Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:16:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look for investment, just hodle!  (Read 714 times)
Zigabel

Activity: 294
Merit: 160

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 09:40:31 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I agree with you perfectly. This is one piece of advice I see to be very helpful especially to newbies, it's absolutely the best move to make until you have acquired knowledge enough to engage in other investment schemes, it's most safe to just hold. As a newbie it may not be too easy to identify real Bitcoin investment schemes from the fake ones because there are many out there wich looks like the original.

Holding Bitcoin is  appropriate and apparently, is the easiest and safe way of investing in Bitcoin because All you have to do is buy when the market is deep, I mean when it's a bearish market and wait until a bull market then sell out your Bitcoin at a price higher than that which you bought it. While holding your Bitcoin at this period make sure to use a legit wallet to hold and keep you wallet information away from the public as it may stand a chance of been hacked into, also avoid links that redirects you to your wallet as they may be links use for phishing which can cause you to possibly loose your wallet and the assets as well.

Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 193

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:59:09 PM

Reason why many fail for scam is because they are looking for investment instead of just holding Bitcoin and wait for it value to appreciate organically, 

I did not quite understand what you mean here, do you mean there is a different network buying and holding bitcoin and investing on bitcoin? If yes then think you are wrong for looking at it in that approach, if I happen to buy some bitcoin today and decides to hold them in my wallet for a long period of time without selling them out, most people will address me as a bitcoin investor and what I have done is investment which requires me to lock up my assets for another more profiting assets.

Then if I happen to buy Bitcoin and have been getting myself involve on bitcoin trading trying to turn what I initially bought into something tangible, I can call myself a Bitcoin trader, where I see as a high risk something to do if I don’t have enough knowledge regarding how to make some solid trade I can mistakenly lose all my investment over a wrong trade entry.

Where I see as what newbies on bitcoin do very wrong is not looking for investment, but it’s where they always go in search of money doubling platforms which promise them some high return of investment in their bitcoin, which is where they always get it all wrong as it’s very difficult for them to make it out with their bitcoin where ever they hand their money over to money doublers, greed is one thing that makes newbies lose their bitcoin always and not investing their money on bitcoin.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1403

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 10:40:49 PM

Reason why many fail for scam is because they are looking for investment instead of just holding Bitcoin and wait for it value to appreciate organically,  there is no doubt that DCA approach is good but then also if a newbie os not careful you could lose along the line of DCA so DCA is out of this discussion,  but let dive into something more realistic taking recent happenings with so many investment scam,  exchanges ditching off their clients money and so many other scam projects platform and signals that are notable bad actors in the market.

To avoid all this,  it become paramount to only abide by one rules which is to keep Bitcoin in your wallet and stop looking for investment that are centralized to reduce your risk.
You mean to say, "Don't look at investments other than investing and holding Bitcoin." I think that this is very appropriate advice for beginners because Bitcoin is the safest currency in the market and It is the most decentralized crypto coin other than altcoins in which scam projects, pump-and-dump tokens, and meme coins abound, but that does not prevent the fact that there are top decentralized altcoins in the market also deserves to be held in the long term, for example ETHER.

Holding Bitcoin in the long term requires great patience and experience in technical analysis to predict whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall, and this will determine the appropriate time to buy or sell. It is also better that the Bitcoin wallet is not an exchange wallet but rather a desktop or hardware wallet.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2485

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 06:05:05 PM

The reason why so many newbies have missed their steps in Bitcoin is because they have missed the primary approach to avoid getting into the wrong investment,  because we all know the risk associated with cryptocurrency for that there is need to clarify one thing which is is burn out of personal research.

Reason why many fail for scam is because they are looking for investment instead of just holding Bitcoin and wait for it value to appreciate organically,  there is no doubt that DCA approach is good but then also if a newbie os not careful you could lose along the line of DCA so DCA is out of this discussion,  but let dive into something more realistic taking recent happenings with so many investment scam,  exchanges ditching off their clients money and so many other scam projects platform and signals that are notable bad actors in the market.

To avoid all this,  it become paramount to only abide by one rules which is to keep Bitcoin in your wallet and stop looking for investment that are centralized to reduce your risk.

Just a friendly advice!

I disagree with that statement. Seeking investment is not in itself something bad as OP is trying to show. There is nothing wrong with investing in anything other than bitcoin. Sure, it's a risk, but where there is risk, there are also high material expectations of investing. Most newbies fail not because they invested in something other than bitcoin, but because they invested in all sorts of dubious schemes that promise high returns or lure them in with tasty promises of imminent riches.

If we look at investing properly, using analytics, our own research and an investment plan in place, there is still a point to investing. The problem is that most beginners don't know how to do any of this, they lose their money even with bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 07:59:04 PM

...To avoid all this,  it become paramount to only abide by one rules which is to keep Bitcoin in your wallet and stop looking for investment that are centralized to reduce your risk.

It's too boring to buy bitcoin and then wait a few years for its price to increase. It is for this reason that investors are trying to increase the number of coins in their wallet, but not all of them have enough knowledge to realize it. Most of them, due to the fact that they do not know how to trade, as a rule, lose their money.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 574
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 09:39:52 PM

Reason why many fail for scam is that they are looking for investment instead of just holding Bitcoin and wait for it value to appreciate organically, 

Where I see as what newbies on bitcoin do very wrong is not looking for investment, but it’s where they always go in search of money doubling platforms which promise them some high return of investment in their bitcoin, which is where they always get it all wrong as it’s very difficult for them to make it out with their bitcoin where ever they hand their money over to money doublers, greed is one thing that makes newbies lose their bitcoin always and not investing their money on bitcoin.

I guess this is exactly what he is talking about. He's not talking about people who invested in Bitcoin, he's talking about people who go about looking for different investments to make quick money.
Instead of looking for all those investment schemes that are not verified why not just hold Bitcoin? That's an investment too.

I don't have an issue with people going into different investments. On the contrary, I like to divisify. But people go into investments without understanding what they're going into. All they care about is the fact that they'll make 50-300% of their money within 4 months which is always unrealistic most times.
So instead of going through all that, it's better you just hold Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chilwell

Activity: 602
Merit: 438

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 04:01:26 PM

Reason why many fail for scam is that they are looking for investment instead of just holding Bitcoin and wait for it value to appreciate organically, 
Holding Bitcoin is also an investment too but people prefer to make fast money than wait for the right time. I whether sometime people making the scammer rich and still they continue to do so even though they knew they still continue to push, if I ask them they said the platform is still a baby they can not run now it too early, before you know the next thing they will start shouting that they have scam them, apart from this if any comes out again they will still fall for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 560
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 05:44:16 AM

As a newbie it may not be too easy to identify real Bitcoin investment schemes from the fake ones because there are many out there wich looks like the original.

Yes mate.
Seriously, is not easy for newbies that just join the crypto space newly without any knowledge of how  to identify some ways to get out of been scam. or learn the basics things entirely, however they can still do it by searching the forum, there some topics that discussing about how to know and understand the right way to invest in bitcoin Post looking at this post will help you identify the right way to invest in bitcoin, even though the post is all about how to understand that something is scam or about to scam someone. I believe knowing the negative path of something will definitely lead someone to positive path.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
woez

Activity: 487
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 04:59:08 PM

Just a friendly advice!

True, I don't deny that. but pay attention to the market for a moment or now there will be a lot of extreme volatility coming despite so many investment scams like the ones you mentioned. There were a lot of people who entered the market when BTC corrected and what is certain is that currently there are also a lot of people who are confused about seeing a market like this with predictions that the market will be good and BTC will be the same from observers.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ojima-ojo (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 466

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:25:44 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 07:46:39 AM by Ojima-ojo

To avoid all this,  it become paramount to only abide by one rules which is to keep Bitcoin in your wallet and stop looking for investment that are centralized to reduce your risk.

Just a friendly advice!

True, I don't deny that. but pay attention to the market for a moment or now there will be a lot of extreme volatility coming despite so many investment scams like the ones you mentioned. There were a lot of people who entered the market when BTC corrected and what is certain is that currently there are also a lot of people who are confused about seeing a market like this with predictions that the market will be good and BTC will be the same from observers.
To a good extent, have come to the fact that any investment outside holding is high risk and I wont advise anyone to go into that unless you have a lot of money to throw around and gamble with because most time those high-yield promised investments always end up in scam or victime of hacks.

So it becomes best to try as much as possible to only involve in assets that have long-term potential and also have a workable environment to support the asset functionality at most because these is the basic risk factors that we look at when analyzing other investment,  but to a beginner, bitcoin is the most appropriate  some point and the most simplest way to do that is to handle the Bitcoin in your own wallets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 02:34:26 PM

Hodling is a very good tool for making progress in the cryptocurrency industry and bitcoin investment. When I was new to this industry, the money I was in trading and other kinds of scam investment or Ponzi related investment which I lost all. Assuming I used the money to buy and hold, it would have been a very different positive news for me.

This industry is not as hard as people see it, especially the new commers. There are technically aspects of this industry, but you can still be successful even if you do not want to learn the technical things. Just buy low and hodl.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 06:15:29 PM

One of the sites in crypto currency is the holding sector. I think that when I buy a coin, the holding time is the period between the desire to get that coin as long as I want, that is, the price I want. Of all things, it's basically up to you how long you hold it, so that doesn't mean the investment will set you back. An investment is a current action you take in the hope of future gains. With time, patience, risk analysis, confidence, knowledge you can invest and succeed. Holding is basically a part of investment whether short term or long term. It is very difficult for those who are new to this, so whatever holding investment you do, go short.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:38:48 PM

Does it mean we only need to invest in Bitcoin only and ignore other coins?
When we are newbies, this can be a good idea. But if we already understand well crypto investment, there is nothing wrong to invest in other coins. There are some good altcoins, too. They also deserve to invest in, top altcoins are the most recommended for other options besides investing in Bitcoin. What newbies and average investors must be avoided is to invest in meme coins, hyped coins, or shit coins. They have weak fundamentals, so they are too risky for an investment.

We need to hold whatever coin we have as long as we know that the project is going to stay for a long time with a good team which are always ready to promote the project.
However, it is difficult to know which projects to stay for a long time. Even they can be among the top coins, it doesn't guarantee to stay along time. Also, big promotion or marketing from the teams/developers won't reflect that the project is trusted enough.

We don't only need to hold Bitcoin but we can make it one of the biggest in our portfolio.
Sure. Most people must prioritize Bitcoin to be their main asset. But they also invest in altcoins that they think the altcoins can be trusted or have a big potential in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 09:48:28 PM

wait a minute, Why am I a bit confused with this concept. When we invest in Bitcoin it will be up to us in what way we invest and do it over a short or long period of time. and when we invest in Bitcoin, that means we channel our money into Bitcoin, whether we store it on an exchange or in our personal wallet. However, when we store it in our personal wallet, it is much safer and recommended than on an exchange. Apart from that, when we invest within a certain period of time it means we are holding Bitcoin. It depends on when we will take profit, which will depend on each individual, whether short term or long term or just for bullish preparation later or investing or holding as long as possible will depend on each individual. So what kind of investment do you actually mean? Maybe what you mean is fake investment on a certain platform? If that's the case, anywhere is risky and could be a scam, especially for those who offer instant high profits. but if we invest in Bitcoin and we store it in our Walet or wherever it means holding as long as we haven't sold it.

Hewlet

Activity: 322
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 06:47:50 AM

Just a friendly advice!

For those that are very financially stable, they can afford to keep Bitcoin in their wallet and hodl but I think this might not be that applicable to an average person that is looking for any slight opportunity to top up his earning.

Although I personally feel that it's best to dedicate a particular amount you own for the purchase of Bitcoin he can hodl in wallet while you try out some short-term investment with your other funds.
If the investment pays off, that's good but if it doesn't pay off you still have your reserved bitcoin to hope on.

This is just my humble opinion though!

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
knowngunman

Activity: 644
Merit: 344

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 07:06:32 AM

Just a friendly advice!

Yes, some people actually believe that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency worth investing in since it has the most established infrastructure and the largest market cap but in my opinion, I think it depends on individual situation and goals. If you're just interested in Bitcoin for its potential to increase in value, then it may make sense to stick with it. But if you're interested in the broader potential of blockchain technology them you may want to explore other coins as well. There are a lot of interesting projects being built on other blockchain. However, one thing to keep in mind is that even if you don't trust centralized investments, you still need to be aware of the risks associated with Bitcoin itself due to its volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 07:36:06 AM

Just a friendly advice!

Yes, some people actually believe that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency worth investing in since it has the most established infrastructure and the largest market cap but in my opinion, I think it depends on individual situation and goals. If you're just interested in Bitcoin for its potential to increase in value, then it may make sense to stick with it. But if you're interested in the broader potential of blockchain technology them you may want to explore other coins as well. There are a lot of interesting projects being built on other blockchain. However, one thing to keep in mind is that even if you don't trust centralized investments, you still need to be aware of the risks associated with Bitcoin itself due to its volatility.

Because this is the top coin and most advisable to have for long term purposes so would agree to all people telling that invest and hodl bitcoin since this could give us more realistic profit in future. But sadly not everyone can able to only have bitcoin on their wallets since they need to invest to other alt so that they can accumulate bitcoin once they gain profit. But one thing is for sure with this all prefer bitcoin rather than any alts especially that bull season is starting to happen for sure that all what you said will be consider.

There maybe interesting projects built on other blockchain but scamming is rampantly happened there so maybe not good for new investors to come at those project since they might lose their money due to unwanted circumstances that they can't control.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 11:28:11 AM

Just a friendly advice!

For those that are very financially stable, they can afford to keep Bitcoin in their wallet and hodl but I think this might not be that applicable to an average person that is looking for any slight opportunity to top up his earning.

Although I personally feel that it's best to dedicate a particular amount you own for the purchase of Bitcoin he can hodl in wallet while you try out some short-term investment with your other funds.
If the investment pays off, that's good but if it doesn't pay off you still have your reserved bitcoin to hope on.

It's always better if one can afford to do both, making investments and trading at the same time, with the capital they've allocated for these purposes and they know they wouldn't need that money anytime soon because when you make investments or do trading in cryptocurrencies, you can only spend the money that you make from your trades, I mean the profits, but if you spend the capital itself, you won't have any money left to continue your trading activities which in result will cut off the profits you were earning.

However, many people can't afford to do that due to having limited capital that they can either use for trading or invest in Bitcoin and then wait for the market to generate profits for them, the choice lies within their knowledge and experience about the market and only they can know which of these they can do more effectively.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 12:10:24 PM

Just a friendly advice!

It would be better for them to allocate some money to buy Bitcoin and store it. This will give them the opportunity to see the development of the value of their investment. So far, Bitcoin has satisfied small and medium investors because when the price of Bitcoin increases, they can make big profits. We don't need to compare it with big investors because they have more money than us.

We have to think about our investments and if we are committed to becoming a Bitcoin investor, we have to set aside some money to buy and hold Bitcoin. And when they already have their Bitcoins, they should keep and hold their Bitcoins in their personal wallets and not store them on exchanges. That will protect them from hacking and other problems.

Using DCA is a good strategy for beginners or for people who don't have a lot of money. They can start investing in Bitcoin at any time, regularly buy Bitcoin, and hold it in their personal wallet.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:18:36 AM

If you're referring to investment in cryptocurrency, then bitcoin is the best option, and in bitcoin itself , holding is easier than trading for a newbie. Trading can give you profit on a short term but it is risky, because if you're not very knowledgeable about how bitcoin supply and demand works, it is very easy to lose all your money in it.  But when you're holding bitcoin on a long term, it's quite easy and have lesser risk, because all you need to do is just to wait for the perfect opportunity to sell.

But if you're talking about investments in general, then there are other investments that are as good as holding  bitcoin. I personally believe that if someone has the capital, that it is best to diversif their investments, not focusing on only one type of investment. One investment option that I can liken to bitcoin investment is real estate, although it is quite capital intensive, but it has  the potentials to keep increasing in it's value. So just like bitcoin, when you want to sale, there's high probability of making huge profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x