Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:50:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Importance of inviting Newbies to Bitcointalk  (Read 462 times)
Hatchy (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 503

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 10:02:53 AM

Then why you're not participating in those art contest? it doesn't make sense you're want to see newbies are participating when you're didn't. Maybe I get what you mean, you have alt accounts that's used to participate in art contest? Tongue

I sometime try to ignore people when they accuse me of alt accounts and I will do same to you. Maybe if you had checked my post history very well, you would have seen that I actually participated in the Re: Roobet.com | August Art Contest | $5000 Up for grabs! Ends August 31st. As a high ranked member of the forum, I expected you to carry out your research properly before accusing others. How does one manages to run alts when growing just one account takes time and courage.
We all love what's best for the forum, and I gave a suggestion which I think will help increase the activities and knowledge of the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 10:37:42 AM

Even now, I always refer to this forum as the best way to learn about bitcoin and crypto although I haven't specifically told them to create an account. In the past, I only tried inviting a few people to join this forum to guide their journey towards bitcoin and crypto explorations. But I never told them about how to rank up because it is unnecessary IMO. If the goal is to rank up then most likely the real intention is to earn money in this forum. But that is so minimal so it doesn't make any sense. People should go on with their regular jobs and businesses while investing in bitcoin and altcoins. If they stay in this forum and have fun reading and commenting then pretty sure they themselves will discover the ways to earn and it is up to them if they pursue achieving high ranks if they are interested in joining bounty campaigns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 12:38:59 PM

Op I think you are getting it wrong by saying that majority are been invited in the forum through friends, it's partially correct and also incorrect from my understanding. What I want you to understand in bitcointalk is that, its now many people is been invited in bitcointalk through their friends because of payment they are receiving in signatures campaign, their is some people who registered in bitcointalk without knowing that signatures campaign where they will earn weekly and monthly bitcoin subscriptions is in existence, some people joined bitcointalk through bounty link shared on Facebook and telegram even reddit and twitter, so many people who registered in the year 2011and 2012, 2023 noticed bitcointalk through social media.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Queentoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 01:25:28 PM

To cut the long story short, I strongly believe that we should invite more users to the forum. This will not only boost engagement but also bring fresh ideas to benefit both new and old members alike. So if you know of someone who is willing to learn about Bitcoin, don't hesitate to tips him about Bitcointalk. Grin
I will choose to invite newbies who are truly interested in learning about bitcoins. They will make better forum members and take it more seriously than someone who was forced to join the forum, or just joined because there is a chance to earn from forum campaigns. If I also come across people who have a lot of knowledge about bitcoins and cryptocurrency, I also will like to invite them to the forum, so they can really contribute to the knowledge that we get here.
Odohu

Activity: 420
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 05:33:18 PM

Inviting them to do what? Most of the new people who are spamming the forum are here because of catching the earning opportunity.
Have you bothered to think about the future of the forum without new people joining? Does that make for continuity? Do you envisage an end to this forum that have helped a lot of people? If you can answer these questions sincerely without trying to impress the older members of this forum, i'm sure you will realise the importance of inviting new people to this forum.

Sincerely, it can be annoying seeing new users making some posts in some boards; it's like when you see children display certain irrational characters. You won't kill them because their knowledge is limited by their age and experience, instead you correct them with love. Remember,  we all started as newbies and you cannot tell me you were perfect right from the first day you joined this forum... this is a place to learn and grow.

Sometimes I think if there isn't any signature campaign this forum would lose organic users and activity slowly.
I'm not trying to attack you or your opinion but we have to set the records straight.  Without any benefits, you will not be here. There must be something keeping each and everyone of us here. Remember,  not everyone here is wearing signature; some are here for the knowledge, others are here to promote their business while there are people here just to feel among the Bitcoin community. Our motives are different and that is how it should be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 06:40:24 PM

Sometimes I think if there isn't any signature campaign this forum would lose organic users and activity slowly.
I'm not trying to attack you or your opinion but we have to set the records straight.  Without any benefits, you will not be here. There must be something keeping each and everyone of us here. Remember,  not everyone here is wearing signature; some are here for the knowledge, others are here to promote their business while there are people here just to feel among the Bitcoin community. Our motives are different and that is how it should be.

Yes, I am benefiting from the forum by sharpening my mind by reading discussions from some OG members in the forum. I am not here to make anyone happy and I am wearing a signature that doesn't mean I am only here for the signature. I am not against you or against inviting new people, i just want them to respect the forum rules which most new members don't. When i do not have anything to do i come to the forum to read comments. You can say i spend some of my free time doing this i am getting used to it. 

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Winterfrost

Activity: 690
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 07:18:48 PM

Inviting them to do what? Most of the new people who are spamming the forum are here because of catching the earning opportunity. Sometimes I think if there isn't any signature campaign this forum would lose organic users and activity slowly. If your friends or family recently learned about bitcoin and want to learn more then invite them to this forum. This forum contains core knowledge about bitcoin. This forum was founded by satoshi himself so to be in this fourm and learn from some legends will be a honor.
You're saying that many newbies in the forum spam because they want to earn money. But remember, everyone, including you, started as a newbie at some point. You've learned and now understand the forum well enough to contribute positively. What I'm trying to say is that everyone should get a chance because they're new and here to learn and improve. The higher-ranked members were once newbies too, and now they guide and help the forum grow. It's like the saying, "The Beautiful ones are not yet born," meaning that intelligent and tech-savvy people are also among the new members. We never know what new forum members might bring to the table.

DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 07:37:58 PM

Inviting them to do what? Most of the new people who are spamming the forum are here because of catching the earning opportunity. Sometimes I think if there isn't any signature campaign this forum would lose organic users and activity slowly. If your friends or family recently learned about bitcoin and want to learn more then invite them to this forum. This forum contains core knowledge about bitcoin. This forum was founded by satoshi himself so to be in this fourm and learn from some legends will be a honor.
You're saying that many newbies in the forum spam because they want to earn money. But remember, everyone, including you, started as a newbie at some point. You've learned and now understand the forum well enough to contribute positively. What I'm trying to say is that everyone should get a chance because they're new and here to learn and improve. The higher-ranked members were once newbies too, and now they guide and help the forum grow. It's like the saying, "The Beautiful ones are not yet born," meaning that intelligent and tech-savvy people are also among the new members. We never know what new forum members might bring to the table.

Yeah, we all started somewhere as a newbie. When i first joined the forum one of my friends said to me Don't make comments on this board, don't go there blah blah. I know everyone in here for some quick buck, some people come here for knowledge. Do you know what old members of this forum suggested newbies do when they came to the forum? Read more say less. The more you read the more you will learn. If build up your knowledge you can contribute to this forum through this knowledge and this takes time. It's not like you just joined the forum and started advising people. This is what most of the new members do. They do not spend enough time to read and my concern is for them not for those who come to the forum to seek knowledge.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
348Judah

Activity: 756
Merit: 536

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:08:54 PM

Snipped

Know this very well that wether you invite a newbie or not bitcoin will still remain and ever sustainable because thise joining are not the ones we only invited alone, people were by themselves showing interest to join because they have found a need to do so, also we should know that bitcoin is a currency that is not centralized, rather it was made for the people who think they needed a change in how they handle their financial economy and needed a secured means they can trust or handles by themselves, for every newbies coming to bitcointalk, its a community created for bitcoin users to discuss together, if they see there's need for joining they are free as long as they are also willing to abide by the rules and regulations here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 11:16:30 AM

The presence of newcomers injects vitality into the community.
Really? How's that so? In my books I think newcomers even come with a lot of baggage that the forum helps to dismantle and not the other way round. But that isn't jettisoning the fact that a handful of them have proved themselves beyond expectation upon registering here.

so far I have invited 3 person to Bitcointalk, but just 1 of them is here and still actively engaging on the forum.
That's often the problem with people. I've invited several others too and almost all of them displayed this same attitude. Just ignore the unserious ones and move on. At the right time they will come asking to be led. Learning is always the hardest part for most people. They don't like to wait for the process. They want to jump the queue and into success with little or no effort at all. Life isn't that way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 11:52:15 AM

That's often the problem with people. I've invited several others too and almost all of them displayed this same attitude. Just ignore the unserious ones and move on. At the right time they will come asking to be led. Learning is always the hardest part for most people. They don't like to wait for the process. They want to jump the queue and into success with little or no effort at all. Life isn't that way.

Hard to invite people who think that you are just promoting networking scams to them and can't blame them to think about that since government portrays bitcoin as so risky investors. Also other misinterpret this as scam so most likely if they don't know anything about it they will leave especially if they cannot get anything on this or other platform you try to point out on them.

But if you tell about money making schemes for sure there's a lot of people will get interested about it but don't hype people for wrong things just let them discover this and only those interested people would provably stay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 02:22:03 PM

Well if the person is already know and interested in crypto or Bitcoin but they never heard about this forum, then I do agree that inviting them could be beneficial for both the forum and themselves. But if you inviting random people, like you shill the forum to just anybody, even to people who don't really interested in crypto, and then you tell them about the 'benefit' they can get in this forum, then you will give them the wrong motivation, those kind of people either will only stay for a week or two, or even worse if they stay longer, they will tend to just spamming this forum.

Shamm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 02:38:03 PM

Hard to invite people who think that you are just promoting networking scams to them and can't blame them to think about that since government portrays bitcoin as so risky investors. Also other misinterpret this as scam so most likely if they don't know anything about it they will leave especially if they cannot get anything on this or other platform you try to point out on them.

But if you tell about money making schemes for sure there's a lot of people will get interested about it but don't hype people for wrong things just let them discover this and only those interested people would provably stay.

Yes you are right that mate nowadays it's hard to invite other people to access on bitcointalk.org cause son of them knows that bitcoin is a scam so of we introduce them this forum they will say that this forum is is not reliable and they can't earn anything on this forum. And some of once they know this forum they will try and register but all of the sudden they will disappear cause they will not totally dedicated to know more in this forum.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 409

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 02:47:23 PM

There are several paths that take Newbie to the Bitcointalk forum, some are invited by friends or family and some find their way through Google and information from social media and YouTube. Their motives are varied when they come here, some want to find information about Bitcoin and others whose main goal is just to make money. Those who are successful in the forum start from wanting to deepen their knowledge about Bitcoin, then they feel at home here and succeed in reaching the highest ranking for their contribution to the forum.

Meanwhile, those who are lazy about developing their knowledge while in the forum will continue to be stuck in the Newbie rank, those who are lazy about reading will find it difficult to rank up and eventually leave the forum. The Bitcointalk forum always has newcomers and not many of them are able to survive because they find it difficult to rank up, but the forum will always be busy even though it is not yet widely known among the public.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
HONDACD125

Activity: 420
Merit: 294

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 04:46:18 PM

so many old members here were invited to Bitcointalk by family members, friends.while some were invited through Google search and YouTube. At first on getting here you find yourself thinking how you might get started, so you can also feel like you belong to the community and rank up.
   As a newbie, you have so many taughts running through your mind, ie "would you rank up or get stucked in a lower rank for long, when next will you earn merits. while doing this, you become so careful creating or interacting with members so you start earning recognition and trust on the community.

Many times, I think that not having more newbies here on Bitcoin will actually make the community less active.
So, why do I think it's essential to welcome more newbies to Bitcointalk? The presence of newcomers injects vitality into the community. They bring fresh ideas, add value, and help spread the word about Bitcoin. New members can also play a pivotal role in inviting others and creating engaging discussions. I think that without new topics and discussions, it could become challenging for signature campaign members to fulfill their weekly tasks. Interestingly, around 50 percent of daily topics and threads are initiated by newbies and low-ranked members.
Again, Newbies can revitalize participation, particularly in competitions like the Roobet monthly contest, October Halloween contest and so many other interesting contest on Bitcointalk. Senior members often have busy schedules due to their signature campaigns, but newbies can ignite interest in such events and participate.making it more challenging and competitive.

On the other hand, some newbies are finding it difficult to join or even last here on  Bitcointalk for long. this is because of the fact that they get distracted by some of the other activities here on Bitcointalk including bounty, signature campaigns or try to outsmart the rules of the forum (plagarism).
For these reason, they are not willing to learn. newbies these days, don't want to learn but trys to teach others what they don't have enough much Knowledge about. they forget that one must learn to crawl before they begin to walk.

when inviting someone to Bitcointalk, you should see to it that they understand what it's all about and yes you can equally tell them all the benefits that come with joining Bitcointalk but be sure to inform them about all the rules they have to abide, to so they don't come here and start spamming the forum without understanding the rules.

so far I have invited 3 person to Bitcointalk, but just 1 of them is here and still actively engaging on the forum. I thank LoyceV for her thread: The future of Bitcointalk: Low Ranking Top Merit earners in the past 30 days. I know so many has raised the question, like why she has decided to continue updating that thread, but the truth is that she sees a future in these newbies and I too see because I was once a newbie who faced somany trials while ranking up, but I overcame. I don't know about others though, but i always loved being mentioned every month on LoyceV thread, as this encouraged me to work harder towards achieving a higher rank. so if you are one of those person doubting their self here on Bitcointalk if they can rank up fully, just be patient and engage with the forum regularly and you will see it's result. don't forget to follow the rules.

To cut the long story short, I strongly believe that we should invite more users to the forum. This will not only boost engagement but also bring fresh ideas to benefit both new and old members alike. So if you know of someone who is willing to learn about Bitcoin, don't hesitate to tips him about Bitcointalk. Grin

Your suggestion is very good that if people come to Bitcoin talk platform it can generate new ideas. Most people have a good experience on this platform. They don't have new questions in their minds because they already have a lot of information. On the other hand, if new people are seen, when they come to this platform, they have various questions in their mind. It also increases our knowledge when they ask different questions or try to get information.

Therefore, new people should be invited on this platform. This will benefit both new and old members. However, newbies should be informed about all the rules and regulations of this platform.So that they can follow the rules of this platform. Newcomers have interesting topics, new questions and various ideas to improve this platform. You are right that senior members are often busy with signature campaigns, so they can't provide such an interesting atmosphere to the platform while fresh members can make this platform interesting. Bitcoin Farm is great for anyone who wants to learn about Bitcoin and we often ask people to join this platform.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1347

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 05:10:26 PM

Without newcomers, it is impossible to expand the BTC-community. At least within the forum. Newcomers are like new blood and will update this community. Therefore, my attitude towards inviting newcomers is only positive. If it is possible to do this by inviting friends and acquaintances here, then you can do it. I’m not sure that everyone who came here will stay, but undoubtedly, some of them will become interested in bitcoin and the forum, and will become active users. If you look at the old users, there are not many of them left and others have replaced them. One day, we too will be replaced by newcomers to the forum, and this is how the BTC-community is updated, which allows it to live and exist, so to speak.

In fact, I believe that those who are seriously interested in the bitcoin will come here sooner or later. Thanks to the Internet, there is no mandatory need to promote the forum among your friends and relatives. Those who have taken the path of bitcoiners will come here. It's unavoidable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 06:30:37 PM

Inviting more users to the forum is not an issue, but the issue is that will they stick around in the long run. I have been urging friends of mine to join the bitcointalk forum for a very long time, if only so they can learn more about and be exposed to crypto. What I observed along the way was that many people were uninterested and gave up too soon on learning more about crypto. As you are aware, "inviting someone to join the forum" is not something that should be forced upon a person. The person had to decide on their own whether to join the forum or not. That makes it, the decision to be theirs to make not yours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 07:36:58 PM

Bitcointalk isn’t a platform that would appeal to this Gen Z generation, twitter and TikTok is what they like to spend their time and their online presence is greatly felt in these platforms. I believe majority of the accounts on bitcointalk are owned by people who are over 30years old. I really don’t see the harm in bringing fresh blood to the forum. It’s better to have newbies who were referred by someone than newbies who just found themselves here out of curiosity, I think that would reduce the repeated questions and generic answers we see on threads started by beginners.
Alpha Marine

Activity: 574
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 07:52:48 PM

You were a newbie at a point on this forum. You didn't just come on here and got to the rank you're in today. I guess you must have made one or two mistakes too and had to learn a lot. Why don't give some other people that chance to make their mistakes and learn.

The forum is designed in a way that people can't cut corners. We all have to put in the work. So a member who doesn't put in the work won't get what he wants.
I agree that a lot of newbies are just here for the earnings, but if that's all they focus on they won't actually earn anything if they don't learn. There are also newbies that don't spam and are actually here to learn so you should just allow time separate the weed from the crops.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4202

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 08:27:26 PM

Many times, I think that not having more newbies here on Bitcoin will actually make the community less active.

Do you want an active forum that's full of spammers or a forum that has little members yet the quality of conversation going on are of quality and interesting to read. The forum don't need newbies if all we'll get are spammers and those who are after glowing their accounts just to participate in signature campaigs. You're not obligated to invite newbies to the forum and you don't owe it to no one to bring them here unless they'll be quality forum users that'll add to the values of the forum. The forum doesn't have to be active just for signature participants to complete their weekly quota, if this is the reason why you're advocating for us to introduce newbie to the forum then you're doing it all wrong. I would prefer not to be correcting people for the same mistakes over and over again.

To cut the long story short, I strongly believe that we should invite more users to the forum. This will not only boost engagement but also bring fresh ideas to benefit both new and old members alike. So if you know of someone who is willing to learn about Bitcoin, don't hesitate to tips him about Bitcointalk.

I'm not against bringing people to the or against newbies but can't the old members also be the ones to bring about the new ideas. We're part of the evolving species called humans so we can learn new things too (irrespective of the age we're) and bring them to the forum. It isn't only newbies that can bring new ideas. Bringing newbies to the forum has its negative aspect and the positive too therefore lets not act like it's only the positive side that this suggestion has to offer but quality newbies been introduced to the forum will add to the quality of the forum and that'll be highly encouraged.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████