Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School fees hike  (Read 387 times)
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:43:16 AM

Students they vex how this man go just come one day increase school fees reach the amount of money way e reach to buy some piece of land for some local areas, abi e good like that?
Weytin de really happen for the country? Cost of living wan kill the living, how things de spoiled set by set. I've come to the conclusion say, our beloved country, Nigeria don finally go and we go de experience back to back suffer and this government administration don make life hard for the common man. Students sef don de affected based on the increased in school fees, no b everybody get that sense to dey hold ground and working smart, those wey no fit go just remain behind because things de hard everyday.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:20:41 AM
Merited by Mr.suevie (2)

My fellow Nigerians una good day SIRs and MAs, I come with one matter way they worry all the students for 9ja, this matter don rise but e com worst as this man way them they call am JAGABAN become the president.
The thing be say school fees done increase to the level way be say some students way their parents no get money, them done quit school because no money to afford the school fees.
As I never see any discussion about this school fees matter nai make me raise the alarm, because plenty of us nah 9ja students, abi we no hear say 2 days ago protest happen for the university of LAG (Lagos State University)? This one nah the unilag protest link, and the worst part of the matter be say even the police men beat up students.
Students they vex how this man go just come one day increase school fees reach the amount of money way e reach to buy some piece of land for some local areas, abi e good like that?
Nigeria cases it’s not a small issue,firstly our major problem is leadership,political system: the politicians. The don’t give the Nigeria education system focus on improvement and development.when even budget of 1.5 trillion naira is set for Nigeria for development there’s no check and balance of the account how the money is spent at all.this politicians don’t care because there student are sent outside the country to school and which is bad for us.with out considering the masses the just increase or inflate price of school without out caring out a survey and how the country and hardship is in the country.so Nigeria still need to go under seriou restructuring to be able to succeed and have to pass this trying times.
Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 04:34:22 PM

Weytin de really happen for the country? Cost of living wan kill the living, how things de spoiled set by set. I've come to the conclusion say, our beloved country, Nigeria don finally go and we go de experience back to back suffer and this government administration don make life hard for the common man. Students sef don de affected based on the increased in school fees, no b everybody get that sense to dey hold ground and working smart, those wey no fit go just remain behind because things de hard everyday.
Nigerian educational system is very high and not everyone in this country can afford to go school now as the school fees are gradually becoming unbearable for students and their guidance. The system of education and it's government is so fucked up, so for now I don't know if the common man or students can even afford school fees on these days. Things re getting harder day after day, and the worst of it about Nigerian educational system is the student can not do job and still work at same time, the classes time is not scheduled properly, but let's keep the education outside, what about our economy? The economy is also bad and things are also getting higher.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: