Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aged Stripe Verified Account For non US Citizens - Purchase & Use  (Read 57 times)
bksoftwareshopz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 05:41:48 AM

Get your Stripe Merchant Verified and start accepting credit card/debit card on your website to grow your sales right away.
Without company, Package means if you already have registered a company and have documents of the owner.
With the company, the package means if you need complete setup including company and documents.

Here You will Get a Fully verified Stripe
We’re now offering DOUBLE verified Strip accounts. This means they’ve been verified with all the required documents, ID’s, and phone number — all registered under anonymous identities (not traceable to you in any way.

What You Receive:
– You will get three screenshots to prove that the ID and the phone number both verified plus the credit card payment is active.
– The login credentials for Stripe + Gmail.
– The Shopify store connected to the account
– The recovery email for Gmail.
– A guide on how to operate your account safely
– The IP Geo
– The address that we used for creating the account so you can match it with your store address.
– Skype, phone, and mail support.

How it works :
Once you receive the account you will have to connect it to your existing store or you can use our provided store to start receiving payments and change the receiving bank account.

Accept credit card payment, today. stripe account necessary when you have a website and want to get accept payment from your clients by cards. once you set up the Stripe function with your website your client would pay you using their credit & debit card. if you are not an ideal person just ask your question to our support team.

What You Can do With Stripe?
 Accept Credit & Debit Card Payment on Your Website. Stripe is The World loved Payment Processor. We Provide verified Account for Your business
 Stripe Account Necessary When You Have a Website and Want to Get Payment From Your Clients by Cards.
 Once You Setup Stripe Function With Your Website Your Client Would Pay You Using Their Credit Cards.
Account & verification details
Stripe USA account.
USA bank verified (bank crop, Greendot, SunTrust, First century)
Phone verified.
We offer 100% verified with GREEN LABEL status account.
Real SSN & driving license used.
The residential IP address used to create each account. (No random IP)
The account is new, we create after placing an order only.
Website integration plus 3rd party service not included.
If you’re struggling with maintaining your Stripe accounts, or even worse you’re unable to open a Stripe account due to your location, we got a solution that’ll make things much easier for you.

We’re now offering DOUBLE verified Strip accounts. This means they’ve been verified with all the required documents, ID’s, and phone number — all registered under anonymous identities (not traceable to you in any way)

How it works:
You’ll need to provide us with your shop URL, and it must have SSL installed (if you want us to use a dummy website just let me know).
Then we will get the document and the phone number that needed to verify your account, in 24 hours max your account will be verified with documents and phone number and you can use it right away after we deliver it.

What You Receive:
– You will get three screenshots to prove that the ID and the phone number both verified plus the credit card payment is active.
– The login credentials for Stripe + Gmail.
– The recovery email for Gmail.
– A guide on how to operate your account safely
– The IP Geo
– The address that we used for creating the account so you can match it with your store address.
– Skype, mail, or Telegram Customer Support

FAQ:

– Is it safe to use this account outside the USA?
Yes, if you follow up on our guide it’s easy, all you need is a private proxy or a VPS.

– Do I need to have a store before I buy this account?
Yes and no, this account must be connected with a store with SSL, it’s a must from Stripe. But still, if you don’t want to use your real store for some reason, we can put a dummy website to create the account for you, but this is for a pro who knows how to use such an option.

– Do I need to buy SSL for my store?
If your store is not built on Shopify (Shopify includes SSL), then you’ll need to buy one. Or you can get a free one from https://letsencrypt.org/ (You’ll need to have coding knowledge though)

– If I got paid on my Stripe account when I can withdraw the money?
By default, all new accounts will be on 7-days rolling, and after a few successful withdraw you can contact Strip’s support to make it 2-days rolling. And since you will use a virtual bank account (Payoneer Global Payment), you need to leave about 20% in your Stripe balance for any chargebacks that may happen.

– Do you sell 2-day rolling accounts?
Yes, But the cost will be higher, Just Contact support for details. You have to pay extra.

–Do you sell Stripe’s old account with transections history?

Yes, But the cost will be higher, Just Contact support for details.

– Do I need to have a real USA bank account for that?
No, we will guide you on how to open a bank account that works fine with your Stripe account with no problems whatsoever (YES ! Even if you’re outside of the USA)

– Do you use these accounts for yourself? And how long you are using these accounts?
I’m personally using my Stripe accounts for over 5 years, and they work like a charm.

– Can Stripe close my account?
IF you follow our guidelines, the chances that your accounts get shut down are low.

– Can I use one Stripe account for all of my websites?
We don’t recommend that, as if one website caused a problem, this will affect the other websites and your account will be banned.

– Can I use this account to sell illegal products or services?
Some of our clients sell some BH products, but the account doesn’t last long and it’s up to how you use it, in the guide you can check out what is the forbidden niches that Stripe don’t like, so please make sure that you are aware of it from the beginning, and please don’t ask me about my opinion as I won’t know all of them nor I know your business better than you. If you want to double-check, you can contact Stipe first if they will accept your business before you order an account from me.

– What reasons may Stripe ban my account for?
There is many reasons, for example, high-risk business and there is a list on my guide for that list, or fraud transactions, or log in from the same computer that you previously logged in to a banned account, or log in with a flagged proxy or local IP outside the USA, or high chargebacks.

Refund Policy:
After you get the account login credentials and the three screenshots that prove that the account was in good condition, there are no refunds for any circumstances.

PRICE - $250 0nly

PAYMENT VIA BITCOIN BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
TELEGRAM Link: https://t.me/bksoftshopz
Username : bksoftshopz
Whatsapp : +447951396749

SEE MORE ACCOUNTS AND SOFTWARES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bksoftwareshopz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 05:51:52 PM

PRICE UPDATED.

Place your orders!
Pages: [1]