Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] REACTION [RTC] - Empowering the Future of Transactions and Communications  (Read 975 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 03:04:59 AM

Damn these Ghostrider algos. I don't understand where there is a sudden surge in releasing GR based coins(most of them are just copy-paste) almost every week. Aren't there any other algos' left for CPU mining?
energy_xxx

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:27:06 PM

Ghostrider algo with GPU is done with Wildrig Miner. Both GPU and CPU fill and empty coins inside and out. I think the same two groups do the copy and paste in these two algos. A group in ethash, a group in Ghostrider, a group of new coins in ethash. When I say ethash, I run away. When I say new coin ghostrider algo, I run away. They have no credibility. Fill and empty completely.

POS is completely out anyway, there is no proof of work, you can increase the inflation as you wish, in my opinion, there are very few projects developed by the community, most of them are fake.
BOSSZD

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 04:27:11 AM

This game pool of yours is bullshit. I mined it for two days, and finally I found out that there is no share for one day. However, I still have computing power here, and you are just a thief.

Angry
ReactionDev (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:14:05 AM

We have updated the introduction and removed hashslut from it.
ReactionDev (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 12:05:52 PM

We have updated the introduction and added some exchanges and aggregators.
KnoeperKalle

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 12:29:34 PM

So far really active discord. Mining just works, nodes just work. Curious where this project will be next year Smiley
H3ct0R

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 12:35:27 PM

Mining in the hopes of gathering enough for running a node!
GoldenGame974

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 06:05:30 PM

Good project, there is a lot of development underway  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
bbkoopsta

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 07:08:34 PM

of all the new gr coins launched! this one fared well! active dev & community well done.
LeeFall

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 04:55:50 PM

So today I was checking the reaction discord and one of the moderators said "Trust us, blah blah blah things will get better" So I replied "I trust no one" and was instantly banned. Now you know why I don't trust in the crypto projects, and neither should you... Let this be a warning to you all. You are one message away from having all your funds stolen from the Discord wallet bot.

Disgusting behaviour!
ReactionDev (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 04:03:00 PM

So today I was checking the reaction discord and one of the moderators said "Trust us, blah blah blah things will get better" So I replied "I trust no one" and was instantly banned. Now you know why I don't trust in the crypto projects, and neither should you... Let this be a warning to you all. You are one message away from having all your funds stolen from the Discord wallet bot.

Disgusting behaviour!

the only thing that was disgusting was your behavior on our Discord server. You brought FUD and bad behavior to light. I have admonished you several times.

The ban is a result of your misbehavior and spreading misinformation.

And again, do not spread FUD or I will have to inform the moderators. Are there any sound reasons for your statement of the Discords Bot? I don't think so, we have already sent several 100,000 RTC via Discord Wallet & everyone got their coins. We even warn to leave the stocks on the discord wallet & pay them out to their own wallet regularly.

Toivo.
LeeFall

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 08:15:46 AM

"I trust no one" was my first message on the server and did not receive any warnings/messages. How is me saying "I trust no one" FUD or misinformation? Clearly, you are not smart as you confuse misinformation with personal values.

What "statement of the Discords Bot"?

The fact you can just ban people for one message and lose any balance on the Discord wallet bot??? Gives great trust.... Instead of just banning someone maybe talk to them first?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: