Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy World of Fraudulence  (Read 77 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 06:48:58 AM

Sometimes at the edge of difficulties and frustrations, the period of such situation could trigger to a nonchalant actions and sometimes provides you knowledgeable factors on how to get fix the messes  up without a call of rampages.

Who else ever feels fraudulent is being sponsored my some influential citizens and of some predatory leaders?
Seriously,i weeps and breaksdown furiously when I learn some of our social influencer, model and celebrities publicly campaigns for a system that has motives and logically with the potentials of fleeing before the rising sun  after accumulating the masses harvests.
The worse of this is that this is promoted by an approved sites, platforms, networks such and of course public service presenters boosting strong reliance believes one the masses with whole manners of sugarcoated words as a means of adverts and campaigns.
There you will see and hear go grab your copy now before it is too late, to take a chance before it is too late,what are you waiting for to be part of the beneficiaries? We are operating on a limited time out do hurry now and grab your offer as we currently offers a discount,  buy 2 and get 1 free.
Oh damn. I call this a coalition of fraudulent after scamming motives is archived and the antibodies  as an institution doesn't take hold of it.
Why and how could such above mentioned categories of persons and platforms get indulge into a system they have not rootness details of it's reality of , aim, objective of foundations about in the first place?
For goodness sake, you are an influencer, a role model to the masses and are looked up upon and for the platforms, you are a registered and approved sites and so as you are believed to have genuine and and confirmed legit broadcasting informations and updates detailed before the masses.

There have been too many mischief of proxies all around the world that calls for an orderliness alarms.
I am inspired of this post after I came across a brothers post pertaining Patricia's online platform that is currently on a suspension as state through the link below where people are crying out loud with so much heartbeats already broken through their commentaries which has also reminded
https://twitter.com/PatriciaSwitch/status/1662049215772516352?t=BTNf10Oo158vorot9LlNsw&s=19.
This has also reminded me of 86 FB football ponzi investment that has fallen to it's end https://www.google.com/url?q=https://gazettengr.com/how-86fb-86z-ponzi-scheme-met-its-end/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiZkb7qypKBAxXZQUEAHSrLClUQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3KCVsYyVJ3LI6dqjafZnCi
and the side of the empower network and many more.

This has also reminded me of "De-Villa Homes" a real estate developer in Rivers State Port Harcourt who has scammed over 400 landed buyers and investors with multi millions of naira in about 3 years back. You can read below on https://www.google.com/url?q=https://authorityngr.com/2020/07/25/victims-of-de-villa-land-scam-demand-justice/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjE-4n10ZKBAxWSU0EAHadmDwMQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw3Wu8WskHjG1_EZOaqyUtwA.
A related point of my views towards this is that this so De-Villa Homes has been on a trend and televising on the networks holding programs with the networking presenters fuming with enticing offers and benefits that could be convinced and brings about people's interests to engage on patronizing the landed business without undergoing a research or investigations if it was a legit one or not. But at the end time of the so real estate business man was exposed, the same networking stations was the the ones blaming the victims for not going a thorough investigation to know if it was a legit or not legit properties before they could go for a purchase.
How the hell you the networking stations and platforms fails to understand your influences on peoples mind?

I personally suggest these key words to be undertaken to limit the risks of fraudulence

*Approvals conciousness techniques
It is assumed that  before any form of investment or a platform that demands an approval permission could aim to acquire a multimillionaire in due time as a system to earn incomes through patronages to be  including individual organizational systems which are likely to be indited to face detriments if gone contrarily against the terms and conditions of keeping the masses unharmed by demanding a signed undertaking and of a strong hold on a surety and if needs be an enhancement of a deposit as a collateral means should be adopted depending on the investment or the organizational networth rates.
Furthermore, sanctioning any forms of it's promotional campaigns and advertisements of any individuals and assorted networking platforms of such as it's ambassadors and other related social influencer to be ready of sarcasm justice.

*Promotional and campaign bodies integrities

This is to bring about the carefulness and a reputable personalities to oneself at its endivoirs not to lead the people live by the forms of fallacies.

*Rights and conciousness of afflicted parties
At this point, all afflicted parties including the approval and the promotional and campaign bodies should be granted internal access to monitorship with a prior to stand firm behind and across its premises.

I am particularly relating this to the pozi's because they portrays massive hit access to succeed on its victims due to its disguise in operations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 07:36:27 AM

Looking into the society we all lived in today, we can see the rate to how fraudulent activities are going on among the people and also the leaders that govern us, it is not what we can expect to take effect collectively since each individuals were involved in one way or another, it has to be a personal task and decision to make that we are not going to partake in the ongoing fraudulency people are going through, it all begins with how reliable we are, how other people can entrust something in our capacity, how engaged we are in doing quality and standard task, lastly is the personal attitude we all have as individuals in the society that helpe towards a national building and not the opposite.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 09:55:18 AM
Merited by HajiBagi (3), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

I don't think anyone should be blamed for fallen victims of such fraudulent activities, on other hands you should also blame the people going to pertronized the seller of such illegal properties or being it a landed property and I can categorically say that most people fallen victim is as a result of being too greedy and naive and incapable to make research on their own to know whether those properties are genuine or not.

Why because some of these influential artist or Radio station be it television channels may not have that credibility or capacity to go source for genuineness of people coming to their website or channel maybe to them to come promote their businesses. That's why whenever any one or organization meets with any radio station they would make a declaimer about the site or the property you are about to acquire through those people. The ability for the buyer to make more research solely depends on individuals and of all mentioned details I think I heard about some.

So, most of the things happening currently as a result of lacking some agencies that should work on some specific areas of this offices to know whether those things they are advertising are actually real or fake, and there should be a body to control those television show or radio station, that before any investment platform could be announced let the body or groups of people in charge of those things to approved how legitimately those (site, lands, property or investment platforms tends to be) before approving their promotion or air it out to general masses to start venturing into them.

I think this could be only the solution to what are facing currently.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 10:35:22 AM

Looking into the society we all lived in today, we can see the rate to how fraudulent activities are going on among the people and also the leaders that govern us, it is not what we can expect to take effect collectively since each individuals were involved in one way or another, it has to be a personal task and decision to make that we are not going to partake in the ongoing fraudulency people are going through, it all begins with how reliable we are, how other people can entrust something in our capacity, how engaged we are in doing quality and standard task, lastly is the personal attitude we all have as individuals in the society that helpe towards a national building and not the opposite.
Big bro, of course it getting this to an end na collective measures start from individual willingness to fight against am but the true be say where active law no dey, the laws no go hold anybody so my take na make there be an active and genuine law against this acts as to limit the nonsensical acts. I know say laws already dey on any caught fraudster but make e also affect those individual influencers and the networks and platforms way dey promote the acts. Bcos many of us falls victims to this bcos we hear say 1 famous celebrity, 1 famous and government approved radio stations, TV stations and internet famous sites put mouth for the matter with all manners of sugarcoated words and we looking and such we no fit get doubt on am but just get in and at the end we bcom victims. Na why I say make all those influencers and networking promoters too be hold responsible if the organization or the investment do any magic cuz the influencer and the networking stations no supposed dey promote wetin dem no dey sure about but only cares about what the gets in returns.

EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 11:00:22 AM

I don't think anyone should be blamed for fallen victims of such fraudulent activities, on other hands you should also blame the people going to pertronized the seller of such illegal properties or being it a landed property and I can categorically say that most people fallen victim is as a result of being too greedy and naive and incapable to make research on their own to know whether those properties are genuine or not.

Why because some of these influential artist or Radio station be it television channels may not have that credibility or capacity to go source for genuineness of people coming to their website or channel maybe to them to come promote their businesses. That's why whenever any one or organization meets with any radio station they would make a declaimer about the site or the property you are about to acquire through those people. The ability for the buyer to make more research solely depends on individuals and of all mentioned details I think I heard about some.

So, most of the things happening currently as a result of lacking some agencies that should work on some specific areas of this offices to know whether those things they are advertising are actually real or fake, and there should be a body to control those television show or radio station, that before any investment platform could be announced let the body or groups of people in charge of those things to approved how legitimately those (site, lands, property or investment platforms tends to be) before approving their promotion or air it out to general masses to start venturing into them.

You have said it perfectly well but you should know it that a radio stations and online sites including the individual influencers that are hired or crowned ambassadors of the it's products or investment or and institution has the tendency capacities to dig inside for a better verifications  as to confirm how legitimately what they are about to be assigned for promotions and campaigns is all about that you  a patronizer?
These categories of promotional bodies and individuals could have all right to seek for any form of documents authenticating what the investment or the platform is all about and the same promotional bodies has already inspired the masses reliable influences where you could find a government approved sites and network stations giving you updates on things about the world and the individual influencers where you could find your role model and some reputable individual seems to have integrities.
My take is that these set of people should also be held responsible if there comes a compromise.
Let's learn how to keep good leads for there are still people who does not hear, see or talk but relies on you to take their leads while they follows.

EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 11:01:09 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: