Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My decision on bitcoin  (Read 1081 times)
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:29:08 AM

I recently created a post asking if I should buy bitcoin now or wait for the dip, and majority of the response I got from the post, advised that I should buy now rather than waiting for the dip due to its volatile nature, and I'm satisfied with this response and I'm willing to bear the risk.
Reason for all these questioning, I have a dream of becoming a long term bitcoin holder but, dreams aren't achieved with words alone, an action is needed for the start up, so I have decided to sell one of my less used phone for the purpose of buying bitcoin.
I'm really eager to purchase my first bitcoin in satoshi.
Whatever advice is given, how you take it is the most important thing. I think Bitcoin is in normal process now. Different people think differently, many are thinking that after the halving the price of bitcoin will be decrease, many are thinking that the price of bitcoin will start to rise from the present time. In fact, it is very difficult to make predictions in Bitcoin because no one can tell exactly which direction the price will go. I don't know what brand your mobile phone is or how much money you will get, since you rarely use your mobile phone, it is not a bad decision to sell your mobile phone and hold it for investment in Bitcoin. But only by thinking like this you can't increase bitcoin investment you must find an incoming source from where you can continue to invest bitcoin regularly weekly monthly then hope big bitcoin holder dream come true.

YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:53:09 AM

BTC is expensive in the eyes of some beginners, but successful people are usually people who are able and ready with all the risks seen now it is expensive for BTC, but if you are strong and hold it until time, I think 2 units of mobile phones even more you will get back with a better brand.

My friend, the post-halving moment will provide something big later even though there is a slight difference later because this moment is eagerly awaited by many people including you and all who believe in bitcoin. Yes. You've made a bold initial decision of course

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 10:48:07 AM

I don't know what brand your mobile phone is or how much money you will get, since you rarely use your mobile phone, it is not a bad decision to sell your mobile phone and hold it for investment in Bitcoin. But only by thinking like this you can't increase bitcoin investment you must find an incoming source from where you can continue to invest bitcoin regularly weekly monthly then hope big bitcoin holder dream come true.
Yes it is important to have a source of income to invest in Bitcoin. Because if you don't have a source of income then you can't increase the amount of investment and may need to sell bitcoins for urgent needs. So if one wants to invest in Bitcoin then it is better to continue investing in DCA method with a small amount from his income.

However, when Op decided to invest in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin was much lower. If he had invested in Bitcoin then, he is now more than double in profit. OP you should try increasing your investment amount more. If you have any source of income then you can invest in DCA method. Hope you can profit a lot in the upcoming bull run.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 561

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 12:11:33 PM

BTC is expensive in the eyes of some beginners, but successful people are usually people who are able and ready with all the risks seen now it is expensive for BTC, but if you are strong and hold it until time, I think 2 units of mobile phones even more you will get back with a better brand.

My friend, the post-halving moment will provide something big later even though there is a slight difference later because this moment is eagerly awaited by many people including you and all who believe in bitcoin. Yes. You've made a bold initial decision of course
BTC will be seen as expensive because the price is not playing games if we buy 1 bitcoin, most people are oriented towards the price circle so that they think it is expensive, and indeed most beginners also do not understand how the price of bitcoin moves so that their thoughts do not reach the old investors, what old investors see is that the low point of bitcoin every cycle is getting higher and the high point of bitcoin every cycle is getting higher and so on making them think that investing in bitcoin will never lose even though market fluctuations are very high, on the basis that we only need to invest in the long term such as one cycle or two cycles to get profits. so buy now and sell in the next bullrun cycle the thought must be instilled, but rarely do people dare to invest in bitcoin.
so buy now and sell in the next bullrun cycle the thought that must be instilled, but rarely do people dare.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 03:05:33 PM

That is part of the reasons people are scared of investing in bitcoin but I think its because of there orientation, you still start with at least 10 dollar depending on what you have on ground because if you want to wait till when you have money then you will never invest, you can start gradually and as you are earning you can be adding up to your portfolio. Thats is how it is done when you don't have enough to invest.

And with etf and bitcoin halving should be a super opportunity to add up to your portfolio. No matter what you have accumulated you will still make profit. This is the opportunity a lot of people have been waiting for, to make profits. After waiting for bull run to occur after post halving, you don't know how people have been waiting for this opportunity to come.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PrivacyOui

Activity: 31
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:19:37 PM

I recently created a post asking if I should buy bitcoin now or wait for the dip, and majority of the response I got from the post, advised that I should buy now rather than waiting for the dip due to its volatile nature, and I'm satisfied with this response and I'm willing to bear the risk.
Reason for all these questioning, I have a dream of becoming a long term bitcoin holder but, dreams aren't achieved with words alone, an action is needed for the start up, so I have decided to sell one of my less used phone for the purpose of buying bitcoin.
Technically, Bitcoin gets more expensive every day because it's getting more scarce. Less Bitcoin will be available to be traded every day, especially now due to Bitcoin's halving which only occurs roughly every 4 years.

It's important to just HODL because you'll avoind any short-time price speculation by doing so.
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 87

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:34:24 PM

In as much as you're satisfied with the response and you've also decided to take active action towards the bitcoin journey, I wish you all the best.
You can always DCA up to the DIP instead of that thought of waiting by the corner until your emotional conscience of when to buy is cleared.
To let you know that bitcoin is indeed a volatile currency just as earlier told, you should understand that it's not a get quick rich program, I think you're also on the safer side since you've decided to undergoing a long term investment. I do fear it you don't panic in a nearest because considering the fact that you sold your phone just to get money to invest on this bitcoin investment can be tempted because it fells that you're not engaged on a financial source of income which is necessarily required while investing on bitcoin because this is a journey that you'd have to let your emotions free and unpanicking when you're in need of funds and also how you could see your digital assets fluctuating in value.

Before I end up, don't forget to invest with what you can always afford to loose and don't accept the fact that it's a genuine source for income and Invest what would trouble your mind.
With all being said, please do have some gambling thought over this.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:27:23 PM

Purchasing bitcoin is not expensive because you can start holding a bitcoin as low as your pocket can. That is just the point, so if you really want to start investing, you can buy based on the money that you know you can afford to lose, which is based on the risk in bitcoin. Normally, anything that you want to do in this life requires a good insight into the associated risk as long as you are dealing with investment. So, selling his phone won't be a great risk for him since, from his context, he has more than one, but the main factor to consider is: can he be patient enough to hold it for a long period of time? Because he is diving in with a small amount of capital as an investment, it will take time before you can get a profit, so a lot is involved.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 08:41:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

If you check the date Op was created, you will understand that it is September last year and from them till now, you will understand that bitcoin has increased miraculously. Assuming OP bought then, he should be in a great profit now.

Talking about BTC being expensive for beginners is a usual thing. It happens to all newbies that are not guided. I was misguided also when I was a newbie that BTC was too expensive that I should buy altcoins. Meanwhile BTC was below 8k then.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 09:15:26 PM

~
It's good to hear that you created an action, and not only planned.
There are some investors who are planning, planning and planning, but when they want to do it, they chooses not to in the end because they can't bear the possible risks that they can face. They are afraid of the possible losses that they can get when they invest into Bitcoin. Kind of unfortunate TBH.

You're not the only one who sold something just to have some money that can be used to buy Bitcoin. You started it already. I would suggest that you should continue doing it, but I don't recommend doing it for now or when we enters the bull run. I'm not saying that you can't get profit anymore, but the time to buy Bitcoin is during the bear market which can happen sometime in 2026 (if the 4-year cycle happens again).

Didn't saw that this thread was created last year but it's relevant anyway. I just hope that you're still holding those Bitcoins OP. Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
d-baet guns

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 07:30:50 AM

Bitcoin when viewed from the price now is indeed expensive if you buy 1 Bitcoin coin, which makes some beginners reluctant to buy bitcoin, when seen from OP posts. The price is much cheaper than now.
In my opinion, buying bitcoin is nothing late or expensive because we can adjust the money we have to buy bitcoin to invest in the long term.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 868
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 11:41:16 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Marykeller (1)

Are you too concern about failing? Are you afraid of making mistakes? Because you sound confused, you don't know which way to go about it, the thing is you have no past experience with Bitcoin investment, I understand but you need to start somewhere, so that you can also have past experience with Bitcoin.

You called your old phone useless, how will that turn into a good amount of money? I bet it won't be much after you sell the phone, see if you want this to be easy on you, it's better you get a source of income first, and start dollar cost averaging on Bitcoin after your pay days.

Sacrifice some percentage from your paycheck into Bitcoin every week or every month, this way you won't have to worry about what price you are buying Bitcoin at, you are simply scooping it up at the available prices, and make sure you hold until Bitcoin makes a new all time high.

If you are confused you should do your own research on DCA, and go on from here, it is very important that you have a source of income, this is the only way that Bitcoin investment will be easy for you, panic and unnecessary actions will be far away from you.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10318

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 03:43:19 PM

Are you too concern about failing? Are you afraid of making mistakes? Because you sound confused, you don't know which way to go about it, the thing is you have no past experience with Bitcoin investment, I understand but you need to start somewhere, so that you can also have past experience with Bitcoin.

You called your old phone useless, how will that turn into a good amount of money? I bet it won't be much after you sell the phone, see if you want this to be easy on you, it's better you get a source of income first, and start dollar cost averaging on Bitcoin after your pay days.

Sacrifice some percentage from your paycheck into Bitcoin every week or every month, this way you won't have to worry about what price you are buying Bitcoin at, you are simply scooping it up at the available prices, and make sure you hold until Bitcoin makes a new all time high.

If you are confused you should do your own research on DCA, and go on from here, it is very important that you have a source of income, this is the only way that Bitcoin investment will be easy for you, panic and unnecessary actions will be far away from you.

I agree with everything that you are suggesting Crypt0Gore, except, with bitcoin, I have my doubts about any kind of need to consider a specific exit price - even though surely it is good to know that you have abilities to buy and abilities to sell, but you would not necessarily plan on selling until maybe 4-10 years or longer down the road... and even at any point of starting to choose to sell some BTC, it would seem rash to be planning on selling large amounts of BTC rather than mostly erroring on the side of holding and/or selling small amounts... .. but surely, these are differences between an investment and a trader mindset and also difference in terms of how a person might consider BTC as perhaps being one of the best investments known to man... .. and yeah, it is not guaranteed to stay in such category... .. there are surely attacks against it.. especially in the self-custodial direction, which is what actually gives bitcoin its power and/or value.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Jon_Hodl

Activity: 218
Merit: 93

Humble Bitcoin Stacktivist

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 04:29:38 PM

Just start to buy as soon as possible with a DCA purchase while you continue to learn. Once you come to the conclusion that the world at large needs bitcoin, the next natural step is to smash buy with some larger lump-sum purchases.

I'm here to chew bubblegum and stack sats....and I'm all out of bubblegum. - Learn More About Bitcoin: What Is Bitcoin?
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 04:43:43 PM

There's a possibilit if you're capable of purchasing a bitcoin, since purchasing a bitcoin has not expensive. The more your money, the more you can purchase Bitcoin. The reason why some people's dreams never come true is because they take a Bitcoin investment and assume that once they invest for the first time, they will become wealthy. They are unaware of the risks involved.

Anyone who really wants to become a professional investor has to learn and do much research about the investment. So that it can know how to adapt to all the risks that are involved, and it will also know how to monitor the market strategies without losing much because lack of experience about the investment makes some people easily fall victim to losing their money.

SilverCryptoBullet

Activity: 91
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:48:09 AM

There's a possibilit if you're capable of purchasing a bitcoin, since purchasing a bitcoin has not expensive. The more your money, the more you can purchase Bitcoin.
Cost to buy bitcoin is expensive.

Bitcoin price is expensive.
Bitcoin on chain transaction fee is expensive.
Bitcoin withdrawal fee on centralized exchange is expensive.

You will have to pay high cost to purchase bitcoin in Peer to Peer trade or on centralized exchanges because you have to spend some different costs: cost to buy bitcoin and cost for derivative things like on chain transaction fee or withdrawal fee.
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:00:26 AM

There's a possibilit if you're capable of purchasing a bitcoin, since purchasing a bitcoin has not expensive. The more your money, the more you can purchase Bitcoin. The reason why some people's dreams never come true is because they take a Bitcoin investment and assume that once they invest for the first time, they will become wealthy. They are unaware of the risks involved.
It is mandatory to have a proper investment plan in order to diversify your investment and get the most out of it with Bitcoin. You have to make investment decisions realistically and it is better to stay long term. Your capital can increase the spread of your investment in Bitcoin properly.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370

Como es dios es amor

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:58:35 PM

As you have decided to sell you phone to achieve this, I will tell you that once you finally sell your phone, just do the needful by immediately purchasing what triggered you to sell your phone because money is not friendly to us, once we have money in our possession if we don't make use of it at once for the purpose we may end up using it for something that we will regret later.
There is no specific period that an investor is advised to invest, some people will say buy when the price dips but the truth is if you wait, the time may come when you don't longer have the funds to invest and again no one can confidently predict the exact price of Bitcoin at anytime and be sure of it that's a no no, so invest now and keep your portfolio safe.
Makus (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 237

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 04:40:13 PM
Merited by Samlucky O (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I agree with everything that you are suggesting Crypt0Gore, except, with bitcoin, I have my doubts about any kind of need to consider a specific exit price - even though surely it is good to know that you have abilities to buy and abilities to sell, but you would not necessarily plan on selling until maybe 4-10 years or longer down the road... and even at any point of starting to choose to sell some BTC, it would seem rash to be planning on selling large amounts of BTC rather than mostly erroring on the side of holding and/or selling small amounts... .. but surely, these are differences between an investment and a trader mindset and also difference in terms of how a person might consider BTC as perhaps being one of the best investments known to man... .. and yeah, it is not guaranteed to stay in such category... .. there are surely attacks against it.. especially in the self-custodial direction, which is what actually gives bitcoin its power and/or value.

crypt0Gore I appreciate your concern, but if you check closely, this thread was created on the 8th of September and I had very little knowledge about bitcoin then, but all thanks to Mr. JJG and the "buy the dip and hold" thread that expanded my knowledge on bitcoin accumulation strategies. at first I use the money from my sold phone to buy some sats and I was a bit confused because I only knew about the lump sum strategy, but after my exposure to Mr. JJG teaching I begin to employ the DCA strategy and that helped me till today, though I deviated a bit and use the combination of more than just one strategy which kept me in a more comfortable state. today, I am proud of my bitcoin accumulation and holding and plan to keep it for long term close to a decade.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:18:46 PM

today, I am proud of my bitcoin accumulation and holding
I am proud of you, it didn't take you 1 year to invest, and the threads that you've read helped you to decide. Keep on holding and follow the strategy that have worked to you and be consistent.

... and plan to keep it for long term close to a decade.
Good luck to all of us mate, we've got long term plan in here and not just going to take some profits and then get out of the market when it becomes slow again.

You can take some profits when you're comfortable but if not, no one forces you to do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: