Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipse | eclipsepayments.com  (Read 1055 times)
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 10:59:38 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2023, 04:06:44 AM by Eclipse33
Merited by krogothmanhattan (20), EFS (6), NeuroticFish (5), MoparMiningLLC (4), GazetaBitcoin (3), CARIBBEAN_TREASURES (2), Cyrus (1), DdmrDdmr (1), erre (1), Remsjack (1)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello bitcointalk,

As of this hour, I am humbled to announce the launch of a new era of commerce. The unveiling of a website engineered to specifically accommodate physical cryptocurrency and secure cryptographic storage instruments. I have applied every ounce of knowledge I have acquired over the past three years of dealing in decentralized commerce and wrapped it into this futuristic state-of-the-art package. My advanced trade network, dynamic photography skills and my technological finesse. Give eclipse a hyper unique product offering designed specifically with our clients in mind. The technological advances I have built into my site have, increased the velocity of bitcoin, increased buyer confidence, increased ecosystem security, reduced latent fraud and post purchase uncertainty.  

You can visit eclipsepayments.com and create an account here: https://www.eclipsepayments.com/

If you desire to read my story on how I reached this inflection point, please refer to my backstory and origin post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5465543.0

A Vendor with a Problem

As with all great inventions, things begin with a problem. In my case it was more trivial than circumnavigating the Atlantic. Having to move quadruple ton blocks of granite to the foot of an Egyptian pyramid complex. Or even having to devise a method to place a missile payload within plus or minus ten feet of a target with 1945 aeronautical technology.

I had an economic problem. I had finest silver bullion north of the equator, infused with public private key dual cryptography, serial identifiers, a holofoil that radiated and refracted light like a prism and art appearing as if it had fell from heaven. Technology from an advanced civilization, dripping in ancient mysticism and elegance.    

In 2022, there was an unsophisticated and primitive trade network for these instruments of financial warfare.

My initial avenue for enterprise was a crude and lightly trafficked internet forum, bitcoin talk. This forum, created by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto circa the inception of the bitcoin network was not going to facilitate the expansion and economic throughput required to put my futuristic silver bullion on the map.  

My secondary option was to leverage the famous and well tracked multibillion-dollar cyber bazaar, eBay. This place of commerce was pushing billions of dollars of revenue a year, flush with millions of customers originating from all over the world. The problem with eBay was the undue taxation placed upon my exports. eBay was leveling a universal 13.5% tax against my exotic and futuristic bullion. If I was to expand and thrive, I would have to escape this tyrannical and undue taxation without representation.  

Around this same time rumors were flying that PCGS Professional coin grading services would begin grading physical cryptocurrency. This was set to provide the much-needed standardization and uniformity the crude marketplace needed. Instead of listing raw, ungraded silver for sale. The opportunity was opening up for listing professionally graded goods from an internationally recognized agency. The stars were starting to align for a futuristic marketplace to arise from the ashes of the previous generation.  

I devised an infrastructure project that would be akin in nature to erecting a roman aqueduct. This cyber aqueduct would allow investors to purchase physical cryptocurrency with their bank issued debit or credit card. Cutting out eBay and providing direct access to the most scarce and advanced pieces of physical cryptocurrency in the world. A site enabled with dual payments functionality of crypto and fiat would allow unprecedented liquidity to enter my company coffers and fuel potentially infinite capital expansion.

Checkmate.  

Transmuting a Vision into Code

From an idea conceived to final execution and release has taken slightly over 10 months. This 10-month period represents archetyping, modeling, coding, feature implementation and bug fixes. A technology project like this is not something straight forward this takes time, precision and engineering to create a potent and enduring place of commerce and international enterprise.  

My vision from inception was to create a website where ordering a piece of hyper scarce physical cryptocurrency was as easy as ordering a piece of high-end sushi off a digital menu. I wanted a process that leaves the client refreshed, a tactile experience that brings our client to the forefront of technology and innovation for just a moment. Long enough to get a taste of what the future of trade, commerce and enterprise has to offer.

In the spirit of bitcoin, I wanted a marketplace that was indestructible. A technology where I knew what was going on within the very fabric of the codebase. I could not force myself to adopt and redesign a site template cookie cut and designed in an unprovoking fashion. My marketplace was to be custom programmed, packed full of innovative features and custom functionality. My marketplace was to be an oasis of innovation, surrounded by a desert of illiquid and soleless corporate infrastructure.    

The Eclipse website is loaded with technical features you won't find anywhere else. These features were custom designed allowing our website to be dynamic and fluid, allowing us to alter and adjust features for market conditions and technological advances. I have an innate feeling that virtual currency enabled commerce will progress rapidly in the coming years, eclipse is at the very cusp of propelling this change.

I envision a network of distributed commerce marketplaces, each designed with freedom, liberty and mercantilism at the forefront. An open-source revolution harnessing advanced cryptography, virtual currency and secure computational technology. A place of checks and balances located in cyberspace. Designed for anyone in the world with an internet connection, an email address and a bitcoin wallet.

Features at Launch

eclipsepayments.com v1 ships with several prominent features at launch.

Crypto: Fully equipped with crypto payment integrations including the legends - BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE and beyond.

Fiat: Seamless transactions with both Credit and Debit card payments.

Eclipse Insider Pricing: Not on our roster? No peeking! Exclusive price per unit visibility and checkout only for Eclipse members.

Eclipse Imaging: Every coin boasts its own snapshot - Direct Eclipse photography synchronized with unique coin serial numbers, ensuring top-tier curation and no repeated listings.

PCGS Integration: Curious about official PCGS stats for your next precious buy? Get instant access with a direct link right in our product listings. Dive deep and invest smart.

Eclipse Development Timeline

Primitive Commerce

Circa 2013 / 2014

BTC store and Coin mall are two examples of very basic bitcoin enabled infrastructure. These examples illustrate just how far the bitcoin commerce space has come since 2013 / 2014. At this time there was no PCGS grading, no fancy auction houses offering coins, not even good quality photographs. This predates my time in the physical cryptocurrency space, but it must be noted that my idea although perhaps the most advanced execution to date has not been the first. I must pay homage and recognize those who have come before me.

Crude Technology

Circa August 2022

The beginning of my rise to prominence began with the acquisition of more scarce and exotic examples of physical cryptocurrency. I had the coins, but not the technical capabilities to make them shine commercially or assemble any sort of coherent product offering for the market to digest. I had limited methods of commerce, transaction, grading, and marketing.

Preliminary Advertisement

Predates the creation of website, circa August 2022.

This advertisement for a 2013 LEALANA 1BTC designed for publication on social media networks never made it out of the prototype phase, but it represents the under arching final design principals that would eventually underpin the design of the eclipse website. The dark background, eclipse monogram and the under arching proportion and presentation would later appear again in the final rendition of the eclipse website.  

Salmon & MIT

Circa November 2022

In between design sessions and prototyping I enjoy a dish of wild caught Norwegian smoked salmon, blue cheese and handpicked micro greens. Notice the eating tool is a world war one officers trench knife, bristling with a sterling silver spoon, sterling silver fork and drop forged steel blade. Made in Sheffield England circa 1912, it joins me for a dish of fine lunch and aids me on the development of this project a century later.  

MIT banner: A funny design quirk. Perhaps someday in the future this type of research will be a priority of the United States government.

Prototype Design

Circa December 2022

This preliminary prototype represents my first theoretical design for a website. The colors of white and grey harken from the aesthetic of the bitcoin talk forum. You can see some cryptocurrency logos alluding to the fact that this site was later destined to become cryptocurrency enabled. This form factor although simple and basic harkens back to the early days of the internet. Very foretelling as we are in the early days of cryptocurrency usage.

Nasa

Circa December 2022.

After stumbling onto Caltech/ Nasa jet propulsion laboratory's login page after a night of technical research. I really liked the barebones aesthetic and the tension of logging into a secured United States government website. I adopted the aesthetic specifically for our login page. You can see the NASA login page on the top and our login page prototype on the bottom. Notice the scary text on the JPL login page.

Three Years to Commercial

Circa July 2023

After three years, thousands of dollars of camera equipment, computers and peripheral technology. I finally cracked the commercial formula. These images represent the highest standard of resolution I have been able to achieve after three years of devoting incredible time, effort and resources to this venture. Image processing, specific lighting and advancements in camera technology and operator ingenuity allowed this to happen. I would wager my images to be just as good if not slightly better than PCGS clear view technology. These are pictures designed with the intent of commercial promulgation.  

Gigabytes of Pictures

Circa July 2023

A folder on my desktop overflowing with several dozen front and back images of PCGS graded LEALANA Monero storage instruments. Image collection, processing and rendering are the final distillation of a time-consuming and surgical workflow. Each image is hand edited, watermarked, refined and cropped allowing for the absolute highest standard of material quality. Each image fit for a rare masterpiece.

Graphics At Launch

Circa August 2023

Several crude preliminary designs for the thumbnail section of the initial upcoming product launch. Development in the use of photoshop, lightroom and other technology have made these graphics possible. These graphics represent the final steps towards a coherent product offering and commercial launch.

Final Design, Pre Launch

Circa September 2023

Several months of development now resting on server hardware. Ready for traffic and use case. The appearance of the website going into the initial launch and traffic correlation. Notice the clean dark aesthetic, the eye-catching colors and the simple and intuitive user interface. Simplicity, aesthetics and technology.

Visit us: https://www.eclipsepayments.com/

Copyright © 2023 Eclipse Payments LLC. All rights reserved.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 11:01:32 PM

Reserved

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
SurfinPanda
Copper Member

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 11:13:11 PM

Looks great! Congrats on launch and hope this takes off.

SP
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 01:15:02 AM

wish you luck in this endeavor - though I doubt I will use it. I will have to stick to the forums.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 02:48:44 AM

Looks great! Congrats on launch and hope this takes off.

SP

Hello SurfinPanda,

Thank you for your kind words.

For this product there is no such thing as hope, either the market accepts or rejects what I have built. 

Best case, the market participants grab this as an opportunity for expansion and it sees utility and application. Worse case, this technology sees no use and is rejected by the market.

Only time and the actions of the market participants will tell.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 02:53:57 AM

wish you luck in this endeavor - though I doubt I will use it. I will have to stick to the forums.

Hello Mopar,

Thank you for your words of endorsement.

My product is not something to be thought of as a replacement to the forum. My product is to be thought of as just another node increasing the integrity of the network.

What can be done on the eclipse marketplace in terms of indexing, organization and presentation cannot be done on the current forum infrastructure.

I think of this as more of a sprout or a new limb that has been added to the forum itself.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 03:18:28 AM
Merited by Cyrus (3)

maybe so - I see it as a means to increase profits (nothing wrong there) and to draw traffic from here to there. Call me sentimental, but I have a soft spot for the forums and prefer to see people build this place up then something else.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 08:46:35 PM

maybe so - I see it as a means to increase profits (nothing wrong there) and to draw traffic from here to there. Call me sentimental, but I have a soft spot for the forums and prefer to see people build this place up then something else.

Hello Mopar,

Vendors do not promote goods out of the pure goodness of their heart. Vendors pursue profit.

revenue - cost = profit

a - b = c

If I can manage a way to boost my revenue ( a), while reducing the cost to put a coin in the vault of a customer (b) I create greater profit (c) that can be reinvested into computers, cameras, inventory, anything necessary to fulfill the niche in the marketplace.  

If I decide not to pursue profit and slash my prices, wily nilly. "Cheap coins for everyone".  I won't be able to keep the electricity on, buy food to sustain myself, put fuel in my car. The longer I don't make any money the closer and closer I get to desperation. First non-essentials get pawned off, then I pawn the camera, then I pawn the computers. Next thing you know I'm on the street, everyone is enjoying their cheap coins. The market collapses back to a primitive mess, nobody is incentivized to build out the mechanisms that improve and facilitate market growth and everyone sits around until 2045. Lamenting behind their keyboards on bitcoin talk about how neat and shiny their coins are.

Unless liquidity and velocity are built up in this market the coins will have little value and be trinkets forever. Why would anyone in their right mind buy a coin that they can't sell for USD or BTC in less than a week's time. The market needs advanced infrastructure, and the forum does not count. Normal people with family, friends, jobs (Normies) do not spend their time on a bitcoin forum scrolling through auction posts and obsessing over coin releases. Normal people want a simple and intuitive interface where they can convert the currency they get paid in at work (fiat) into stuff that is cool and will retain its purchasing power.

My site is designed with normies and nonphysical bitcoiners in mind. Maybe they have some physical silver or gold and want to diversity a bit into physical crypto. Maybe they want to buy some physical cryptocurrency to retain their purchasing power. Simplicity beats overt complexity.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 09:13:04 PM

oh for sure - again nothing bad about increasing revenue/profits. I believe I said that originally.

no need for the formula - lol I know how it works. Smiley

I would just prefer to see the forums built up vs somewhere off the forums being built.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 09:30:07 PM

oh for sure - again nothing bad about increasing revenue/profits. I believe I said that originally.

I would just prefer to see the forums built up vs somewhere off the forums being built.

I know you said that originally Smiley

I just wanted an excuse to use a formula in a discussion and do some pontification about Austrian economics. 

Forum is not going anywhere, but there are not enough people with bitcoins to spend or forum accounts to facilitate a full-scale economy.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 12:03:34 AM

I know you said that originally Smiley

I just wanted an excuse to use a formula in a discussion and do some pontification about Austrian economics. 

Forum is not going anywhere, but there are not enough people with bitcoins to spend or forum accounts to facilitate a full-scale economy.

lol @ the formula.

I wish you luck. If the forums are "going nowhere" it might be because people with very little time here such as yourself give up too easy on it Smiley

either way - I do wish you luck and profits in your endeavor.  Maybe some day my view may change - or yours Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3235

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 07:25:24 AM

Love the website...Godspeed on your travels!

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Frank AlpenCoin

Activity: 528
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 08:39:12 AM

Congratulations on the launch of the website.

I bought my first collectible on "Coins of Nakamoto". As a newbie, it was easier to buy a Satori Coin there than on bitcointalk.

I hope your website finds its place.
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 11:49:11 PM

Love the website...Godspeed on your travels!

Thankyou Krogoth, you have seen my progress since inning zero.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 11:53:38 PM

Congratulations on the launch of the website.

I bought my first collectible on "Coins of Nakamoto". As a newbie, it was easier to buy a Satori Coin there than on bitcointalk.

I hope your website finds its place.

Thank you for the support, Frank.

Coins of Nakamoto is run by a forum member "Mitchell" although I have not seen him here very recently.

I also will give a shoutout to Hox with his site https://shop.coin.community/

Some of these small crypto shops have been a major inspiration to me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 228

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:55:31 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2023, 06:58:00 AM by CARIBBEAN_TREASURES

Congrats! Love it when more options are opened up to the public. Are other people able to sell on your site or are you only selling your personally owned pieces?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 06:08:50 AM

[...]
[...]
I don't think I ever realized you bought a coin from me. Glad to hear that it was a good experience!

[...]
Coins of Nakamoto is run by a forum member "Mitchell" although I have not seen him here very recently.
[...]
I am always around. Lurking. Cheesy

Congratulations on the launch of your website Eclipse33!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 01:18:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2023, 01:48:59 PM by Eclipse33

Congrats! Love it when more options are opened up to the public. Are other people able to sell on your site or are you only selling your personally owned pieces?

Hello Caribbean Treasures,

I desire to take consignments from clients, professionally image them and list them on the eclipse website.

At the moment, I am keeping the line at PCGS graded submissions only (for standardization purposes)

I would ask for a % flat rate minus the fees, taxes and payment processer changes.

The consigning client can set the sell price at whatever they want. I take for example 10%.  

Once imaged the coin can be shipped back to its owner or stored onsite in my facility until sale is made.

If shipped back to owner, owner would need to ship the coin to the new buyer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is my service desirable?

Professional images of your coins, no more iPhone photography.

Professional listing and curation on a website. Giving the coin owner the ability to market and share his/her coin in a digital fashion.

PCGS graded. Creating uniform standardization for the buyer and the seller.

for example, I take a 10% fee after processing and taxes. This is a lower take fee then auction houses and eBay.

Selling with eclipse removes all the stress from selling physical bitcoin. We grade, image and ship your coins for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This concept of consignment is new for me, so I am taking input and suggestions from the community.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 01:43:22 PM

this concept of consignment however is not new and has happened here on the forums for years. Perhaps because you are so new, you did not realize this.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Eclipse33 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 01:51:08 PM

this concept of consignment however is not new and has happened here on the forums for years. Perhaps because you are so new, you did not realize this.

I have never personally had coins consigned to myself for imaging, listing, grading and advertising purposes.

I have acted as an intermediary for reshipping coins to some of my customers.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███