Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to seek a new beginning?  (Read 834 times)
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 12:40:04 PM

Absolutely not, it's never too late to find a fresh start. OP, Many people are disappointed with the bounty section, however it is really admirable that you came back from the bounty section and took interest in learning about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies on your own initiative. Any endeavor in life will be successful if you persist and move forward. You can position yourself to successfully launch into the world of Bitcoin by gaining knowledge, starting with Bitcoin or your interest. Start with confidence and determination, give time and you will succeed.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:00:03 PM

I've been a little busy lately, which has reduced the amount of time I spend here, but I believe I'm finally prepared to embark on the path to becoming a bitcoin expert. I desire a new beginning and am hoping that my prior participation in bounties was not improper. In order to accomplish this aim of mine, I will need all of your help and guidance.
What kind of new path? New campaign list or a change of algorithms? If your realization is something about imrpovement on forum guidance thats better. But if its about altcoin bounty participating then you wouldnt move forward. Bounties in the forum are if not saturated more of a scam. So why not stop joining on those campaign and focus on yourself improvement like posting and adding new quality topics.

I myself is an altcoin hunter, but stopped doing it here maybe on social its much better and moee lucrative, but here bounties for me is already dead or gone.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 03:54:35 PM

Absolutely not, it's never too late to find a fresh start. OP, Many people are disappointed with the bounty section, however it is really admirable that you came back from the bounty section and took interest in learning about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies on your own initiative. Any endeavor in life will be successful if you persist and move forward. You can position yourself to successfully launch into the world of Bitcoin by gaining knowledge, starting with Bitcoin or your interest. Start with confidence and determination, give time and you will succeed.
Taking new direction is quite good especially if the direction is good one.
Talking about a bounties, many senior colleagues here has confirmed that bounties are very good back then and it worth given time for them, but now, bounties and Airdrips have become a way scammers use to get access to innocent newbies with no or limited experience wallets and pack their funds they have in there, that’s why it is always advisable not to connect your wallet to any platform you don’t know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yaqs15

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:53:06 AM

Well I think you have already started but you just have to take your time to learn more because in the bounty section many forum members don't really care about what they actually do, what really matters is just keep working on these bounty campaigns to earn which like you said are no longer that profitable as it used to be so I have heard. But that being said if you still want to honestly learn about bitcoin there are so many easy ways to go about but firstly it all involved reading and maybe some vital video on YouTube that breaks the basics about bitcoin.
Nothing in this world that's ever too late as far as there's life, there's hope. You can start again especially when you have the knowledge before. That means you are not starting from the scratch, you are starting from some where. you are starting with the experience that you have gotten. So I don't think it's too late. successful people don't think like that. They said the broken leg of a lion is not the end of its life. We should not have this habit of suddenly loosing of hope. we should always have strong hope that one day it shall be well.

Of course it's not too late for you to learn about BTC on this forum, but I don't think there's any harm in joining the bounty if you're interested, because you can potentially benefit from the bounty while also learning about BTC on this forum. and op I also like participating in bounties and honestly by following bounties I am more enthusiastic about being on this forum. and there are so many good replies from our friends, I hope you are satisfied with the answers given by members of this forum.
Exactly, I also have the same perspective as you. one should try to be proactive all the time. when you are already engaged in one activity, that doesn't mean you can not do or be making way out for another opportunity. When you are in the forum you can as well be participating in the bounty. Because they said no knowledge is lost. And not only that. You can be earning and be acquiring knowledge simultaneously. The both are very important.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 01:57:21 PM

Taking new direction is quite good especially if the direction is good one.
Talking about a bounties, many senior colleagues here has confirmed that bounties are very good back then and it worth given time for them, but now, bounties and Airdrips have become a way scammers use to get access to innocent newbies with no or limited experience wallets and pack their funds they have in there, that’s why it is always advisable not to connect your wallet to any platform you don’t know.

Taking new direction is quiet good if we follow something good that can give us those right information about what are important things needed to do. Since there's a lot of temptations could provably attract those people who's starting their venture on bitcoin investments. That's why they  need to know something important to consider so they could possible avoid to commit those supposed to be avoidable mistake and can do good decisions on their potential investment.

Some maybe seeking for ways to earn but if they seek for bounty campaigns then maybe there's nothing to get there especially this is been overused by scammers and there's less legitimate project running a campaign here so it will just be a total waste of time if we got scammed by those devs who just want free marketing from people so we should stop participating on those campaigns.
For buying if they think about doing it then there's no late for this option since at any price of bitcoin they could able to start. But as said they should do a research first to know how they can handle well their bitcoin investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 07:08:01 AM

Since you have already been on the forum for little long and have been active on the bounty section I believe you have learned something on the background and could have made a quick view of the forum rules and regulations which could help your way in this forum.

If you have not come across the forum rules you can go back and check through Ratimov Encyclopedia you can be able to get what ever helpful link that you are looking for and it will guide your way around the forum and things you need to learn about bitcoin, wallet and security all can be found in their.

You nailed the truth, reality remains the life is like moving train people drop in there bustop and others start theirs in that same bus top. Having move from bounty to this forum is a great edge, no knowledge is waste allot of pin post exist here in the forum that can usher you all you need to navigate and Excell, joining a moving train is very simple but identifying your real bustop is another thing some go into a forum without reason it's what you want that guarantee you success as one can ride horse to a River but can't force it to Drink water.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: