Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMPL and Meter Bridge ucking scam https://passport.meter.io + Ampleforth SCAM!  (Read 75 times)
fortebettor (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 06:55:05 AM

I am writing because the situation is repeated a second time. As a rule, the bridge works as it should. I send X number of tokens and receive exactly X on another network. Meter takes a commission depending on the network - on eth it is sometimes even 70 dollars etc.

Unfortunately the second time I received far fewer tokens than I sent. Meter Bridge says that this is due to the AMPL token. The AMPL team wash their hands of it and say that they have no influence. For me they are fucking scammers.

As a result, a few weeks ago I sent X number of tokens and got much less! I lost about 800 USD And it has happened again!

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228376.0 - Astralis to win , fuck yeah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 12:05:57 AM

I am writing because the situation is repeated a second time. As a rule, the bridge works as it should. I send X number of tokens and receive exactly X on another network. Meter takes a commission depending on the network - on eth it is sometimes even 70 dollars etc.

Unfortunately the second time I received far fewer tokens than I sent. Meter Bridge says that this is due to the AMPL token. The AMPL team wash their hands of it and say that they have no influence. For me they are fucking scammers.

As a result, a few weeks ago I sent X number of tokens and got much less! I lost about 800 USD And it has happened again!

I think you are trying to say about https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ampleforth/ if I am right then I  do not think they are scammers. They are old and if they are scammers then you could see scam accusations (though I have not checked either). I have no idea about the meter and I think they are charging extra for providing their service.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 04:07:05 AM

If I remember correctly this token has a rebasing feature, I hope you understand this. I think the Meter Bridge doesn't want to take risks from AMPL's built-in features,

You should at least look for information whether Meter Bridge applies special conditions in exchanging these tokens, for example they set the rebase target price higher than the official one.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 04:15:14 AM

If I remember correctly this token has a rebasing feature, I hope you understand this. I think the Meter Bridge doesn't want to take risks from AMPL's built-in features,

You should at least look for information whether Meter Bridge applies special conditions in exchanging these tokens, for example they set the rebase target price higher than the official one.

Rebased only happened once a day if I remember correctly and swap happened instantly in 1:1 basis. I believe the problem is on the meter bridge rate because they might using an outdated rate.

The AMPL price is at a stable price above 1 dollar which means rebase will give additional token to peg the price to 1 USD which in this case the OP should receive more. Nevertheless, swap should be 1:1 rate since it's instant while the rebase is once a day which will not affect the rate frequency unless the OP swap his token near the rebase period.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 12:41:09 AM

What exactly are they telling you? Do you know how AMPL works? How long is the bridging process happened and at what time? Losing 800 USD sounds like a lot if it is just because of rebase unless you're trading a lot of money.

I've been following and participating in their community for a while, and I don't think they've ever scammed people. Most of the time people just don't understand how to use their token.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███