Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Be Careful With The Doctors And Hospitals You Visit.  (Read 227 times)
iBaba

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 08:25:01 AM

The question is how?

We're just a patient and we have no way to diagnose our illness. Is there any way to verify a good hospital? nope, is there any way to verify a honest doctor? nope. All you need is trust them and you can't do anything, it's trial and error, just pray you're not get a bad doctor.

Do you think you will not visit a hospital when you're sick due to your skepticism?

It's unfortunate that we still battling with lack of basic amenities like the healthcare system. There's nothing anyone can say about our healthcare that will convince me, rather than saying that we're all left in the hands of God. Because we have a very poor dilapidated health facilities and Infrastructure. And I'm talking about our so called general hospitals not the small primary health clinic we have scatterd here with zero or little standard.

Politicians build those primary health care cilinc communities to siphon funds adrift what should be the standard clinics. Those clinics suffer from lack of medical equipments and quackery. This narrative must change for us to become more confident in our hospitals and healthcare system.

The other day, I lost one of my most beloved aunty's (paternal uncle's wife) to the cold hands of death because of lack of manpower. The community clinic has only one doctor and the doctor comes only in the weekend to offer his professional service for free. What it means is that you're at your own risk or have to be transferred some 50 kms in the case of emergencies. We lost her to child birth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 10:51:29 AM

It is me or thing has suddenly goes chaotic? I do not know what have gone wrong. I think everything was totally fine a while back? How does a trusted person do harmful act on the gullible person such as a patient who is helpless? It is ridiculous! btw I don't think just hospital, I think I had to rule that during the chaos, there is just nobody else you can seek help, it is just as brutal as the wild west!

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: