Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fexkomin | Web Design & Web Development | Vie Faucet & Adlinkfly & HYIP & Custom  (Read 361 times)
fexkomin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 08:38:45 PM

We Creating New Design & Website

Fexkomin Web Development & Store

We help individuals and businesses achieve massive growth by enhancing their online presence through website development and digital marketing strategies.

Our Services
  • Web Design Services
  • Landing & Dashboard Template Creating and uploading to your website
  • E-commerce online store template making
  • Graphic Design (Banner & Logo & Cover & Profile etc...)
  • Creating Website With Domain and Unlimited Web Hosting
  • All Plugin & Theme Integrations
  • Includes project elements/icons/fonts

Professional work
  • HTML5 & CSS3 & JAVASCRIPT & REACT
  • High Quality Graphics
  • Clean Source Code
  • Search Engine optimization
  • We increase your Pagespeed values
  • Mobile Friendly Design
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Cross Browser Compatibility

Popular Softwares Support

• Adlinkfly Template & Development Services
  • Vie Faucet Template & Development Services
  • Ptc Evolution Template & Development Services
  • GoldCoders HYIP Template & Development Services
  • CMS(WordPress,Joomla etc...) Template & Development Services

Adlinkfly Theme (6)
Faucet Script (2)
Ptc Addons (2)
PTC Evolution (4)
Ptc Script (3)
Ptc Theme (4)
Vie Faucet Addons (3)
Vie Faucet V3 Theme (With Script) (Cool
Vie Faucet V4 Theme

Please message me before placing an order, We will be happy to discuss your project. Thank you!

Check Our Portfolio

We have experience of large range projects, including but not limited to a Business website, crypto website,faucet website,adlinkfly website,ptc evolution website, hyip website,investment website, blog, e-commerce and many more.

Telegram Contact
Whatsapp Contact
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 10:06:19 AM

Our portfolio showcases a collection of our past work and projects we have completed. It provides a glimpse into our expertise and capabilities in various industries.

Thank you for considering our services. We invite you to review our portfolio and please feel free to contact us if you are interested in working with us.
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 01:45:37 PM

2s7xf4vu 

Get 20% off using coupon code
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 437

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 03:05:39 PM

OP I must commend you for a good presentation although it would have been much better if actually all your introduction were in one page well arranged and coordinated.  Your portfolio is quite interesting as I see you already have the experience with lots of jobs executed. You can still edit your introduction and put all together.  It would be nice you mention your means of payment for services rendered so that the community would see for themselves as anybody approaching you would already know what is obtainable in terms of payment of services rendered.

When it comes to communication, would it not be better you use this platform to conclude everything about the deal for transparency and accountability. These days telegram is not too safe and conducive for  such  discussion as people are being sceptical about any business conversation on telegram because of the fear of erasures of business chats or factual documentation against them which sometimes causes setbacks. But however continuing the conversation here will be fine and possibly both parties involved would be okay with it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 04:06:16 PM

OP I must commend you for a good presentation although it would have been much better if actually all your introduction were in one page well arranged and coordinated.  Your portfolio is quite interesting as I see you already have the experience with lots of jobs executed. You can still edit your introduction and put all together.  It would be nice you mention your means of payment for services rendered so that the community would see for themselves as anybody approaching you would already know what is obtainable in terms of payment of services rendered.

When it comes to communication, would it not be better you use this platform to conclude everything about the deal for transparency and accountability. These days telegram is not too safe and conducive for  such  discussion as people are being sceptical about any business conversation on telegram because of the fear of erasures of business chats or factual documentation against them which sometimes causes setbacks. But however continuing the conversation here will be fine and possibly both parties involved would be okay with it.

Firstly thanks for comment.

Bitcointalk won't let me add images to the topic. So I edited the topic and there is only text.  I guess I should be more active on the forum.

And I guess you are right telegram is not secure about it. But before, I communicated with my 30+ customers via telegram. I am not malicious and I can send previous telegram chats by PM to those who want.

As a result, I provide website design, website development and graphic design services. I will update the thread soon.
CryptSafe

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 06:44:21 PM

Bitcointalk won't let me add images to the topic. So I edited the topic and there is only text.  I guess I should be more active on the forum.

And I guess you are right telegram is not secure about it. But before, I communicated with my 30+ customers via telegram. I am not malicious and I can send previous telegram chats by PM to those who want.

As a result, I provide website design, website development and graphic design services. I will update the thread soon.

OP your rank here would not allow you to upload pictures or images. So the only thing you can do to make sure you are able to upload pictures is to upgrade your account to copper membership. So doing that, you can be able to upload pictures here to do your advertisement freely. However here's the link to guide you in getting a Copper membership registration  here

You being active is another area of focus because members who wants to patronise your services would definitely look into your profile to see how active you are and if it happens that you are not active, they become sceptical about you and doubts would arise.

Lastly, I think I should remind you of this. Payment method is another factor to put into consideration. Members here would prefer an escrow to making sure their funds are safe. They do that so as to call for transparency and accountability. No party has anything to lose  when in a safe hands such as an escrow here. The escrow must be a reputable member who is well known and not a newbie.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 07:03:10 PM

OP your rank here would not allow you to upload pictures or images. So the only thing you can do to make sure you are able to upload pictures is to upgrade your account to copper membership. So doing that, you can be able to upload pictures here to do your advertisement freely. However here's the link to guide you in getting a Copper membership registration  here

You being active is another area of focus because members who wants to patronise your services would definitely look into your profile to see how active you are and if it happens that you are not active, they become sceptical about you and doubts would arise.

Lastly, I think I should remind you of this. Payment method is another factor to put into consideration. Members here would prefer an escrow to making sure their funds are safe. They do that so as to call for transparency and accountability. No party has anything to lose  when in a safe hands such as an escrow here. The escrow must be a reputable member who is well known and not a newbie.

I didn't know I had to get a Copper membership. I will be purchasing this soon.

And thanks for your valuable advices.
CryptSafe

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 07:36:48 PM

I didn't know I had to get a Copper membership. I will be purchasing this soon.

And thanks for your valuable advices.

I am surprised you are saying that you had no idea as a newbie that one would need to get a copper membership registration so as to enable to them upload pictures. I was thinking initially you ignored that aspect of it though but it is nice you know about that now. This is the reason why it is emphasized that one need take or make out time to read and know more about this platform so as not to be taken unawares at any point in time. I believe if you have had knowledge about the copper membership registration, you would have done that immediately without any one telling you to do it.

I like the fact that you hid to advise. It is good of you to follow instructions. Anyways, I wish you good luck as you add value in rendering services here onboard this platform.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 10:38:35 AM

2s7xf4vu

Get 20% off using coupon code
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 09:59:02 PM

up
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 10:14:59 AM

ups
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 03:27:17 PM

Hey, couple advice for you.
First, delete the previous bump post to stay in line with forum rules.

Can you not open a separate thread for each script you resell? You have a Digital Good section for that, and you should offer them there.
Also, I see that you also offer cloud mining scripts. They are used exclusively for fraud and taking money from naive people, and we don't like fraudsters here. Well, any fraudulent promotion can only lead you to negative feedback.

If you have some skills, better use them for something honest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 03:38:39 PM

OP, how much would it cost me to have a duplicate of [banned mixer] ? I want everything copied, their client templates etc, can you do that? I want it under digler.io "your opportunity to the future" tell me how much.

🖤😏
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 8095

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 06:50:42 PM

OP, how much would it cost me to have a duplicate of [banned mixer] ? I want everything copied, their client templates etc, can you do that? I want it under digler.io "your opportunity to the future" tell me how much.
I can do this for you for. The price for a fully functioning copy will be 17 BTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 07:45:16 PM

I can do this for you for. The price for a fully functioning copy will be 17 BTC.

Escrow is mandatory  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 06:23:08 AM

I was thinking about 0.1 BTC and the only escrow I trust around these woods is OG, at least I know his name.
You guys let me know what you think about my offer, you might wake up one day and see jambler is banned on Bitcointalk, then my offer would be 0.01.

@Op, still waiting for your reply.

🖤😏
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 10:36:03 AM

I was thinking about 0.1 BTC and the only escrow I trust around these woods is OG, at least I know his name.
You guys let me know what you think about my offer, you might wake up one day and see jambler is banned on Bitcointalk, then my offer would be 0.01.

@Op, still waiting for your reply.

Hello
Sorry , i wasnt active in the forum.
I reviewed the website you sent. I can do this with my teammate. Can you send me telegram or whatsapp for fast communication?
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 10:40:50 AM

Hey, couple advice for you.
First, delete the previous bump post to stay in line with forum rules.

Can you not open a separate thread for each script you resell? You have a Digital Good section for that, and you should offer them there.
Also, I see that you also offer cloud mining scripts. They are used exclusively for fraud and taking money from naive people, and we don't like fraudsters here. Well, any fraudulent promotion can only lead you to negative feedback.

If you have some skills, better use them for something honest.

Hi, thanks for comment. And sorry for late reply.

I don't like the ethical part of this.
But I do theme and customization & development for this website owners. its none of my business what website owners doings
fexkomin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 10:46:42 AM

New faucet themes have been made
If you want it too, please contact us.

https://i.ibb.co/FK26Hyw/faucettheme.png
https://i.ibb.co/Y3yhhXB/faucettheme2.png
https://i.ibb.co/G99wYJR/faucettheme3.png
https://i.ibb.co/6svmxBP/faucettheme4.png
https://i.ibb.co/7b0rhp1/faucettheme5.png
https://i.ibb.co/HPtQ15p/faucettheme6.png
https://i.ibb.co/j55Xknw/faucettheme7.png

New hyip themes have been made

https://i.ibb.co/6rKm5jf/hyiptheme2.png
https://i.ibb.co/B4DX9P0/hyiptheme.png
https://i.ibb.co/ChMJnw2/hyiptheme3.png

New adlinkfly themes have been made

https://i.ibb.co/59kLyQT/adlinkfly-theme-download-glishy.png
https://i.ibb.co/8PJYzrg/clkst-adlinkfly-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/D5By8j2/fexlink-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/6NsBggw/jeuya-theme-adlinkfly3.png
https://i.ibb.co/dPGQnvD/king-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/qNwd6Ys/mof-theme-adlinkfly.png
https://i.ibb.co/RjgVtDR/Screenshot-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/z6BkkDx/zagl-theme-adlinkfly.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/z6BkkDx/zagl-theme-adlinkfly.png
https://i.ibb.co/59kLyQT/adlinkfly-theme-download-glishy.png
https://i.ibb.co/8PJYzrg/clkst-adlinkfly-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/D5By8j2/fexlink-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/6NsBggw/jeuya-theme-adlinkfly3.png
https://i.ibb.co/dPGQnvD/king-theme.png
https://i.ibb.co/qNwd6Ys/mof-theme-adlinkfly.png
https://i.ibb.co/RjgVtDR/Screenshot-1.png
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2024, 11:24:19 AM

I reviewed the website you sent. I can do this with my teammate. Can you send me telegram or whatsapp for fast communication?

You said this so lightly, that it seems amateurish to me. Do you have any idea how many things are happening in the background of the jamler.io site? There are serious reasons why we don't currently have a flood of similar services, one of which is that its coding is not a game

I don't like the ethical part of this.
But I do theme and customization & development for this website owners. its none of my business what website owners doings

I believe that a red line needs to be drawn somewhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████