Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest way to transfer funds to Linea/zkSync  (Read 164 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 09:27:57 AM

I would imagine that the cheapest way would be to use a CEX. Could you recommend one to me? I know that OKX supports Linea but I have stopped using them since they implemented KYC. I need to transfer the funds from Polygon zkEVM but I'm flexible. I don't mind going through Bitcoin, or some other coin if needed as long as the process is as cheap as possible. I'm aware of bridges like Orbiter Finance, but that's a bit too expensive (for the small amount I'm trying to move).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 08:25:01 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

I would imagine that the cheapest way would be to use a CEX. Could you recommend one to me? I know that OKX supports Linea but I have stopped using them since they implemented KYC. I need to transfer the funds from Polygon zkEVM but I'm flexible. I don't mind going through Bitcoin, or some other coin if needed as long as the process is as cheap as possible. I'm aware of bridges like Orbiter Finance, but that's a bit too expensive (for the small amount I'm trying to move).
Have you tried out other platform and bridges like
- stargate finance
-Bungee
-Layer3 (new bridge)
-Izumi Finance
-Symbiosis

Ive more often used orbiter as it really convenient on a lot of L1 and L2 transfers but those I mentioned above might help you though but regarding fees Im not sure which one is the lowest.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 02:42:19 AM

Centralized Exchanges these days almost have KYC (most of the trusted) so if you want to be more safe. Go for these platforms that already working, like cryptoadditchie suggested above.
Among the list above, I only tried Stargate Finance. But I can suggest here, like using Orbiter. I already tried this bridge platform for most of the new layer-2 networks.
Another thing is seems most bridge platform these days are almost  the same fees, it will only depends on which network are you in.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 04:07:42 PM

Have you tried layerswap yet? You can go via polygon zkevm or via exchanges, mexc doesn't require kyc yet so you can use it.

[1] https://www.layerswap.io/app

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 10:53:36 AM

If you have not exchanged yet then i will recommend Rhino bridge, They are providing zero fee bridge (maybe event or discount for limited time) . I checked out and Polygon zkevm, Zksync and Linea available for bridge. The minimum amount is $25.  official website link belwo
https://rhino.fi

If you want to exchange lower than this then site mentioned by Libert19 is best one and I used many times for Starknet and Zksync bridge

Are you using these networks Zksync, linea for airdrop speculation purpose, If yes then I will recommend to use official bridge one because most of the time they require this step and also volume and number of transactions plays great role.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 11:35:58 PM

...I'm aware of bridges like Orbiter Finance, but that's a bit too expensive (for the small amount I'm trying to move).

Since you have a small balance in the Polygon zkEVM network , you need to use the service https://www.bungee.exchange/refuel , which allows you to replenish gas from the zkEVM network in zkSync. Thus, the cost of transferring ETH from one network to another will amount to several tens of cents.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
goxcraft

Activity: 594
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 06:51:51 AM

There are several options out there, but after the exploit of Multi chain Bridge, I do not trust most of them. I was using these two sites for bridging, and they have worked fine for me till now.

Symbiosis: Have a wide range of supported currencies, including USDC, USDT, and DAI, along with ETH as a native currency.
Orbiter: You can bridge mostly ETH and USDC.
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 01:50:22 PM

I think almost all bridge platforms require transaction fees, if you ask me, it's "expensive". I've tried maybe but at that time eth to bsc. I did not try with other networks bsc to polygon (matic) or others but if you have assets yes approximately under $20 I think it will be difficult to find a bridge with a small fee. Perhaps you can try off-chain which does not require gas fees when transferring assets between users on the same platform, such as using a centralized exchange. But still these usually require KYC verification.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: