Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lumanex · Where vision meets value  (Read 997 times)
Lumanex (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 06:24:27 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2023, 10:25:56 AM by Lumanex

What is Lumanex?

Lumanex is a decentralized cryptocurrency that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks. What sets Lumanex apart is its lightning-fast transaction speed, boasting a mere 10-second confirmation time. Enabling seamless, efficient transactions in the ever-evolving crypto landscape. Lumanex isn't just about transactions; we're empowering developers with our smart contract capabilities. Build decentralized applications and automate processes with ease. Be a part of our community by staking your Lumanex tokens and earn rewards for securing the network. As a masternode operator you help facilitate faster and more private transactions, all while earning rewards. We're on a mission to seamlessly integrate our cryptocurrency into your daily life through card payment options. Our vision is to enable you to spend your crypto anywhere cards are accepted, making your digital assets more versatile than ever before. We will gradually transition from the energy-intensive Proof of Work to the more sustainable and environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. This move not only reduces our carbon footprint but also enhances the security and efficiency of our network.

Name: Lumanex
Ticker: LNX
Algorithm: Chukwa/Argon2id
Maximum Supply: 75,000,000 LNX
Premine: 1%
P2P port: 45000
RPC port: 45001
Block Time: 10 Seconds
Block Reward: 1 LNX
(Increased to 4 LNX in 60 days from launch. Block 518,400 Enabled PoS)

Pool: https://pool.lumanex.org
Asia Pool: https://asia-pool.lumanex.org
Explorer: https://explorer.lumanex.org

Discord: https://discord.gg/v6ky9QPPkW
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LumanexProject

Github: https://github.com/Lumanex-Project/Lumanex
CLI Wallet: https://github.com/Lumanex-Project/Lumanex/releases/latest
GUI Wallet: https://github.com/Lumanex-Project/lumanex-wallet/releases/latest

Bounties:
1. Create a mining pool
2. Create a public node
3. Create a video about Lumanex
4. Create a Tweet about Lumanex
*These bounties can be claimed on our discord server in exchange for LNX

Important Notice: We're aware that scam coins sometimes misuse the Argon2id Chukwa algorithm. At Lumanex, we're actively working to change this narrative. Stay vigilant and support genuine projects like Lumanex in the fight against crypto scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir_Cheer

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 07:45:10 AM

"gradually transition from the energy-intensive Proof of Work to the more sustainable and environmentally friendly Proof of Stake"

60 days is not exactly gradual
leogeeko

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 12:48:22 PM

Do you guys sense it?

It smells like a Cat... Some Snowflake Cat...
pdneves

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 01:06:41 PM

Do you guys sense it?

It smells like a Cat... Some Snowflake Cat...

Just saw this announcement and first thing that came to my mind was NovaSol and the recent one Solaris. Has the same vibes, website included. Even the block explorer is similar.

Proceed with caution!
pdneves

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 01:20:24 PM

NovaSol Network

NovaSol is a decentralized cryptocurrency that was launched in April 2023 with the goal of creating a secure, fast, and flexible cryptocurrency that is accessible to a wide range of users. The NovaSol blockchain is powered by both Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) mechanisms, which ensures that the network is completely decentralized and resistant to censorship and manipulation.

One of the key features of NovaSol is its masternodes, which perform advanced functions on the network such as instant transactions, governance, and voting. Masternodes also help to increase the speed and efficiency of the network.

Custom tokens can be created on the NovaSol blockchain, which can be used for a variety of purposes such as fundraising, loyalty programs, and more. This adds flexibility and utility to the cryptocurrency, and allows users to create custom tokens that are tailored to their specific needs.

The NovaSol blockchain is designed to be fast and efficient, with transactions processed quickly and securely. This makes it more appealing to users who value speed and reliability, and helps to ensure that the network can handle a high volume of transactions.

From: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5449113.msg62103441#msg62103441

Solaris is an innovative cryptocurrency that focuses on sustainability, scalability, and smart contract capabilities. It uses a unique consensus mechanism called Proof of Mesh (PoM) which allows it to achieve high transaction throughput in an energy-efficient manner.

Some of the key things to highlight about Solaris:

It is eco-friendly and aims to reduce the energy consumption associated with crypto mining through its use of PoM consensus. This makes it more sustainable compared to coins that rely heavily on power-hungry mining.
    It has high scalability and fast transaction processing enabled by its mesh network architecture. This allows Solaris to scale efficiently as its network grows.
    It supports smart contracts (in the future), so developers can build decentralized apps on the Solaris Network and expand its functionality.
    It incorporates masternodes, which provide added security to the network while allowing masternode operators to earn rewards.
    It enables both proof-of-work and proof-of-stake mining, giving miners and stakers ways to participate and earn.
    It has a fair initial distribution and governance mechanism that gives the community a say in decision making.
    It prioritizes user privacy through anonymous transactions.
    It offers easy-to-use wallets for seamless transfers and payments.

Overall, Solaris brings together a unique mix of sustainability, scalability, smart contracts, and community governance. It's an innovative project aiming to drive decentralized solutions while minimizing environmental impact. Joining the Solaris community allows you to be part of this movement towards a more eco-friendly and decentralized future.

From: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5462447.msg62662888#msg62662888

Lumanex is a decentralized cryptocurrency that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks. What sets Lumanex apart is its lightning-fast transaction speed, boasting a mere 10-second confirmation time. Enabling seamless, efficient transactions in the ever-evolving crypto landscape. Lumanex isn't just about transactions; we're empowering developers with our smart contract capabilities. Build decentralized applications and automate processes with ease. Be a part of our community by staking your Lumanex tokens and earn rewards for securing the network. As a masternode operator you help facilitate faster and more private transactions, all while earning rewards. We're on a mission to seamlessly integrate our cryptocurrency into your daily life through card payment options. Our vision is to enable you to spend your crypto anywhere cards are accepted, making your digital assets more versatile than ever before. We will gradually transition from the energy-intensive Proof of Work to the more sustainable and environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. This move not only reduces our carbon footprint but also enhances the security and efficiency of our network.

Last one is from the 1st post on this thread.
Lumanex (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 06:11:33 PM

@pdneves We are aware of this, that is why I added a notice on the bottom. We're trying to make a change here! You will find out eventually.
pdneves

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 07:24:50 PM

@pdneves We are aware of this, that is why I added a notice on the bottom. We're trying to make a change here! You will find out eventually.

Sure thing, the Solaris dev had the same talk, you have the explorer that is exactly the same design, I know you can have templates but it's just too much of a coincidence to pick one exactly as the solaris one  Roll Eyes
Lumanex (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 09:31:07 PM

Sure thing, the Solaris dev had the same talk, you have the explorer that is exactly the same design, I know you can have templates but it's just too much of a coincidence to pick one exactly as the solaris one  Roll Eyes

There are 2 different kind of explorer layouts available for TurtleCoin fork coins. One that is a bit older and one that's more recent. I do understand the concern, but judging on an explorer layout is a bit too far thinking. You just have to see for yourself that this is a legit project. Time will tell.
kgdmtd999777

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 11:10:40 PM

Need a new mining pool, this mining pool also needs a ladder
MMOStars

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 11:59:53 AM

Don't worry chat, 7th time the charm.
pdneves

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 02:49:41 PM

Grin
Cynce

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 03:23:56 AM

How do I like this harder?

Grin
ecneulfni

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 05:26:41 AM

@Lumanex

Why would you ban me in your discord for posting a red flag and an offer for you to buy back your 10000SOL (Solaris) and give me back my 1000 USDT
pdneves

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 07:49:59 AM

@Lumanex

Why would you ban me in your discord for posting a red flag and an offer for you to buy back your 10000SOL (Solaris) and give me back my 1000 USDT

Because:

You will find out eventually, but you can't talk about the other failed projects.
ecneulfni

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 09:24:37 AM

I hope no one falls for this joker (if you check the code there is nothing smart about it like no smart contracts no masternode just same old bs)
DodgerDog

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 03:46:42 PM

Good job all picking out the scammer. Appreciate. They got me for $400 on Solaris.
But beware. They will change things up next time if this scam doesn't make them enough money.
zygzag

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:12:54 AM

good scam proven I got banned for having alluded to solaris here is my sentence said on the discord
"it stinks...yes it's hot like next to the sun or the solaris...lol"red flag
Lumanex (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:25:43 AM

It's so sad to see that all of you associate this with Solaris. I will not focus on these messages anymore and continue the development of Lumanex. This is not a scam.
zygzag

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 08:08:32 AM

you're getting grilled faster and faster you stupid fool ... you're stupidly wasting your time instead of creating a real currency that would bring you much more ...
xyrox

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 03:09:49 AM

Attention BIG RED FLAG !!!
Lumanex is a scam!
They don't pay you in full!

72 LNX paid by the pool only 50 LNX in my wallet and 2 LNX have just disappeared from my wallet!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: