philpsticks
Do not accept transactions that are not yet confirmed. At least you can wait for 1 confirmation or more, depending on how huge the amount you are trading. Unconfirmed transaction can be reversed. If the transaction have at least one confirmation, the buyer will not be able to reverse the transaction.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Philpsticks (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 09:01:59 AM

@Philpsticks
Do not accept transactions that are not yet confirmed. At least you can wait for 1 confirmation or more, depending on how huge the amount you are trading. Unconfirmed transaction can be reversed. If the transaction have at least one confirmation, the buyer will not be able to reverse the transaction.
Alright sir thanks so much for the advice I have learnt and it will never repeat it self again,once again thanks.
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 10:09:43 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (3)

I understand you clearly; they sent you $300 worth of fake BTC, and you have yet to send back the fiat worth based on your agreed price, right? If yes, then you have not yet been scammed, but you were almost scammed since you have not sent money over to the scammer. It will serve as a lesson to you to be careful about the kind of person you want to trade with next time.

The rate at which small P2P exchanges are increasing these days is becoming alarming, as most of them are just out there to scam either the buyer or the buyer is out there to scam either the seller. I was added to a Telegram group a few months ago by an unknown contact; I don't know where they got my details from, which made me change my Telegram privacy settings. In their case, they were trading USDT on a price less than usual, where someone acts like an escrow and the other two people are buyers and sellers. After looking at how things are moving, I just realised it's just some kind of scam method that they want to use and scam victims who are too greedy and want to take advantage of the price difference.

So I will advise you to be careful of whom you will want to buy something from next time in order for you not to fall victim to scammers. Next time it might come in a different way and method where you might not even realise it's a scam. We should all be careful in this crypto space because most people are just in it to milk the others.

@Philpsticks Quotes within 24 hours are wrong. Without even allowing others to reply before you quote the next person, it makes your thread appear like spam. You can merge all the information into one and make the quote and write-up look unique.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 12:43:40 PM

Omo my people we need to be very careful this happened to me today this guy sent me bitcoin but before he sent it he asked me for my blockchain address,I sent it to him and after he sent me the bitcoin($300)and after few hours the bitcoin disappeared I tried texting the guy and I discovered I was blocked on WhatsApp

I dun dey hear this fake Bitcoin mata for years now but I never fit understand how person go send you fake Bitcoin and e go appear for you wallet then later comot abi una dun forget say some Bitcoin can be spend even though the transaction never confirm finish. The only way I see this happening is when a double spend is been done by the scammer but I no think na wetin happen so unless him send you fake website to use check the confirmation, I no believe say Bitcoin wey enter your own wallet go comot. Fake Bitcoin can't be sent on the main bitcoin network, so must be an alternative network. Make we dey always use the right block scanners to avoid all this yahoo boys tricks dem. No believe any investment platforms wey dey dem try sell you because Investing in Bitcoin can only be done through buying and trading or hodling.

@Philpsticks Quotes within 24 hours are wrong. Without even allowing others to reply before you quote the next person, it makes your thread appear like spam. You can merge all the information into one and make the quote and write-up look unique.

They're not, e no get anywhere wey e dey against the rules of the forum to quote person only after 24hrs. Normally self you supposed quote anybody wey you wan reply to so everyone knows who the comments is for as people dey normally assume say an comment wey no get quote is directed to the OP. You don't have to wait 24hrs to quote but you no supposed to write back to back replys. You either edit your previous reply add wetin you wan write or wait until one person dun write before you quote who you wan reply and response. To keep the thread clean, you fit delete everything the pass write or only leaves the part you wan to reply to specifically.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 4837

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 06:57:53 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

They're not, e no get anywhere wey e dey against the rules of the forum to quote person only after 24hrs. Normally self you supposed quote anybody wey you wan reply to so everyone knows who the comments is for as people dey normally assume say an comment wey no get quote is directed to the OP. You don't have to wait 24hrs to quote but you no supposed to write back to back replys. You either edit your previous reply add wetin you wan write or wait until one person dun write before you quote who you wan reply and response. To keep the thread clean, you fit delete everything the pass write or only leaves the part you wan to reply to specifically.
Nwada001 is correct, but he did not explain it correctly. Philpsticks was posting consecutively without anyone posting. He posted three times consecutively by quoting different people in each, which is common to some beginners on this forum because they do not really understand how to quote.

The other two in the image above were merged with the first one.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: