Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lumanex · Where vision meets value  (Read 1006 times)
Lumanex (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 06:32:00 AM

Attention BIG RED FLAG !!!
Lumanex is a scam!
They don't pay you in full!

72 LNX paid by the pool only 50 LNX in my wallet and 2 LNX have just disappeared from my wallet!!!

That's not a big red flag, we had a small desyncing issue. I told you to send me a direct message about it in Discord.
veleeeeho

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:10:32 PM

It's so sad to see that all of you associate this with Solaris. I will not focus on these messages anymore and continue the development of Lumanex. This is not a scam.

Hahaha Grin Grin Grin. Beware this scam shitcoin from the same developer as in posts in below.

We don't want anything todo with a coin that is "scammy". So that's why we decided NOT to do the swap. And calling us scammers is very childish. But sure, call us what you want. We will continue the project without you. If you don't agree with something then the first thing you say is "scammers". That's what everybody does these days.

Have a good day

Just for all your information. I'm not a scammer and we're figuring this out. The platform I received the USDT on has issue and is being worked on. The 2 persons indeed send the funds but I did not receive it and I though it was because of the chain and not the platform. I will be giving them the coins without doubt! People who call me a scammer because I ban/mute some of you is that I clearly said that I'm going to resolve the issue with the 2 persons and that we don't have to talk or speculate about this. And also about the fact that The pool is merge mining is false information. I don't know where you get that information from. If you come with HARD 100% REAL proof then I will do investigation on what is happening. But we're NOT merge mining with ANY coin.

Hello diabetic, I thought you died in the last XSC project. How are you going to cheat this time to escape? Is the node easy to sell? Will anyone fall for it? Is this scam still working? hahhaahahah

Greetings r362318809,

I have observed that a discussion regarding this matter has taken place on the Discord server. However, I would like to clarify that I am not associated with the aforementioned project in any capacity. I kindly request that you maintain a respectful and courteous demeanor in future interactions.

Thank you for your understanding.
xyrox

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:55:46 PM

Lumanex is a scam!

72 LNX paid by the pool only 50 LNX in my wallet and 2 LNX have just disappeared from my wallet!!!

That's not a big red flag, we had a small desyncing issue. I told you to send me a direct message about it in Discord.

How do you expect people to ask you questions on Discord given that you ban everyone who proves that you are cheating?!
veleeeeho

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 09:50:18 AM

Lumanex is a scam!

How do you expect people to ask you questions on Discord given that you ban everyone who proves that you are cheating?!

Notice the mention send me a direct message. It means if you sent a direct message to him, he will lie to you about certain things and try to scam you more money.
emwiz

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 05:26:00 PM

1% premine & 1 coin reward per block. The dev has accumulated enough through premine.
This is a big no no & ⛳️
huskydawg9

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 01:01:07 PM

LUMANEX=ELENEUM=SCAM
13y85t

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 02:23:15 AM

dev ran away, as expected it was really a scam ^^

an admin can delete this please ?
Sir_Cheer

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 09:34:22 AM

The frontman of the project is nowhere to be found. The pools went tits up as did the website.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: