Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Sispop: Pioneering Privacy and Innovation in Digital Technology  (Read 1529 times)
sispop-dev (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 01:45:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2024, 08:16:20 AM by sispop-dev

Update To Version 10.1.5 Completed
In a world where information is meticulously cataloged, identities are commodified, and financial transactions are dissected for profit, the cry for digital privacy has grown ever more resounding. Enter Sispop, a transformative cryptocurrency that represents the culmination of innovation, commitment, and a relentless pursuit of financial sovereignty.

Born from the amalgamation of two giants in the privacy-focused cryptocurrency sphere—Oxen and Monero—Sispop is not just a digital currency but a manifestation of our belief in the fundamental right to privacy. In an era where online interactions are incessantly surveilled and personal data is treated as a tradable commodity, Sispop emerges as a formidable guardian of individual freedoms, offering a sanctuary where transactions remain confidential and financial privacy is sacrosanct.

At its core, Sispop embodies a vision—one where privacy, security, and innovation converge to redefine the landscape of digital finance. With every line of code, every cryptographic innovation, and every forward-thinking feature, we seek to empower individuals and businesses with the tools to reclaim their financial autonomy.

A Triumphant Trio: Privacy, Security, and Speed

Sispop isn't just about privacy; it's about creating a cryptocurrency that encapsulates the core pillars of digital finance—privacy, security, and speed—without compromise. Our commitment to these principles serves as the cornerstone of our mission:

Privacy at its Zenith: Sispop leverages the battle-tested privacy technologies pioneered by Monero, ensuring that transactions on our blockchain are shielded from prying eyes. Confidentiality isn't just an option; it's a promise.

Fortifications of Security: With security threats lurking around every corner of the digital world, Sispop stands as an impregnable fortress for your assets. Drawing inspiration from the robust security practices of Oxen, our coin prioritizes the protection of your financial data.

Efficiency in the Blink of an Eye: Speed is of the essence in a world that never stops moving. Sispop doesn't just prioritize privacy; it ensures that transactions are swift and efficient, catering to a fast-paced digital landscape.

Beyond Digital Currency: A Vision for the Future

Sispop isn't just a cryptocurrency; it's a vision for the future—a future where individuals and businesses can transact with confidence, knowing that their financial affairs remain concealed from prying eyes. We envision a world where digital transactions are secure, lightning-fast, and private, facilitating a seamless transition into a decentralized and confidential digital economy.

Download our WHITEPAPER : In this comprehensive whitepaper, we will embark on an exhilarating journey through the inner workings of Sispop, revealing the fusion of Oxen's and Monero's formidable technologies that underpin our innovation. Moreover, we will introduce a visionary proposal set to propel Sispop to new heights—the integration of Confidential Smart Contracts (CSC).

Join us on this transformative journey, where we aim to redefine the future of digital finance. Sispop: Where Privacy Meets Innovation—a sanctuary for your financial sovereignty.

SPECIFICATION

• POW: RandomX (Monero Variant)
  • Reward:  36 SISPOP, Miners Reward: 16 SISPOP,  Staking Reward: 20 SISPOP
  • 10% Dev fees, 0% premine

CEO : Michael. E.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pdneves

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 02:06:46 PM

Besides the 1st block being mined on the 20th of August the wallet has 21 detections in Virustotal.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d464a80290317f33332b4e94e45461ab225003d0df4aedb1362b5b8a5cc24191?nocache=1, been around for quite some time and haven't seen a total of 21. I know I know the miners are inside the wallet and stuff and something else, but still it's not clean.

Proceed with caution.
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 03:54:37 PM

First block only.
Second and onward is more recent.
pdneves

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 04:34:15 PM

First block only.
Second and onward is more recent.

Yes, true.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 05:30:48 PM

If you click on the Webpage there you can read that github is https://github.com/sispopplatform and not github.com/sispop-dev
So I would be careful if you download things from the Github link that is written in this thread in the first post.
I havnt searched more about that but it looks very suspicious in here.

pdneves

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 06:01:47 PM

If you click on the Webpage there you can read that github is https://github.com/sispopplatform and not github.com/sispop-dev
So I would be careful if you download things from the Github link that is written in this thread in the first post.

Yeah, nice catch.
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:48:10 PM

I will correct that, the main one is sispop-dev. The other is for research etc. Nothing to fear, it was last updated a month ago that is the webpage. All of those will be edited
varfast
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 06:42:11 AM

looks like pool aint working, not showing any coin dug Huh Huh Huh Huh
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 08:19:24 AM

looks like pool aint working, not showing any coin dug Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes am working on that. Total coin already mine by miners will be distributed to all miners based on their hash power. I will make known the total amount in that pool wallet. The payment from the pool have already been fixed while this current bug would be from the redis server. It would be looked into
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 03:52:05 AM

Installation of the Sispop storage and sispopnet is very easy if you follow this methods

https://install.sispop.site
yydnyjg

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 12:56:44 PM

I worked all day and didn't receive any coins Angry
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 05:32:17 AM

It was very sad seeing 18 service node get deregistered from the sispop network. Its essential for us to run the sispopnet and the storage server while running the sispopd
kgdmtd999777

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 01:00:49 PM

Just take your time and the project will develop steadily. There is a process.
varfast
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 03:45:32 AM

Any exchanger yet? Huh Huh Huh
AbeLinkTheTrader

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 02:43:41 AM

Any exchanger yet? Huh Huh Huh
yea this whole thing is full of red flags. going to pass on this one. the only exchange is a CnP of a scam exchange thats been rebiuld multiple times. be very careful with this one
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 07:31:26 AM

Emergency Explorer: https://block.sispop.site

The first explorer is down for maintenance
Mr_HoDL58

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 08:12:26 PM

Everythig up and running.

Nodes flying up think there is 95 now. Time to get involved.
caiye520
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 11:22:42 AM

cool
sispop-dev (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:24:03 PM

Explorer is back again

https://explorer.sispop.site
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 05:10:12 PM

Explorer is back again

https://explorer.sispop.site

Are u sure? My leg kicks are looking for someones butt to land on. Alright time is ripe for my entrance and I am jacked up for adventures around the space, with my consequent imminent impact on tokenomics and dynamics of its progress. I know what is going on I have always known. We can champion projects, create the media and make people buy what we sell. I know the ways. U guys should have listened to me since the beginning.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: